bravehearted

IF-Dazzler

bravehearted

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Ok girls mujhe pata hai ki tum sab doodh bhi mangoge toh ye raha.... Big smile

I know kafi kam hai par bhaise bhi bahot saitan thi.... LOL

Chalo aur bhi mil gaya... Big smile LOL LOL

Toh bachcha log phata phat doodh peeke sab kaam pe lag jao.... Big smile
Collag bano, Fanfic likho aur tabele ko saaf rakho aur achche se padai bhi karo. Big smile Tongue Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mods pls lock this topic. (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bravehearted

IF-Dazzler

bravehearted

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavi85

Ani Yaar itne acchhi variety ka bhains kis market se layi. Ha jat tho khush hoga hi tera collection dekh ke aur jananiyon maine bahut dinon ke baad kuch acchha padi V ke baaremain.

Mummy's Boy: Vikas aka Hooda develops cold feet in front of his mother

It's the typical case of reel life being a replica of reel life! While he may be having the reputation of a bad temper, Hooda aka Vikas Manaktala from SAB's Left Right Left develops cold feet in front of his mother. Ironical as it may be, his character Hooda in Left Right Left is a mirror image of him when it comes to his relation with his mom.
Vikas's mother has come all the way to Mumbai from Delhi to be with her dear son and one can see a visibly scared Vikas these days. So much so, that if his mother is on the sets Vikas makes it a point to be at his best behavior. Guess, Mummy Manaktala should think of shifting base to Mumbai to tone down the ever swinging moods of her son!

Wow Kavi yaar what a great article.Clap

Vikas's mother must shift to Mumbai for his great goodlooking & moody son.Big smileTongue

bravehearted

IF-Dazzler

bravehearted

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Natalie Dear Tum plz rowo mat yaar. Sorry yaar I didn't ask u any Q's but u know I am too lazy & toooooooo bad.

BUt shall I ask u some Q's now. Big smile Tongue Embarrassed

Chalo u come & reply....me still busy but for u one more lassi. Big smile

Natalie I have a few Q's for u.

# What do u like to have in Breakfast???

# in Lunch???

# IN Dinner???

# In Snacks???

# UR fav drink??

# Ur fav milk product???

# So what do u like to cook???

# Can u prepare cakes??

# Ur fav ice-cream???

# Pepsi or Coke???

# Limca or Mirinda??/

# Sun or Moon???

# Honey or Jaggery??/

# Huda or Alekh??

# Tabela or FC???

# Natalie or Natu or Nutty or Natz???

# AnI or ANi???

So quickly come & ans. Tongue Embarrassed Big smile

neeti_huda

neeti_huda

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 6:42am | IP Logged
bad news yaar meri mummy ne tv band kar diya aur mere pc ko bhi band karva rahi hai to main ab 9thjuly ko milungi to natalie tumhare liye ek kaam hai tumhe ab hh detail me likh ke mujhe pm karni padegi warna main mar jaungi bye i will miss you all and my sorry our huda too. bye Cry

Edited by neeti_huda - 20 June 2007 at 6:46am

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Arre kyun Neeti?? Tumhe kya tension...tumne to boards de diye naa? Embarrassed

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amail1601

Here are the links to Huda's changes of personality that I wrote once...

Part1
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=590493
Part2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=592746

I hope you guys will enjoy them...I have forgotten what I had written... Embarrassed

Oh wow!!!! it was ausom!!!Clap nd  HILARIOUS........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

I liked d 1st 1 better...Embarrassed

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bravehearted

Originally posted by Kavi85

Ani Yaar itne acchhi variety ka bhains kis market se layi. Ha jat tho khush hoga hi tera collection dekh ke aur jananiyon maine bahut dinon ke baad kuch acchha padi V ke baaremain.

Mummy's Boy: Vikas aka Hooda develops cold feet in front of his mother

It's the typical case of reel life being a replica of reel life! While he may be having the reputation of a bad temper, Hooda aka Vikas Manaktala from SAB's Left Right Left develops cold feet in front of his mother. Ironical as it may be, his character Hooda in Left Right Left is a mirror image of him when it comes to his relation with his mom.
Vikas's mother has come all the way to Mumbai from Delhi to be with her dear son and one can see a visibly scared Vikas these days. So much so, that if his mother is on the sets Vikas makes it a point to be at his best behavior. Guess, Mummy Manaktala should think of shifting base to Mumbai to tone down the ever swinging moods of her son!

Wow Kavi yaar what a great article.Clap

Vikas's mother must shift to Mumbai for his great goodlooking & moody son.Big smileTongue

So sweeeeeeet na.....???Embarrassed

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 20 June 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Mansi.. Smile Smile Waise unmein tha kya??? I've forgotten.. Embarrassed

And Neeti....kyun band kiya???? Exams hain to all the best... Smile Smile Smile ...I'll miss you anyway...

Ani, kya pics thi yaar...great!!!!!! Clap Clap Ambala chali jaati, 3 ghante ki to baat hai...dekh jaake ki lrl ke Ambala aur real Ambala kaise opposite hain...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top