Page   of 2

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMarauderx

Originally posted by coolniyu

n ppl i am sooooooooooo sorry i just realised i forgot to credit harshu-shes the one who came up with this topic n PM'd me Ouch big big big big big apologies yaar Embarrassed
ppl this topic was entirely Harshu's [xMarauderx] idea Embarrassed

I expect a full written apology from your side for this blatant ignorance of following the phrase: Credit given where credit due

LOL

Respected James ji,

I hereby proclaim that this topic was suggested by you, you and only you. All due credit is honourably loaded onto ur head.

I summon all the courage from the innermost recesses of my heart and present my due apologies to you, and i sincerely hope u accept it.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely

Sirius

Stern Smile

ohk before im kicked out of my own forum for spamming--ysh n harshu great posts...agree with both of yu..technically i donno how i feel abt bad reviews..i guess if theyre biased i couldnt care less..if theyre sensible i luv it..and in general yeah i am disheartened a bit Confused but i only change if i feel d absolute need to EmbarrassedBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DoTW-Criticisms! (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 22 June 2007 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Sirius*Ysh~

Personally i love constructive critisism... but the kind of reviews i like are the ones that tell you what they liked and what they didnt about the story... i mean the kind of reviews that say "great!" "continue soon :D" all those are very bugging! too short nd basically i consider them as spam posts u knw!!!!

And i love CC cos we can work on our writing, get better and all that! I love the reviews that tanu or sam gives telling u what they liked and what they didnt.. but in the midst of this all a harshu ka review is very nice because she gives CC... i mean the honesty is what i like!!!!

I HATE, absolutely pathetically loathe such kind of reviews! This is the reason I discontinued 'The Outsider' and have discontinued 'Taciturn'
Reviews like: cont soon, nice, tfs, etc etc bug me out n I just feel like dunking the person in a bucket of water...talk abt 'chullu bhar pani'LOLLOL

As for my reviews...I hv never considered mine as 'CC'...just basically review what I feel! But thanx for 'honesty' tagLOLLOL

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by halshuuu

As for my reviews...I hv never considered mine as 'CC'...just basically review what I feel! But thanx for 'honesty' tag

no seriously, urs r the kinda rewviews i likew... point blank bout what u lyk, what u dont nd waht can b made better... i call this my kinda CC...

but i hv read some wick go to an extremem of CC wer tey make u feel so low bout ur own writing... i don't like those kinda reviews...

Originally posted by hilterEvil Smile

I HATE, absolutely pathetically loathe such kind of reviews! This is the reason I discontinued 'The Outsider' and have discontinued 'Taciturn'
Reviews like: cont soon, nice, tfs, etc etc bug me out n I just feel like dunking the person in a bucket of water...talk abt 'chullu bhar pani'

my sentiments exactly!!!! bt on HPFF na u get those kinda revs only... dats y i thrive on IF to get revs lyk d ones u or rashmi or sammy or tanu write (new ur nt incl cos ur my editor Stern Smile)... they make u feel gr8 bout ur writing nd of course all of u all give sum CC which i like very much...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top