Debate Mansion

Mumbai schools ban girl-boy touch!?! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohn

Big smileN Talkin about girl-boy pakau relation in school, lol we used to sit one boy-one girl on the bench. And few of them even had a divider drawn on their desks!! LOL Each one had their own marked territory, and no books, pencils pens should cross the LOC ahem. Sometimes it got really weird lol. But at the same time, if any other class student(especially a senior class) tried to mess with either of them, we all would unite and then....there would be some real classy dhishooom dhishooom involving girlsz and boys too Tongue But with this rule....my fav part- the dhishoom dhishoom... is out of the window...not fair Confused

LOL we had the same problem LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai schools ban girl-boy touch!?! (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsang

Goldie

sweetsang

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 2:51am | IP Logged
some of the coments Thumbs UpROFL
doesnt everyone know that its the nature of kids to do 1st do wat they are told not to do.....

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 10:04am | IP Logged

sohn

sohn

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by tisha_g

hmmmm...i am thinking how the hell they will tag each other while playing langdi taang LOL we played that a lot during recess....and chain...bachao...etc...all needed touching hands etc......and cricket too...but that's manageable under the new rules LOL LOL

Thats what I said in the beginning.Kabaddi ka kya hoga. Of course aaj kal ke bacche ye sab khelte hai kyaLOL

LOLLOL agar nahi kheltey toh they are missing out on so much fun.  Miss those days of kho kho, kabaddi, pakdam pakdai, staapu, chhupan chhupai...those were the days yaar.  Kitnee masti kartey thheyDay Dreaming

meko staapu nahin maaloom Confused  woh kya hota hain Gauri?

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 11:20am | IP Logged

sohn

sohn

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sohn

Originally posted by tisha_g

hmmmm...i am thinking how the hell they will tag each other while playing langdi taang LOL we played that a lot during recess....and chain...bachao...etc...all needed touching hands etc......and cricket too...but that's manageable under the new rules LOL LOL

Thats what I said in the beginning.Kabaddi ka kya hoga. Of course aaj kal ke bacche ye sab khelte hai kyaLOL

LOLLOL agar nahi kheltey toh they are missing out on so much fun.  Miss those days of kho kho, kabaddi, pakdam pakdai, staapu, chhupan chhupai...those were the days yaar.  Kitnee masti kartey thheyDay Dreaming

meko staapu nahin maaloom Confused  woh kya hota hain Gauri?

LOL yaar woh game you draw on the ground and then go about it...hop scotch i think...hope making sense nowLOL

haaaila woh?! Aaah now I get it. I prefer staapu to hopscotch though Tongue

.x.Saira.x.

IF-Rockerz

.x.Saira.x.

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

they will achieve more hypocricy and more uncontrolled and ricky behaviour outside schools and behind parents's back. this is the most immature way of handling girls and boys at a certain age.
when prohibited, the urges to experiment are several folds higher Dead .. shame on them

I am with you QT.  Back in college in India, the craziest girls were the ones from all girls school. 

i go 2 an all girls school n i m perfectly normal!(LOL)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top