Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*bunnybear* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
wow honey...u rocks also.....bt y did u blend them??? lol.....ha ha...they looks funny....i cant stop laughing....they loooks so horrible honey.....make withoud blending it dear...i wann c tht kind of siggie....he he...bt nice experiment....i had seen this type of siggie 1st time in forum...lol....thanks for making it... 👏
abhay.akm thumbnail
gooe one. reduce the height of signature images. then it will look more fine. try to work on images with paint or photoshop.
honey_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhay.akm

gooe one. reduce the height of signature images. then it will look more fine. try to work on images with paint or photoshop.

thanks abhay.....for the suggestions....
ya...will reduce the size....

honey_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hani1112

wow honey...u rocks also.....bt y did u blend them??? lol.....ha ha...they looks funny....i cant stop laughing....they loooks so horrible honey.....make withoud blending it dear...i wann c tht kind of siggie....he he...bt nice experiment....i had seen this type of siggie 1st time in forum...lol....thanks for making it... 👏

am glad that u had a good laugh.....
dont worry....
will make some more to make u all laugh...😆
honey_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasp07

gr8 hun.. i dint expect u wil do the next one so fastly... the siggie is sooooooooooo nice.. as told by niki & others only prince rani pic is not clear.. even the animation part of adding sparkles is nice.. but wat animation did u try out on their pic hun...always u can keep a copy of ur non animated siggie in a separate folder and if u feel the animation dint turn out to ur expectation u can change it dear..but this one is reallllyyyyyy good.. 👏

teek hai madam....oops sorry...
k madam....will follow wat u say....
the new one s up....
tell ur comment
jeyam63 thumbnail
hey honey
kamaal ke siggies....but I want prince to look more sweet.....lagta hai uska muh fula hai.....

1st one's too good
honey_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeyam63

hey honey
kamaal ke siggies....but I want prince to look more sweet.....lagta hai uska muh fula hai.....

1st one's too good

jey...prince bechara...got lost...
which one r u talking abt....
the reena one or sowmya-pari one yaar....
do tell me clearly
wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww honey darlin !!!
tat is so sweet of u to dedicate a siggi for 3 of us ,
well the siggi look damm good .
keep it up 👏 👍🏼
jeyam63 thumbnail
love birds....the one on pg -4 wid saumya and pari too on rt. side
rasp07 thumbnail
wow ani really dis s so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....u have done a nice siggie... cool gr8..do more soon and upload...wil be waitin to see them... 👏