Kkusum
Kkusum

by watching yesterday's episode

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 9:02am | IP Logged

hello guys,

by watching kusum yesterday i think garv and kali wont get married and somehow kshitij will manage to stop the wedding and kali will be slap by garv and abay both.

Confusedplease tell me what u guys think ?

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hmm i dont know. i have a feeling garv might still go thru with it. cuz he knows kumud is not gonna let things go..and kali will somehow manage to prove to him that she only did it cuz she "truly" loves him. cuz if he didnt get married, then what? its more interesting if they do....
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 9:54am | IP Logged

If you watch the episode closely and look and Garv's face.........it looked as though he was about to burst and was soooooo nervous. Ever since I saw his facial expression when Kkusm put Kali's hand in his hand to do the kanyadan, I think he might bail out last minute himself, and THEN ksh*tig will coincidently come and also stop the wedding. For some reason I get the feeling that Garv himself won't go through with the wedding because even though Kumud told him she doesn't care for him anymore, he still loves her and knows that the only reason she said those things was because he had to marry kali........if that wasn't the situation, then nothing was holding either one of them back from getting together.

Also,.......look at what poor Ksh*tig has gone through. I don't think all his efforts of chasing the wardboy and fighting with him and getting into an accident should go down the drain and have garv actually marry kali. I think once Ksh*tig comes and tells everyone the truth, Garv should believe him because he's all beaten up and bleeding, obviously he HAS to be telling the truth, or why else would be be all bruised up?

To be honest, I can think and think, but I know what I think may happen, will most likely NOT happen. Confused

night girl IF-Dazzler
night girl
night girl

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
i think that right after garv and kail get married kshitij will walk in the house and he will see that garv and kail are married and wont tell any one because he will think whats the use but kshitij will tell kumud and then kumud will get all mad and go to kail and slap her for doing such a bad thing then evey one is goingto ask kumud why she slaped kail but she wont say any thing and start to cry in her room the end
sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:42am | IP Logged
well they are married uwas rite nite girl what a shame i am so disapointed i really didn't want this wedding to happen its not fair why does kali get what ever she wants but kumud doesn't is it cuz shes kkusums daughter?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top