Pak shortlists 4 players to replace Inzy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 17 June 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Pakistan shortlists four players to replace Inzamam

Lahore, June 16: Pakistan cricket team coaches Haroon Rashid and Aaqib Javed have said that the team management has shortlisted four players as the possible replacement of Inzamam-ul-Haq, who quit the one-day game after the World Cup in March.

Misbah-ul-Haq, Hasan Raza, Aasim Kamal and Faisal Iqbal are being considered to fill the place of Inzamam in the middle order.

"We have worked on the grey areas of the players and particularly flaws in their batting and fielding," The Nation quoted the two coaches, as saying while praising the ongoing training conditions at hill station Abbottabad.

"The trainers of Pakistan Military School of Physical Training are impressive and working on boys scientifically," said Javed.

"I want to see my team as no two of the world at the end of this season and I believe this training will be a key to the process," he added.

Commenting Shoaib Malik's captaincy, the former fast bowler said Malik leads the team from front and is himself a big motivational power.

"He comes ahead in every department and urges all his teammates to act well throughout the training," Javed said.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pak shortlists 4 players to replace Inzy" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 17 June 2007 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I feel Misbah will b the right person to replace Inzy! I hav been watching hisperformances in the domestic season..and I feel he shud b given a chance! Smile

farisss4

IF-Dazzler

farisss4

Posted: 17 June 2007 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i think its got 2 be asim kammaal...he has a pretty good test record...and he is a good batsman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top