Kkusum

Is Sony looking for a new Mahi?

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Is Sony looking for a new Mahi?

Is Poonam Narula on her way out of Kkusum? The much maligned and beleagured show that has been on a downslide for various reasons seems to be attempting to right itself.

Anuj Saxena, who plays Abhay Kapoor, has already announced his decision to quit the show. And now, Poonam Narula, who returned to the show after a maternity break in real life, is the one who could be asked to go. We have it on authority that Jaya Bhattacharya was offered the role of Mahi. When we quizzed Jaya, she squealed, "No way! I have enough work on my hands, and I have already turned the offer down!"

Okay, so Jaya's out of the picture. But does Poonam stay? Stay tuned for details....

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolatelvr thumbnail
thanks for the article. i hope mahi doesnt leave too. shes a really good actor and she suits the roll well.
Anoli thumbnail

yee i agree!!!

its okay!! pleasure!!!

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Thank you for sharing the info Anoli.
Anoli thumbnail

my pleasure!!!😛

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

rupika182 thumbnail
poonam narula is really good as a negative character. I think they shouldn't replace her unless the actress herself opts out of the show.
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well it would be good if we got a new skinner mahi!!!
prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want Mahi to be Poonam she is way better then Jaya!!

Jaya's in KSBKBT and she has a negative role in there too and she gets on my nearves SOOO much!!!😡

Athena90 thumbnail
thanks! but i hope she doesn't have to leave