Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 2 Page 35

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Hello guys I am going to write a fan-fiction on angad and kripa and lil about otherz ! but its based on angad and kripa ??I have read lots of fan-fiction and it summer vactions so I thought to write a fan-fiction . its my frist fan-fic  so please If I do mistakes for give me and I hope you like my story its going to be simple and not a lot a tragidies and be be happy story . and with good cast ! so I hope you read my story if you like it tell me so I will continue otherwise I will stop writing!

CAST

Suryaban , Gayatri,Anjali ,kripa,neev ,kashish (brother and sisters)- Sharma

Dilip , Naina,Kavya,angad,prachi,sujal (brother and sisters)-   Khanna

Suryaban is a businessman. And have a huge business and have a combine business with his best friend dilip who is the father-in-law of his daughter(kashish) . He is a nice and a caring father.He is the father of his four children .

Gayatri: suryaban wife nice,caring and lovely women and mother. Best friend of naina khanna.

Kashish : She preety and is wife of sujal khanna love her family and a nice daughter-in-law.

Kripa: she was hot,preety,cute caring. She is most popular in collage. She can do anything for her family.And she hate angad khanna because he is a play-boy and irritates her a lot. Best friend of prachi,kavya.

Anjali: Sister of kripa neev and kashish. One year smaller in age but study in same collage as kripa and in same class. She is just like kripa .best friend of prachi, kavya( likes him but has not told him)

Neev: Brother of kripa anjali and kashish . He is the hottest guy in collage . best friend of angad and kavya and prachi.( he like her but not told her that he likes her)

Dilip is a businessman And have a huge business and have a combine business with his best friend and suryaban who is the father-in-law of his son sujal . He is a nice and a caring father.He is the father of his four children .

Naina: dilip wife nice,caring and lovely women and mother. Best friend of Gayatri sharma

Kavya : He is hot and handsome . he love he family and his sister prachi . He is popular in collage and best friend of neev ,kripa ,anjali ( he likes her but not told her yet that he likes her)

Prachi: she was hot,preety,cute caring. She is most popular in collage. She can do anything for her family.She dose not like western clothes too much . she is shy too. Likes neev but is really shy and because of her shyness she has not told him that she likes him. Best friend of neev,kripa and anjali.

Sujal: Handsome and hot. He works with his father and he is a caring husband .

Angad: hot , dont belives in love. He is handsome girls go crazy over him. He loves to irritate kripa. And he hates her. Loves his sister a lot. Can do anything for his family and he loves to sing .

Others

Josh and kajal study in there collage and are in there gang and are best friends of them . josh and kajal are in love and soon going to tell each other they like each other?.and then they are going to be boyfriend and girl friend.

CONCEPT:The khanna's and sharma's are really close friendz and neev prachi and kavaya and anjali r really good friends BUT angad and kripa hate each other like hell -------- until there parents fix there weddings !! and angad and kripa were forced to get married to each other!! and then the love story begins!!!--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

It?s a simple story so hope your guys like it if your don?t then tell me should i write or not write .

By : Sabzz

LEAVE COMMENTS- then i will continue

**here is the intorduction promo** 

http://www.zippyvideos.com/7604239337107146/movie_0001/

Edited by sabzz - 22 August 2008 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Momana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek pal ke liye NEW**CHAPTER 26 PG: 27" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 10:02am | IP Logged
wow great thanks alot for start new one Clap Clap

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Wink looking forward to read this fan fic.

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged
nice concept
plz con soon

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged
waitin for ur first part

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged
oh thanks guys for your lovley comments !!
i am really happy that your peopel liked my fan-fiction !!

i am going to post the intorduction promo(video) here soon .its uploading ....!!
i hope i get more comments !!
plz if i make any mistakes sorry about that because its my frist fan-fic !!
Tongue

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i cant wait till u can right more.
love khusiHeart

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
i will post the first part after sending the promo.
i hope it uploads soon and you can guys can read the first part. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top