Favourite ending?

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello friends!!!🤗

Are you'll reading a lot of books??? 😉

So here's one questions for you'll about books, our favourite things in the worlddd!!! 😃

"Which was your favourite ending of any book you ever read?"

And come on guys, be active!

Love,

😉 😉 Book Talk Dev Team 😉 😉
my fav ending was atthe end of gangster it ends with a twist that i wasnt expecting,
the end was simple he "reahched over and held his hand. He was here to see his father" The worlds most.... read it if you want to find out the rest 😆 but gangster is an awesome book thru and thru
Well i really loved the ending of the winter's tale by shakespeare. The way hermoine comes back to life and how the king kissed her was soo sweet and it was totally unexpected. I really brought tears to my eyes.. 😳
Well 'Rani & Sukh' is my fav book and the ending of it is so touching... the basic story is tht Rani & Sukh are teenagers who are in love but their families have a history they don't know of... their families are enemies to one another... the book goes on about this story going back to Punjab and telling us what happened etc... so how will Rani & Sukh be togther? Sukh's sister is with them throughout all of this and Rani's best friend. The ending is that, their families agree but Rani's brother has a temper and he doesn't and kills Sukh... (the way I have put it does not sound good but when you read the book you can really feel it all) Quote of Rani's thought at tht scene "I never saw it coming. Didn't realize until it was too late... Sukh smiled weakly, kissed my forehead and told me he would love me forever. Then something changed in his eyes. A light began to sparkle in the pools of soft amber honey and then it seemed to just dance away..." Rani was pregnant and they show at the end how 2 years later she's living her life with her child and still remembers Sukh... u have to read it to get the real touch of it Edited by rukhaya - 16 years ago

Hmmm, mine would be the ending of Deception point by Dan Brown... The story's about the whole thing of alien, extra terrestial stuff... and in the end, the way everything falls into place, is magnificent!!!

Rukhaya, who is the author of this book? 😳
the four book of Sisterhood of Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares.
There are actully four diff ending for four characters but my fav is of Lena.
Lena realizes that Kostas and her just might have a future but at the same time, she lets go of her past with him and sorts of forgives him for betraying her the way he did in the second/third book.
Lena goes to Greece and she finds Kostas at the top of the hill where they met. and they talk it out abt their past.
Its such a sweet ending with those to lovers.
😃
Hmmm..favourite ending...hmm...
I geuss I liked the ending of all Dan Brown books..I have read..

I liked Angels n Demons ka ending and I loved the ending of Da Vinci Code even better 👏 Loved all the Mother Mary symbolism blah blah blah!

I also liked Lord of the Rings...ending even though, getting to the ending was way too dragged out!

N am hoping to like the ending of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
I agree wid harshu bout lyking dan brown books ka endings! I liked Angels and Demons but LOOOVED Da Vinci Code's ending! It was amazing!!!!

And Agatha Cristie's Curtain : Poirot's Last Case was just as amazing an ending as well! Kept you on your toes till the last page!!! And made you cry at the end... Generally I dont like sad books but curtain is one amazing book

And Opal Mehta the book's ending was adorable as well.. i mean how she goes to Harvard finally and realises life is all about balancing your fun anbd your studies... seriously it sounds better than wht i have written here 😆

And as i alway mention this book - Mediator! My kind of happily ever after ending! Alls well that ends well! A book that makes you feel nice! Dats my most favorite type 😳

Originally posted by xMarauderx

Hmmm..favourite ending...hmm...
I geuss I liked the ending of all Dan Brown books..I have read..

u should read The Digital Fortress by Dan Brown.

and u ll start noticing similarities in all his books

😆

I even loved the ending of Bad Boy by Olivia Goldsmith.. It was really cute! 😳