Disney World

*Wish Gone Amiss Weekend PREMIERS...*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Three new episodes of the hit series "Hannah Montana," "Cory in the House" and "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody," each with the common theme of wish fulfillment, will be presented during a special programming event, Wish Gone Amiss Weekend beginning FRIDAY, JULY 13 (8:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel.

The new episode of "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" will air on Friday (9:00 p.m., ET/PT), Saturday (8:00 p.m., ET/PT), Sunday (8:30 p.m., ET/PT). The new episode is "Super Twins" -- When Zack and Cody see a shooting star, they both wish that they had superhero powers. Their wish comes true and they learn that superheroes must face villains in the guise of Mr. Moseby -- who want to turn all kids into mini-adults.

Hannah Montana: Will Miley learn to be careful what she wishes for, when the desire to be Hannah Montana all of the time gets the best of her?

Cory in the House: When Cory is grounded for selling "White House Water" to gullible tourists, he makes a wish on a shooting star to be President. The wish is granted, but he lets the power go to his head and ignores a threat to national security.

Edited by alyson - 18 June 2007 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangel93~*Shona94*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Wish Gone Amiss Weekend PREMIERS...*" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Shona94*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Shona94*~

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 9:50am | IP Logged
thanks yaar i need to know when the date was and yea i can't wait to see. Embarrassed

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i saw it on commercial but i didn't know about the episodes and thnx 4 telling about the episodes. Smile

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
wow, thnx alot

sweetangel93

sweetangel93

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
yah same here i saw the commercial..
but i had no clue abt the episodes!

thanks so much anjali! you're the best Big smile
~sana Smile

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
ur most welcum everyone & thanks 4 leaving wonderful comments.

*KAREENA*

*KAREENA*

Posted: 18 June 2007 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
wow! can't wa8 to watch these episodes.
thank u so much 4 sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top