Posted: 19 years ago
I really think that Sonia is a better fit for Ayush than Tani.  I think Tani is a nice girl, but won't be able to support and understand Ayush the way Sonia does...
i agree with u i liked the old ayushmaan better than this one
the new one looks like hes 25 or sumthing the old one looked around 18 or something

I think Tani is better than Sonia, I mean cause Ayush loves Tani and he has no feelings for Sonia except for friendship and anywayz Bodi likes Sonia atleast that's what I think!!!

So you got 2 couples right there.....

Ayush and Tani

Sonia and Bodi

Bodhi and Sonia...isn't a being a bit unfair - I mean just because she cares about Ayush and her family doesn't mean that she would be in love with Bodhi...maybe he will get cured soon...and things would be different...otherwise it might turn into something like Koshish Ek Aasha...

yea y poor sonia gotta suffer.......she luvz ayush jus cuz she waz 2 slow in tellin him duznt meant she shud b paired off wit Bodhi.........hellooooooo  hez authistic.........im not tryin 2 b mean but sonia wud rather b wit a normal guy den an authistic one n wat haz she done 2 b punished in dat way..................bsides ayush n sonia make a better couple tania iz jus interfearing........oh yea another thing iznt tani a lot older den ayush cuz she actually got propper medical training n she went to medical school abroad.......n ayush was a 17 yr old teenager in college............i dun think ayush is gonna luk as gud wit tani as he iz wit sonia..............besides sonia understandz him better n she can help him wit all hiz problemz...tani on the other end iz a "bare baap ki bigri hui beti" n she dunno wat itz lyke bein n ayushz position

Ayush + Sonia =😛

Tania +Ayush=🤢

Sonia +Bodhi =😭😡

Both are okay...I really don't prefer one or the other. Both are shown to be equally caring and loving, but I think Sonia has an edge because she not only thinks about Ayush, but also his family (Bodhi especially) where Tani has shown to care mostly for Ayush.

hi sonynyu, you are right.. even I feel Sonia is better because she cares for him and his family.. Tani is not that strong.. and I don't think Just becasue Sonia cares for Bodhi she should be paired with him.

Lets just leave it to the ppls who make the show lol...but i think..that Tani  and Aysuh would make a better pair..but...somehow i think that they are gonna put Ayush and Sonia together..

meg..

If it goes on the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai path, then Tani will probably end up dying and Sonia will be there to console Ayush and he'll start to love her. I do like Tan-Ayush, but also Sonia-Ayush because both characters are great. I really liked how Tani was going all out this week to save Ayush, putting her life in danger instead of weeping and crying like other characters in other serials.