Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

hey ppl i desperatrely need help!which is e better option to remove facial hair or lighten it as in above e lip area. plzzz help!!i was thinking if there is a homemade solution it wud be great!!plzzzzzzz help if u can!!!

it wud be gratefully appreciated!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which is a better option?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya234

priya234

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 3:16am | IP Logged
i dont think there are ne homemade solution. You can try waxing or if not bleaching..make sure u get it done by a beautician..if not it may be risky.
For eyebrows threading is gd too. I'm sorry i dunno ne other solution. Ouch Hope tht helped Smile

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Threading is the best option to get rid of it!!! Big smile Bleach hurts (more!) Ouch

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 8:07am | IP Logged
the bestest method is threading! Tongue ...it is not only veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheap [only a thread yaar] LOL Wink ...it is also very painless n gives best effect! Embarrassed ...

babiigurl

babiigurl

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 9:12am | IP Logged
yeah threading rox man... the smooth skin afterwards is awesome. If your a beginner then it might hurt a tiny bit and cause some redness but once you get use to it, its the best option. Hair comes after 2 weeks or sumthing.

Miss_QueTee

IF-Dazzler

Miss_QueTee

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 11:20am | IP Logged

WARNING: Don't do threading! It's really bad for your skin! Get a cream that retards hair growth and u won't have to worry about the hairs after they've gone...and that also FOREVER! Big smile

Btw, it's completely PAIN FREE! It's only cream that your looking for. If it gives any times for you to leave the cream on then leave it on for the max. time it gives u. Never leave it on longer than the max. time. I did that twice by accident cos I forgot about the time and afterwards my skin was red and was hurting.Embarrassed

Edited by Miss_QueTee - 20 June 2007 at 11:22am

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
theres a homemade ayurvedic way to remove the facial hairs.will tell tommorow ,edit the post tmrw.

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I'm for threading all the way... even though there are many other home remedies, I always advise people to thread!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top