Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Tum Tag khelne par ro rahe ho πŸ€”πŸ˜† Main to school badalneka soch rahi thi 😳.  This rule would be too much for me to take.  I would be in constant trouble for touching πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yes Petsy I wont say I was a casanova... my fond feelings evolved through those simple touches.. i wonder how the schools monitor touching.. girls are wired all around to kind give a nasty repellant schock when a guy is too close?πŸ˜†

qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: tisha_g

πŸ€£ Thanks for making my crappy day Qwerts with your one liners.πŸ€—

now we all know what you did at school.😊

You got that right Gauri.. .πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

You got that right Gauri.. .πŸ˜†

Oyeeeee.....it was tisha you were talking to up thereπŸ˜† spellings key saath abb mera wazood bhi badal diyaπŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Oyeeeee.....it was tisha you were talking to up thereπŸ˜† spellings key saath abb mera wazood bhi badal diyaπŸ˜†

Ohh πŸ˜† , for once I thought he got your spelling right..Did not see that he was addressing Tisha as you... πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Petsy I wont say I was a casanova... my fond feelings evolved through those simple touches.. i wonder how the schools monitor touching.. girls are wired all around to kind give a nasty repellant schock when a guy is too close?πŸ˜†

Qwert Pooh You are too much.  made my day with that one liner abt Dr. Dr. πŸ˜† And how u evolved πŸ˜‰

Tish, GD & Rakshu a grand laughter that I needed and I got it πŸ˜†.

sweetsang thumbnail
mayyybeee they took the kdi wrong
maybe they were just singing around trees the dhoom 3 song...aa touch me come touch me come touch me soniya....
wat say πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Oyeeeee.....it was tisha you were talking to up thereπŸ˜† spellings key saath abb mera wazood bhi badal diyaπŸ˜†

more importantly gauri do you feel honored or insulted?

more importantly gauri do you feel honored or insulted?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† keep on guessing dudeπŸ˜†.....how about indifferentπŸ˜› atleast you spelled my name right...for a changeπŸ˜†

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
These types Of things are AlmOst cOmman...And If they banned that, that is tOtally wrOng... as members mentiOned befOre... If they dOnt allOwed in shOOs, where sOme ppplz are there tO stOp them... then they dO sOmewhere else by thrOwing sOil in Parents Or Teachers eyez... I've seen these types Of things many times...ALthOugh i m a cOllege student... But ma grOup alwayz try tO get a lOads away frOm these thing 🀒