Ghar Ek Sapna

Harsh & Sunita - article

Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Harsh Chhaya with wife Sunita

Harsh Chhaya and his wife Sunita Sengupta are ready to face the camera together in Ajai Sinha's Ghar Ek Sapna. Harsh says, "We were thinking of incorporating a couple of new characters on the show and then hit upon the idea of roping in Sunita for the show. She fits the bill perfectly. Our track runs together on the show."

However, unlike other actors, Harsh is not too excited about the idea of working with wife Sunita on the same show. He says, "It often happens that when a husband and wife are working together, your wife doesn't take you as seriously as others do on the set. Besides, I have often seen people get into arguments while discussing an important scene, since the comfort level is more with their wife. Thankfully, we have avoided any such clashes so far. Let's see what future has in store for us."

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angad4me4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing...I wonder how Sunita will be in the show...I can't wait to see them both 2gether in the show...especially the part that they will get engaged(if they do)....
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks sha...what role is sunita going to be playing?
Shariefah thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: priya.nair

thanks sha...what role is sunita going to be playing?

hey dadai

sunita will be playing the role of Aarti, the sister of Shekhar (devika's fiancee). So actually Devika is her bhabhi. Aarti is a doctor and so is Rishabh. so the parents will decide to get them together. rishabh will go along with the proposal because he has no courage to tell the truth (he does not want to break devika's relation). The truth will not be out till the day of the wedding.

luv

sha

Shariefah thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Angad4me4ever

thanx for sharing...I wonder how Sunita will be in the show...I can't wait to see them both 2gether in the show...especially the part that they will get engaged(if they do)....

eehm i am not sure about engagement, but rishabh will say yes to the proposal, he will kept the truth hidden because of devika. he does not want to break her relation again.

luv

sha

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago
arifalm thumbnail
Hmmm 🤔 Sha..I don't think so! Ab wo itna bhi buzdil nahi ke itni badi baat chupaaye. I think he will reveal the secret of his marriage. I don't think he will quietly agree to get engaged. Kya lagta hai...??
Angad4me4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aree yaarr....did u guyz see Sunita's entry...
kitnii achii thi...
Omg us wakt Devika a face dekhne waala tha 😆
It was sooooo Cool!!!
Yeah i think that he won't get engaged...thora boring nahi ho jaaye ga agar Samman ki tarah Rishad ki bhi story ho jaaye...I mean being forced to get married...
I think he will speak out the truth when he realizes that their family wants him to get married to her....
How can he just consent to marry someone else.. when he's already married? I know it'll break Devika's relationship, but isn't it just as bad as doing it the day of the wedding? 😕
dawoodkimom thumbnail
i think he might end up tell the girl about his shadi and maybe she can help him by rejecting proposal