Does Ronit know Akash loves Pooja?

Pooja1226 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

When Ronit dropped Akash home yesterday and Akash said "Don't worry, Pooja will be yours" or something like that...once Akash left, Ronit said to himself, "You're saying this, but your eyes aren't saying that..." or something along those lines...

Do you think that Ronit knows/thinks that Akash too loves Pooja? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i dont really think he knows clearly...but i think he is getting hints from akash(unintentionally) that point to the fact that maybe askash is hiding something from ronit.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i don't think he does the story is kind of like koi dil mein hai now
Pooja1226 thumbnail

Like Krutika and Kajol with Samay?? Hmmm...I think you're right?  I kinda get the feeling that Pooja will find out from Akash's mom or something that Akash loves Pooja and it seems as though she is developing a soft spot for him too (from the hospital on her birthday - how she kept asking for him)...hmmm we'll have to wait and watch.

**Tina** thumbnail

I  don't think  Ronit  knows that Aakash loves Puji.

And by the way didnt Aaakash help Ronit impress Pooja in the frist place when he and Reema were friends so I think he knew that Ronit liked Pooja very much and he still fell in love with her wierd huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕