Funny blooper of KYPH must read!!!

Posted: 16 years ago

You guys i just noticed that the guy that Kripa lives with and raises her son with i forgot his name.

He dances at Kripa and Zayeed [aka Angads] engagement

and yet he doesn't know who Kripa is when she goes to work for his family lol I thought that was the funnyest thing ever.

LOL I TOTALLY NOTICED THAT TOO, but I was like man EKTA wouldnt have done something that stupid... I couldnt really tell his face the first time around.. BUT yeah that seems soo crazy!!!AND its not Zayeed its ZAIB!
confusing
i thought she lives w/ Hiten, right? when she rises her son.....
and i never saw Hiten entering early in the drama
he entered when she left the house and completely started a new life. that's when Hiten entered her life the first day i saw him was when he saved Kripa's life
but i dont' exactly know which episode ur talking abt

COOL 😊
OK its the episode that ZAIB and kripa are getting married and all his friends dance on the stage. Hiten is dancing on the stage too... So it seems really crazy that he is dancing on stage at their wedding, but he totally forgot them later.

Originally posted by Shukayb

OK its the episode that ZAIB and kripa are getting married and all his friends dance on the stage. Hiten is dancing on the stage too... So it seems really crazy that he is dancing on stage at their wedding, but he totally forgot them later.

Shuku its called balaji production my dear! πŸ˜†

well we have facial reconstruction on serials now we have selected memory relapse πŸ˜†

yes its hilarious come to think of it he danced at the wedding then had no recollection later, maybe it was the dadhi, u see angad shaved it off, maybe it confused him πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† did we 4get dat its ekta's serial? its always happens dere, nothing new πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by LadyZaib

well we have facial reconstruction on serials now we have selected memory relapse πŸ˜†

yes its hilarious come to think of it he danced at the wedding then had no recollection later, maybe it was the dadhi, u see angad shaved it off, maybe it confused him πŸ˜†

Yeah it was totally the beard, never thought of that.... BUT DUDE who goes to someones wedding and dances on the stage if he doesnt even know them. Esp since this hiten was a time freak and work freak so why would he just go to anybodies wedding and start dancing.

Originally posted by Shukayb

Yeah it was totally the beard, never thought of that.... BUT DUDE who goes to someones wedding and dances on the stage if he doesnt even know them. Esp since this hiten was a time freak and work freak so why would he just go to anybodies wedding and start dancing.

ya nafisu di, dats wt makes us thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by queenkumar

Shuku its called balaji production my dear! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† True Di