Debate Mansion

Mumbai schools ban girl-boy touch!?! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
In india...its not a law...may be some skool management take that dicision. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai schools ban girl-boy touch!?! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
now many kids will say we dont want to go to this school and their parents will try to change the school and all of a sudden the school will go out of business, possible?

Edited by raunaq - 18 June 2007 at 11:36pm

kaleidoscope

IF-Veteran Member

kaleidoscope

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

In india...its not a law...may be some skool management take that dicision. Smile

I know....but restriction provided by school management can create same consequences. But it is good atleast the school management can consider this restriction thinking their school/college environment.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaleidoscope

Originally posted by Believe

I know....but restriction provided by school management can create same consequences. But it is good atleast the school management can consider this restriction thinking their school/college environment.

^true

But now a days lot things happening in skool, like Mobile MMS probs or hiden cam or Abuse etc so in skool some restriction is good...

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Lols..... Our school made us sit together and i was like wanted to sit with guys.... ladkiyaan bahot pakau rehti hain yaar schools me LOL .....

I agree with QT that with such rules urges to experiment increase Smile

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabhi_21

Lols..... Our school made us sit together and i was like wanted to sit with guys.... ladkiyaan bahot pakau rehti hain yaar schools me LOL .....

me too abhijit!  i second that LOLLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Bel:Hey come, wo lonly place main baitegy.......
Girl:hmmm Embarrassed Tum aise waise harkat nahe karoogi kya???
Bel: nooo nooo...
Girl: then leave it ,idhar hi sahi hey....
Ouch

sohn

sohn

Posted: 19 June 2007 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by kabhi_21

me too abhijit!  i second that LOLLOL

ooooh yh! I third that Big smile

N Talkin about girl-boy pakau relation in school, lol we used to sit one boy-one girl on the bench. And few of them even had a divider drawn on their desks!! LOL  Each one had their own marked territory, and no books, pencils pens should cross the LOC ahem. Sometimes it got really weird lol.  But at the same time, if any other class student(especially a senior class) tried to mess with either of them, we all would unite and then....there would be some real classy dhishooom dhishooom involving girlsz and boys too Tongue

But with this rule....my fav part- the dhishoom dhishoom... is out of the window...not fair Confused

Edited by sohn - 19 June 2007 at 2:22am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top