Indian Idol 6

Does it matter who the judges support?

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Does it matter?
Lets say Alisha was supporting and hyping a good singer. Would it make any difference in the votes? Does the public even listen to the judges? I know its the job of the judges to guide the public and their comments are supposed to be important. But does it matter since II3 is all about public voting?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
I want answers though.
Come on, debate time!! 😛 😆
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I personally do wait to hear the judge's comments. I have lost hope in Udit and Alisha, so do await for Javed's comments. I think in some part, their comments do sway our votes.
amby_luv thumbnail
I think it really doesn't matter wat the judges say abt the contestants, the public will only vote for their favorites.
I personally dont listen to the judges coz every time they have different point of views, and alisha never criticizes any contestant, all she knows is when someone is flat.

although javed akhtar doesnt like suhit, he still is bak...so the public doesnt care wat javed says

😃
kassam057 thumbnail
I really don't think it makes much of a difference. They all praised Aisha and Bhavin, yet they got eliminated.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nopes it doesnt matter - and thankfully so 😛 😆 else wat is the excitement of a reality show 😃 judges comments r interesting to hear and have discussions on 😉 but when it comes to voting, the public has its own mind...
amaa thumbnail
I think it really matter wat the judges say about the contestants but,the public will only vote 4 their favorites. 😕 😕
*payal* thumbnail
well...from last years results, it seemed like it didnt matter what the judges had to say because the jantas choice was the opposite for the most part...however this year, it seems like janta is somewhat listening to the judges because the top 10 seem pretty good (unlike last year, when the best werent selected from the piano rounds)...well i listen to the judges (actually just javed saab 😆 ) because im not very good with sur n taal and his comments help me in that department...
BUT, this year its harder because only one judge seems to know what hes talking about...one is inconsistent with comments and another just says goodluck 😆 😃
prabal_cog thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

definitely and this time i can gurantee amit paul wil cum bac , and padmanav wil get second highest votes, so he wnt b bac , the other person by judges choice round wil b either ankita i hope soo, bt if anu and alisha forces suhit may get in too.. bt by public votes suhit wnt cum bac thats i am sure

tumhare muhh mein ghi shakkar !!!!!!!!

hope it comes true - well said

anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: tpam

and this time i can gurantee amit paul wil cum bac , and padmanav wil get second highest votes, so he wnt b bac , the other person by judges choice round wil b either ankita i hope soo, bt if anu and alisha forces suhit may get in too.. bt by public votes suhit wnt cum bac thats i am sure

**bows down icon**
I hope you're right.
Alisha & Anu may walkout if Suhit is eliminated. 😕