Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

hey i heard that yash raj films are making an indian version of high school musical and they are looking for sum young talent and sum1 told me that the role of troy will be portrayed by rajat tokas who is currently doing prithviraj chauhan on star plus.

is it true coz i aint sure?

do u think rajat can play the role of troy?

and shud there be an indian version of HSM then shud they focus on basketball or cricket?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "india's HSM by yash raj films" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvthegrl786

luvthegrl786

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i hope its true it would be coool but they should pick like hrithik salman and etc. not small screen actors

sweetangel93

sweetangel93

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hey!
Thnks for sharing!
Yah, They should pick...

Troy: Hrithik
Gabriella: Ash.
Sharpay: Priety
Ryan: Salman
Taylor: Rani
Chad: Shahrukh

haha, yah prob. not the best idea. i guess i wouldn't make the best director! LOL

I guess they could focus on cricket. But it wouldn't be HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL because the actors/acts. aren't teens? lol i am so confusing

THNKS again
~Sana*

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetangel93

Hey!
Thnks for sharing!
Yah, They should pick...

haha, yah prob. not the best idea. i guess i wouldn't make the best director! LOL

I guess they could focus on cricket. But it wouldn't be HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL because the actors/acts. aren't teens? lol i am so confusing

THNKS again
~Sana*

WOW  Sana nice CAST. I loved it. well u're right they're not teens. but oh well.

sweetangel93

sweetangel93

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alyson

Originally posted by sweetangel93

Hey!
Thnks for sharing!
Yah, They should pick...

THNKS again
~Sana*

WOW  Sana nice CAST. I loved it. well u're right they're not teens. but oh well.

haha thanks anjaliBig smile

~Sana*

Edited by sweetangel93 - 20 June 2007 at 3:37pm

Yamu21

IF-Veteran Member

Yamu21

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
HSM in hindi, it's gonna be hilarious. LOL I bet, it going to be more of a romantic movie rather than on songs and basketball. They should really give teenagers a chance to be a this movie, but oh well they are probably gonna take SRK and other. They aren't even close to being teens.

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Wow, HSM in hindi! lolz.
Awesome list Sana!

Edited by sania_12 - 20 June 2007 at 7:27pm

star_light_1993

star_light_1993

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
wow is it true Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.