Debate Mansion

Mumbai schools ban girl-boy touch!?! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

sohn

sohn

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Im with you on that QT...couldn't agree more...seriously.

lolsz...But I was more amused with the line Even in case they go touchy-feely 'by mistake', they will be penalised for it.....I mean....lolsz what on earth...????? LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai schools ban girl-boy touch!?! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohn

lolsz...But I was more amused with the line Even in case they go touchy-feely 'by mistake', they will be penalised for it.....I mean....lolsz what on earth...????? LOL LOL

thnx dear, even I was laughing at that, and said!  "Papa, thank God LOL your gal is done with school" 
Some of my best friends were/ are boys. In spite of not involving any sexual advances, plenty of clean smacking, hugging, hitting, pushing, pasting notes on their backs, sticking random objects with glue to each others shirts was involved routinely.
The rule is as ridiculous as it gets :)

sohn

sohn

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by sohn

thnx dear, even I was laughing at that, and said!  "Papa, thank God LOL your gal is done with school" 
Some of my best friends were/ are boys. In spite of not involving any sexual advances, plenty of clean smacking, hugging, hitting, pushing, pasting notes on their backs, sticking random objects with glue to each others shirts was involved routinely.
The rule is as ridiculous as it gets :)

wuw baby! you go girl! lol someonez been busy at school ....buh I kinda like that QT Tongue

Few of my best friends are guys too n they have been there for me emotionally all through these years and few of them have been there to gimme a warm friendly hug when I really needed one as well. Some of them have helped me pull of the best tricks in school Tongue  These weirdosz are just tryin to complicate relationships for no bloody reasons.

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

why they decided to take this action ...any solid problems or issues on record or even off record???

if there are such big problems or issues they should simply ban all co-education schools LOL

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
mujhe samajh nahi aaraha hai ke mein is rule per hansoun ya sochoun LOL LOL LOL this is so ridiculous, its like having a cake infront of you and asking you not to eat it, i mean this is so stupid and my example is stupid also but you get the idea right, if touching is not allowed you can as well just separate their schools, baat khatam LOL LOL LOL what if the guy or girl suddenly falls on him or her such as you you encounter potholes which is very common there and you fall on someone or you accidently bump into someone which is usual or you are waiting in a line then what do you do? LOL LOL LOL

Edited by raunaq - 18 June 2007 at 5:55pm

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

they will achieve more hypocricy and more uncontrolled and ricky behaviour outside schools and behind parents's back. this is the most immature way of handling girls and boys at a certain age.
when prohibited, the urges to experiment are several folds higher Dead .. shame on them

I am with you QT.  Back in college in India, the craziest girls were the ones from all girls school. 

Hey GD how did you know so much abt me Wink LOL?  Not all girls are like that Embarrassed.   Look at me I turned out to be such a good girl coming from all girls HS Tongue

On serious note I agree with QT and GD Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 18 June 2007 at 5:55pm

Sunrise Coach

Groupbie

Sunrise Coach

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
A few words about this rule:

JUST PLAIN STUPID.

And reminder: it's from the same country that invented the Kama Sutra.

It's feeling like as if USA were to rule the Civil Rights Act unconstitutional.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top