Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
lol yesterday was my day off...but spent it chattin 2 my cousins in india lol....i will deffo update today..
Rachu_1987 thumbnail

Previously

Aryan and KK leave, at the Bose mansion the girls are in discussions about the weddings and at the Khanna mansion the boys are dicussing their bachelor parties, the grown ups are all at the Bose mansion as well discussing the engagements and the weddings

A - so we'll have the engagement next weekend and the weddings two weeks after that?
P - that sounds great
Su - there's so much to do
K - don't worry Suhana, we'll handle everything together

Everyone is happy, Prithvi hugs Angad and Sujal while Suhana hugs Kripa and Kashish

Part 40

Over the next few days everyone is busy, Kripa, Kashish and Suhana have spent days shopping for their outfits and accessories for the engagements and the weddings,and for the necessities needed for the ceremonies, Angad, Sujal and Prithvi have shopped for their outfits and have been busy finalizing the venues for the ceremonies and hiring various people to carry the work, and the youngsters have been having fun, leaving all the work to their parents, the girls, Ria, Tia and Roshni have spent all their time shopping for their outfits, getting them altered and deciding which wedding lengha is best for the them, the boys, Aryan, Karan and KK have selected their outfits and given their measurements to the tailor all in one day, the rest of the days they have been busy finding out about the best honeymoon spots, after all boys will be boys. But finally the engagement day has arrived, Angad and Kripa have been awake for an hour or so getting things ready, Kripa heads to KK's room to wake him up as he's always the last to wake up, but to her surprise when she opens the door she finds him already awake standing in front of the mirror wearing his shervani doing the buttons up, he spots Kripa standing at the door

KK - hey mom, everything ok?

K - I should be asking you that, I thought you'd be sleeping but you're wide awake

KK - it's my engagement today mum, of course I'd wake up early

K - well its nice to see you're becoming responsible

KK - sure, whatever

KK finishes buttoning his black and silver shervani, he turns to show Kripa who smiles

K - you look very handsome

KK - thanks, I'm just glad things have worked out

K - me too, well I'd better go check on your brother

KK nods his head, Kripa leaves him to it and heads to Karan's room, she opens the door and finds him also standing in front of his mirror wearing his gold and blue shervani he sees Kripa and turns around giving her a hug

K - I'm glad both of you are ready

Kar - KK's awake?

K - yea it hard to believe as well

Kar - I'm so happy mum

K - we all are, now come downstairs, we need to go over what is happening today

Karan nods his head, Kripa leaves, Karan checks himself out in the mirror before leaving the room, he sees KK coming out of his room so he waits and both go downstairs together

KK - so this is it, we're getting engaged to the girls we love

Kar - yeah it seems like a dream

KK - if it is, I hope I don't wake up

The two laugh and join Angad and Kripa in the living room

A - well well, look at you two handsome devils, you look like carbon copies of me

KK - we would, we're your sons

A - yeah I know, ok so we're going to be going to the hall shortly, everyone will be meeting us there, as KK is older...

Kar - only by 20 minutes!

A - ok, but as he's older his engagament will be first, KK you know what you have to do right?

KK - no dad, I find it rather difficult to slip a ring on to another person's hand

KK smiles at Angad but when Angad doesn't smile back, his smile disappears

KK - I mean, yeah I do

A - right, so before the engagement, I think Aryan and Ria have something planned, not sure what, so once their surprise is over then KK's engagament will take place, then...

KK - then I have something planned for Karan and Tia

Kar - you do?

KK - yeah

Kar - what?

KK - like I'm going to tell you

A - ok! so after your surprise then Karan and Tia's engagement will take place and after...

Kar - we'll all have fun!

A - of course, so lets get going

The Khanna's leave for the hall, when they get there they see the Garewal's and the Bose's have already arrived

A - how is it, even when KK wakes up early, we're still the last ones here?

KK - because they probably had the pep talk in the car

A - shut up KK

KK - sorry dad

Angad hugs Sujal and Prithvi, while Kripa hugs Kashish and Suhana. Aryan and Ria are standing to one side both matching each other wearing green, KK stands opposite Roshni smiling and staring at her wearing her black and silver lengha, while Karan is staring at Tia wearing her blue and gold lengha, they head inside together, soon all the guests begin to arrive, Angad's brother Neev and his family are the first to arrive, Angad hugs Neev and Prachi and their kids, who then follow Angad to the others, everyone greets them while other guests begin arriving, Angad constantly stares at the entrance, Prithvi and Sujal spot him, they both join him

A - Sujal, when are Veena Aunty and Chetan Uncle coming?

S - I'm not sure, I rang them earlier, they said they were stuck in traffic

Just as Sujal stops speaking, Veena and Chetan come in to the hall, Angad and Prithvi greet them and take their blessings, so do Suhana and Kripa. Aryan and Roshni hug their grandparents while the others greet them and hug them. Angad still keeps looking at the entrance and smiles when he sees Rohit and Shefali, Prithvi's parents. He rushes over and hugs them both and leads them to the others where everyone greets them, Rohit and Shefali join Veena and Chetan in attending to the guests. Angad keeps looking at the entrance, Prithvi nudges him

P - dude what is it? my parents are here, Sujal's parents are here, Suhana's mum is arriving any second and so is Kashish bhabhi's dad

A - I know

Angad smiles when he sees Suhana's mum, Meenu enter, he greets her and she greets the others and joins Sujal's and Prithvi's parents, Prithvi looks at Kripa who nods her head, she touches Angad's arm softly

K - Angad what is it?

A - I rang him yesterday, he said he would come, it's our sons' engagements, he better come

Kripa, realising who Angad was talking about, smiles and nods her head

K - he'll be here

Angad smiles and follows Kripa to the others

S - ok so almost all the guests have arrived, we should make the speech

Angad heads to the stage along with Sujal and Prithvi, the DJ hands Angad the microphone and Angad greets the guests and welcomes them but his eyes don't leave the entrance, Prithvi takes the microphone from him

P - the engagements will take place shortly, but before that, Sujal's son Aryan and my daughter Ria have a little something planned for the happy couples.

Roshni and Tia turn to look at Ria and Aryan but they aren't there, instead they see a spotlight shine onto the dancefloor and see Aryan and Ria standing there smiling, music starts to play and they dance to Oh By God from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani

o by god, chaahe mujhe jo chori chori mohabbaton ki dori
jo bandhe hai pasand mujhako
o by god, bole jo teri meri jodi khuda ne khud jodi
o by rajamand mujhako

o by god, chaahe mujhe jo chori chori mohabbaton ki dori
o by rajamand mujhako

ho aata hoon jab saamane tere, leta hoon sapano mein phere
saanson mein aur dil mein mere baje yeh shehanaayi

tere khayaalo ke ujaalon mein jaage, jaage toh paaya tujhe
baandhe nigaaho ne mohabbat ke dhaage, laage tu mera mujhe
tere khayaalo ke ujaalon mein jaage, jaage toh paaya tujhe
baandhe nigaaho ne mohabbat ke dhaage, laage tu mera mujhe
ho chaahat ne li hai angdaayi, dur huyi saari tanhaayi
dil ne dil se taal milaayi, baje yeh shehanaayi

baje yeh shehanaayi

mere dukhon ki dawa tere naina, naino mein chehara tera
kissa jawaani ka jawaan tum se hain na, hain na bata tu mera
mere dukhon ki dawa tere naina, naino mein chehara tera
kissa jawaani ka jawaan tum se hain na, hain na bata tu mera
ho tu meri kismat ka taara, hota hoon lo aaj tumhaara
dil ne jab jab tumhe pukaara, baje yeh shehanaayi

o by god, chaahe mujhe jo chori chori mohabbaton ki dori
o by rajamand mujhako

ho aata hoon jab saamane tere, leta hoon sapano mein phere
saanson mein aur dil mein mere baje yeh shehanaayi

Aryan and Ria stop dancing, the others cheer for them, Angad whistles, Kripa nudges him

K - you're not a kid any more Angad, have some manners

A - I have manners, come on Kripa, don't act like an old woman, we're still young

K - Angad, seriously, our kids are getting married

A - all the more reason to have fun

Kripa shakes her head and walks off, Angad bites his bottom lip and looks at Karan and KK. KK waits a second then whispers something in Angad's ear, he looks at him but KK nods his head, Angad agrees and goes off to the DJ. While Kripa is talking to some guests a spot light shines on her, she looks confused and sees Angad standing across the room with a spot light shining on him, he tilts his head at her and winks then grabs the microphone. Kripa shakes her head and walks off but Angad follows her singing Mrs Khanna from Main aur Mrs Khanna

Ooh who's that lovely lady

Walking down the street

She's driving me crazy

Ooh who's that lovely lady

The way she swinging her hips

She got me mesmerised

She's driving me crazy

As Kripa is walking, she is stopped by Karan and KK's friends who also join in

Ooh Mrs Khanna

Ooh Mrs Khanna

Ooh Mrs Khanna

Come on everybody put your hands together say

Ooh Mrs Khanna

Ooh Mrs Khanna

Ooh Mrs Khanna

Teri thirchi nazar ka

Teri patli kamar ka

Oh teri thirchi nazar ka patli kamar ka

Main tho deewana hua

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Kripa joins Kashish and Suhana but Angad follows her and grabs her by her arm and turns her around

Ajee muskuraaye

Zara paas aayiye

Agar ja rahe hai tho

Pata dete jaayie

Kripa gets annoyed at him

Mere dil ke raahon pe

Chalne jo aaye ga

Dhek sach maano maano

Chal nahin paayega

Ajee rooton na

dekho rooton na

hai aise rooton na

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Ooh Mrs Khanna

Ooh Mrs Khanna

Ooh Mrs Khanna

Angad dances with Kripa but she pushes him away

Kitne pakao ho tum

Bada shor karte ho

Chipakne ki adaat hai

Bada bore karte ho

Jhoot nahin bola hai

Jabse tu aayi hai

Baby meri baaton mein

Kevel sachaayi hai

Arre laga jaatka

Laga laga jaatka

Dekho kaisa kaisa laga jaatka

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Teri thirchi nazar ka

Teri patli kamar ka

Oh teri thirchi nazar ka patli kamar ka

Main tho deewana hua

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Meri meri tu Mrs Khanna

Everyone claps as Kripa finally laughs and hugs Angad, Prithvi and Sujal tap Angad's shoulder

P - do you think we should get on with the ceremony?

A - of course, KK, Roshni why don't you come on stage

KK and Roshni follow Angad and Sujal on stage with Kashish and Kripa. KK and Roshni stand opposite each other, KK reaches out for Roshni's hand, Kripa hands him the ring and he slips it on to Roshni's finger, Roshni takes the ring from Kashish and slips it onto KK's finger, the guests clap for them while Angad hugs Sujal and Kripa hugs Kashish

A - ok so we still have Karan's and Tia's engagement to take place, but for the time being, why don't you all get something to eat and have some fun

KK - fun? Sounds good

KK glances at Aryan who grins at him, both grin at Karan who looks confused, KK and Aryan rush off.

Coming up - Engagement continues

OK so I'm glad to be back in the UK, but I absolutely loved India! more than the country I loved spending time with my family there, I had so much fun, now I'm missing all my relatives there, but anyways, here's the next part...hope it isn't too crappy...will definitely try to update much more quickly.....the engagement is going to be split over in three parts...then there will be around 2 on the pre wedding ceremonies, then 3 parts on the wedding ceremonies, and then 3 parts on the honeymoons and the epilogue! so yeah, the ffs ending soon....anyways plz rember to comment! luv u all, God Bless!
Edited by Rachu_1987 - 14 years ago
sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyyy !! you updateddd !!! YAYYYY--- sooo awesommeeee to read the new part !
it was really good ! looking forward to ur nxttt update-- looks like i'm gonna be refreshing this page every little for the nxt couple of days in the hopes of a new part :P
Liza. thumbnail
Hey , Loved the Update ..
Can't wait to read the next couple of parts
especially the wedding parts 😊
continue soon !
kitkat_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update...
d wait was worth it...

who was angad waitin for ?

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow rachu awesome part dude cont soon
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part....
so happy Roshni and KK got engaged.... YAY
can we get a part on just Roshni and KK like you did for aryan&Ria, Tia&karan.... i want to see Roshni& KK go on a date tooo even tho they are engaged already....
cont.... soon
Rachu_1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilindiangurl13

amazing part....

so happy Roshni and KK got engaged.... YAY
can we get a part on just Roshni and KK like you did for aryan&Ria, Tia&karan.... i want to see Roshni& KK go on a date tooo even tho they are engaged already....
cont.... soon

ermmmmmmm lol ill see what I can do.......
miss_neha thumbnail
Loved loved loved the part (as always) the pep talk part was funny n them being l8 for the engagement lollz!! But overall a very sweet part n welcome bck to the uk
Rachu_1987 thumbnail

Previously

A - ok so we still have Karan's and Tia's engagement to take place, but for the time being, why don't you all get something to eat and have some fun

KK - fun? Sounds good

KK glances at Aryan who grins at him, both grin at Karan who looks confused, KK and Aryan rush off. 

Part 41

Karan and the others are still on the stage wondering where Aryan and KK ran off to, suddenly the lights go off and two spotlights shine, one on Aryan and the other on KK, music starts to play and Aryan and KK being to jump up and down, the family members look at each other wondering what they are doing, KK begins to sing Koi Kahe Kehta Rahe from Dil Chatha Hai

(KK) Koi kahe kehta rahe kitna bhi humko deewana

(Aryan) koi kahe kehta rahe kitna bhi humko deewana

Hum logon ki dhokar mein hai yeh zamana

Karan grins and jumps off the stage and joins them

(Karan) Jab saaz hai awaaz hai fhir kis liye hichkichana

Jab saaz hai awaaz hai fhir kis liye hichkichana

Gayenge hum apne dilon ka tarana

Bigade duniya

Bigadne bhi do

Jagade duniya

Jagadne bhi do

Lare jo duniya

Larne bhi do

Hum apni dhun mein gaao

Duniya roote

Rootne do

Bandhan toote

Tootne do

Koi choote

Chootne do na gabrao

Hum hai naye andaaz kyun ho purana

Angad, Sujal and Prithvi look at each other thinking that the boys remind them of themselves

Aankhon mein hai bijliyan

Saason mein toofan hai

Daar kya hai aur haar kya

Hum isse anjaan hai

Humare liye hi tho hai aasmaan aur zameen

Sitarein bhi hum thod lenge humhe hai yakeen

Ambar se aage humhara tikana

The three fathers reminisce their college days

Sapno ka jo desh hai

Haan hum vaheen hai palhe

Thode se dil phek hai

Thode se hai manchale

Jahan bhi gaye apna jaado dikate rahe

Mohobbat haseeno ko aksar sikate rahe

Aaye humhe dil aur neend churana

Koi kahe kehta rahe kitna bhi humko deewana

Koi.....kehta...kitna bhi humko deewana

Hum logon ki dhokar mein hai yeh zamana

Gaayenge hum apne dilon ka tarana

Bigade duniya

Bigadne bhi do

Jagade duniya

Jagadne bhi do

Lare jo duniya

Larne bhi do

tum apni dhun mein gaao

Duniya roote

Rootne do

Bandhan toote

Tootne do

Koi choote

Chootne do na gabrao

The guys give each other high fives, Angad gets the microphone fron the DJ

A - well if you guys are finished, how about we get on with the ceremony? Karan, would you like to come back on stage?

Karan smiles and heads on stage with KK and Aryan following him, Karan stands by Kripa who hands him the ring, he slips it on to Tia's finger, Tia takes the ring from Suhana and slips it on Karan's finger, everyone claps, Angad smiles but looks towards the door again, KK sees him and nudges him

KK - dad, everything ok?

A - yeah

KK - I've been watching you all evening, why do you keep looking at the door?

A - it's nothing

KK - you're waiting for dadu right?

Angad glances at KK wondering how KK knew, KK smiles

KK - everyone else is here, so by elimination, he's the only one left, forget him dad, he hasn't bothered to be in touch all these years, so why care about him now?

A - if I stopped talking to you for a few years, would that stop you from contacting me?

KK is silent

A - exactly, so how do you expect me to not care about my dad?

KK - ok, but stop looking so glum

A - ok

KK hugs Angad, Tia taps KK's shoulder, he turns around, she holds out her hand and he takes it wondering where she's taking him, she makes him sit in a chair then brings Roshni and makes her sit with him, Roshni and KK look at each other not knowing what is going on, Tia walks off, suddenly they hear Karan speaking in the microphone

Kar - so here's a little something from me to my brotherand for Roshni, a little story of how they fell in love, KK, I love you bro and I know you love me, so don't be angry after ok?

KK glances at Kripa who shrugs her shoulders, the others stand behind KK and Roshni while Karan and Tia disappear, the lights go off again until a spotlight shines on the stairs, Karan walks down the stairs, Aryan looks at KK who looks angry, KK points towards him and looks at Angad and Kripa

KK - he's....wearing...my....clothes!

A - calm down KK, he said not to get angry

Karan looks at KK and smiles, music starts playing and soon Karan is surrounded by girls. He begins to dance with the girls and sing Main Hoon Romeo from Roadside Romeo

Oh Romeo Romeo Romeo

Romeo Romeo Romeo

Romeo Romeo Romeo

Romeo Romeo Romeo

Knock knock knock poocho who's there?

Main hoon Romeo, darling mujhe pehchana

Knock knock knock poocho who's there?

Main hoon Romeo, meri kick pe zamana

Life hai meri aisi jal jal ke saare khwaab

Poocho poocho na poocho why why why

Main hoon Romeo, loving loving mera kaam

Main hoon Romeo, I got these girls in my arms

Main hoon Romeo, darling mujhe pehchana

Main hoon Romeo, meri kick pe zamana

Oh Romeo Romeo Romeo

Romeo Romeo Romeo

Romeo Romeo Romeo

Romeo Romeo Romeo.......

The lights fade away again, Karan disappears, the spot light comes back on and this time Tia walks down the stairs wearing a salwar kameez similar to the ones Roshni's wears, Karan is now sitting amongst a group of guys, music starts playing, Tia sits next to Karan staring at him but Karan is busy talking to the guys, she begins to sing Main Hoon Na from Main Hoon Na

Kiska hai yeh tumko intezaar

Main hoon na

Dekhlo idaar tho ek baar

Main hoon na

Khamosh kyun ho

Jo bhi kehna hai kaho

Dil chahe jitna pyaar utna maanglo

Tumko milega utna pyaar

Main hoon na

Kiska hai yeh tumko intezaar

Main hoon na

Dhek lo idaar tho ek baar

Main hoon na

KK glimpses at Roshni as if mentally apologising for not realising she loved him sooner, she smiles and they continue to watch Tia and Karan. The lights fade away and come back on, this time Karan is sitting alone, Tia walks past him and as she does she lifts her dupatta so it brushes his face, at that time Karan looks at Tia as she sits with some girls, music starts to play and Karan begins to sing Chalte Chalte from Mohobbatein

Chalte chalte yunhi ruk jaata hoon main

Bete bete kahin ko jaata hoon main

Kehte kehte hi chup ho jaata hoon main

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Tia walks past Karan

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Tia sits beside Karan, smiles then walks away, Karan runs after her but she disappears

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Karan and Tia are walking together but Karan isn't paying attention and crashes into a table, Tia looks at him and shakes her head, she starts to walk away

Tum pe marte hai kyun hum nahin jaante

Tum pe marte hai kyun hum nahin jaante

Aisa karte hai kyun hum nahin jaante

Bandh galiyon se chup chup ke hum guzarne lage

Saari duniya se reh reh kar hum tho darne lage

Hai yeh kya karne lage

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Tia turns around and walks closer to him smiling

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Karan spins around in a circle, when he looks again Tia isn't there

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Tia comes from behind and puts her arms around him

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Karan and Tia are now sitting together talking but Karan isn't listening and keeps staring at her

Teri baaton mein yeh ek sharat si hai

Teri baaton mein yeh ek sharat si hai

Meri honton pe yeh ek shikiyat si hai

Teri aankhon ko aankhon se jhoom ne hum lage

Tujhko baahon mein le le kar jhoom ne hum lage

Hai yeh kya karne lage

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Tia smiles at Karan

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Tia walks away, Karan is left standing there looking confused

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Kya yehi pyaar hai

Haan yehi pyaar hai

Haan yehi pyaar hai

The lights fade again, KK looks at Roshni and whispers

KK - they're telling our whole story, are you ok with that?

R - they're just having fun

KK - sure, remind me to beat Karan up after

R - leave him alone, look the lights are back on

Karan is shown in the middle of the dancefloor, Tia is standing across from him, the music from Suraj Hua Madham from K3G plays and Tia runs towards Karan, they hug each other, KK reaches out and holds Roshni's hand

Suraj hua madham

Chand jalne laga

Aasmaan yeh hai

Kyun pigalne laga

Suraj hua madham

Chand jalne laga

Aasmaan yeh hai

Kyun pigalne laga

Main tehra raha

Zameen chalne lagi

Dhadka yeh dil

Saas thamne lagi

Kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Sajna kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Suraj hua madham

Chand jalne laga

Aasmaan yeh hai

Kyun pigalne laga

Main tehri rahi

Zameen chalne lagi

Dhadka yeh dil

Saas thamne lagi

Hai khoobsurat yeh pal

Sab kuch raha hai badal

Sapne haqeeqat mein jo dal rahe hai

Kya sadiyon se purana

Hai rishta yeh humara

Ke jis tara tumse hum mil rahe hai

Yunhi rahe har dum

Pyaar ka mausum

Yunhi milo humse

Tum janam janam

Main tehra raha

Zameen chalne lagi

Dhadka yeh dil

Saas thamne lagi

Tere hi rang se yun main tho rangi hoon sanam

Paake tujhe kudh se hi ko rahi hoon sanam

Oh mahiya ve tere ishq mein

Haan dhoob ke paar main ho rahi hoon sanam

Sagar hua pyaasa raat jagne lagi

Sholon ke dil mein bhi aag jalne lagi

Main tehri rahi

Zameen chalne lagi

Dhadka yeh dil

Saas thamne lagi

Suraj hua madham

Chand jalne laga

Aasmaan yeh hai

Kyun pigalne laga

Tia and Karan are standing in front of each other smiling, suddenly thunder noises can be heard and a group of guys hold Karan while some girls hold Tia, they drag them away from each other, Roshni recalls KK being dragged away to the mental hospital, she tenses up but KK lightly squeezes her hand, she looks towards him and relaxes, Tia is taken away while Karan is left alone on the dancefloor, he falls to the ground and starts to sing Tadap Tadap from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

Bejaan dil ko

Bejaan dil ko

Bejaan dil ko tere ishq ne zinda kiya

Phir tere ishq ne hi is dil ko tabah kiya

Tadap tadap ke is dil se aah nikal thi rahi

Mujko saza di pyaar ki aisa kya gunah kiya

Tho lut gaye haan lut gaye

Tho lut gaye hum teri mohobbat mein

Tears fall from Roshni's eyes, KK wipes them, she smiles and shuffles closer to him

Tho lut gaye hum teri mohobbat mein

Tho lut gaye hum teri mohobbat mein.....

The lights fade away again, when they come back on Tia is siting alone looking glum, she begins to sing Tere Liye from Prince

Jaagi jaagi sohi na main saari raat

Tere liye

Bheegi bheegi palkein meri udaas

Tere liye

Jaagi jaagi sohi na main saari raat

Tere liye

Bheegi bheegi palkein meri udaas

Tere liye

Aankhiyan bichayi maine tere liye

Duniya bulayi maine tere liye

Karan comes in front of her, Tia is happy, she runs and hugs him

Jannat sajai maine tere liye

Chod di khudayi maine tere liye

Jannat sajai maine tere liye

Chod di khudayi

Tere liye

Jhoomo deewana banke tere liye

Vaada hai mera main hoon tere liye

Ho na kabhi tu judaa

Tere liye

Jhoomo deewana banke tere liye

Vaada hai mera main hoon tere liye

Ho na kabhi tu judaa...

As Karan and Tia are hugging the lights fade away, the main lights come back on and everyone claps for Karan and Tia, soon enough the guests begin to leave, the Khanna's, Garewal's and Bose's head back to the Garewal House as it is the closest. Ria and Roshni are still in their lenghas as the others had changed their clothes for the performances, they all sit in the living room, Roshni decides to go upstairs to get changed, as she leaves KK sees her so he quietly follows her without anyone looking.

A - you lot put on a great show

Ri - yeah it was awesome!

P - reminds me of your engagement Sujal

A - yeah we had a blast didn't we?

Kar - dad, I doubt you had as much fun as we did

Ar - yeah after all we are the next generation

Aryan and Karan give each other high fives, meanwhile upstairs Roshni is about to close her door when she feels someone stop the door and hold her from behind, she glances in the mirror and sees KK

R - and what can I do for you?

KK kisses her cheek then lets her go and sits on her bed 

KK - I was thinking, we haven't spent any time together since I got back

R - I know but with everything happening so fast...

KK - still, I think we should

R - and how will we manage that? I mean the weddings are next week!

KK - well let's go out

R - when?

KK - no time like the present

R - now? Seriously?

KK - yes, seriously, everyone's downstairs busy talking to each other, if we be really quiet they won't realise we're gone

R - I don't know...

KK - please?

Roshni looks at KK's pleading face, she gives in

R - ok, go wait outside while I get changed

KK leaves the room, after 10 minutes Roshni comes outside wearing a salwar kameez, she takes KK's hand and both quietly go downstairs, KK peeks into the room but everyone is busy talking about the party, both sneak out. Inside Angad is still upset that his dad didn't turn up for the engagement, Sujal and Prithvi realise this.

S - Angad, why don't we go in the other room?

A - why?

P - men talk

Angad gets up to follow Sujal and Prithvi but so do Karan and Aryan but Prithvi looks at them

P - I said "men" not boys

Ar - but...we are men

S - Aryan...

Ar - fine, go have your "men talk"

Aryan and Karan sit back down looking rather annoyed, Sujal, Prithvi and Angad sit in the other room

A - so what is it?

P - why don't you tell us?

A - I'm not following you

S - you've been disturbed all evening, what's wrong?

A - nothing, why would anything be wrong?

P - come on Angad, we're your best friends, don't lie to us

Angad is silent, Prithvi touches his shoulder

P - is it because Suyesh Uncle didn't come?

Angad looks at him

S - like he said, we're your best friends, we know you better than you know yourself

A - I don't understand, I called him, and he said he'd come

P - he obviously had something else that was more important

A - what's more important than his grandsons?

S - why don't you go see him tomorrow?

A - no

?? - I will if you don't

Angad, Sujal and Prithvi look towards the door and see Karan standing there

Kar - sorry, I wasn't listening to your conversation or anything, mum wanted me to call you and I just overheard what you were saying, dad if you don't want to go see Dadaji then I will

A - there's no need for that

Kar - yes there is, especially if this is bothering you so much, even I want to know the reason why my grand-dad didn't bother coming to my engagement

A - but Karan...

Kar - no, I'll go tomorrow, and I'll take KK with me

Aryan also comes into the room

Ar - Kripa Aunty sent you here to call them, not stay here yourself, now what kept you here?

Kar - you'll come with me tomorrow to see my grand-dad right?

Ar - sure....

Kar - good, so you, me and KK will go see him

Ar - speaking of KK....where is he?

Ria comes into the room aswell

Ri - sorry to disturb your guy moment, but has anyone seen Roshni?

Ar - what a second

Aryan heads upstairs, he looks in the rooms but doesn't find either KK or Roshni, he goes back downstairs where everyone is in the living room again

Ar - KK and Roshni aren't here

Karan looks outside the window

Kar - and nor is our car, how is it that he took the car and no one realised?

S - because everyone was so busy talking

Ar - KK...very sly dude, dad I think we should punish the newest member of our family

S - how?

Ar - I have an idea.... 

Coming up - As requested, KK and Roshni's date, Aryan's plan

Apologies for the delay.....next part will b just about the date and that....after that ill start the bachelor parties etc then  weddings.....also for the weddings can I have a list of some good wedding songs? hope u liked the part n it wasnt too long cuz of all the songs...please remember to comment...God Bless! :)
Edited by Rachu_1987 - 14 years ago