Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bachchans FC 12-Every1ís Dreamland- P.134 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 144

virgoqueen

IF-Sizzlerz

virgoqueen

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Edited by virgoqueen - 16 June 2007 at 1:56pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bachchans FC 12-Every1ís Dreamland- P.134 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*!Ripi!*~

IF-Rockerz

~*!Ripi!*~

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
sorry i'm late but

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

Read all JBJ-Reviews here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=648485

its garnerigng very bad audiece and critics reviews..I am quite shocked and sad! Ouch Cry \

PS:Ms.Chandni-great siggys...U are damn talented keep it upBig smile

Yes. I was hoping for better reviews but I think the movie will do better in the later weeks!!--I really hope!

And great siggies..i will update them right now!!Wink

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Viveik Oberoi and Abhishek Bachchan to costar in Apoorva Lakhia's next?
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 (EST)
Apoorva Lakhia, director of Shootout at Lokhandwala, faces a challenge that has nothing to do with Aishwarya Rai, only with the men in her life. He wants both Viveik and Abhishek to play lead roles in his next film 'Mission to Istanbul.'

Abhishek Bachchan(R) and Aishwarya Rai(R)
AFP Andrew Yates

16 June 2007 (Sawf News) - Apoorva Lakhia, director of Shootout at Lokhandwala, faces a challenge that has nothing to do with Aishwarya Rai, only with the men in her life. He wants both Viveik and Abhishek to play lead roles in his next film 'Mission to Istanbul.'

After two successive flops, Mumbai Se Aaya Mera Dost (2003) and Ek Ajnabee (2005) Apoorva hit pay dirt with Shootout at Lokhandwala. He attributes the success of the film to Viveik Oberoi, whom he now considers as his lucky mascot.

Vivek Oberoi. Photo Credit: TV Grab

Consequently, Viveik was an automatic choice for a lead role in Mission to Istanbul which actually features four heroes!

Now here is the problem. Apoorva just cannot make a film without one of the Bachchan's being in it.

That is usually not a problem for him because Abhishek is dear friend. However, in this case it could be.

For his last film Guru Mani Ratnam wanted Viveik in the role eventually essayed by R Madhavan but failed to make any headway, despite having earlier worked with the two actors in the highly successful Yuva.

The situation, you would agree, is delicate.

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Why Adlabs is yet to offer Abhishek Bachcan a Hrithik Roshan like mega deal
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 (EST)
The recent Rs 35 crore 3 films deal between Adlabs and Hrithik Roshan has industry watchers wondering why, despite the close relations between Anil Ambani and Amitabh Bachchan, Adlabs is yet to offer a similar deal to Abhishek Bachchan.

Aishwarya Rai (right) sharing the stage with husband Abhishek Bachchan (left)
AFP Leon Neal

15 June 2007 (Sawf News) - The recent Rs 35 crore 3 films deal between Adlabs and Hrithik Roshan has industry watchers wondering why, despite the close relations between Anil Ambani and Amitabh Bachchan, Adlabs is yet to offer a similar deal to Abhishek Bachchan.

The answer may well lie in egos and schisms that govern filmmaking in Bollywood.

While Hrithik Roshan is the most sellable star in Bollywood today, the Bachchans probably don't think so and would be miffed if Adlabs were to offer Abhishek a deal that was in anyway less than the one offered to Hrithik.

Adlabs may well have learnt their lesson from their past attempt to sign up Akshay Kumar.

Akshay, by his own admission, was the first star that Adlabs attempted to rope in for a multi film deal.

"I was in negotiations with Reliance and still am. No deal has been inked so far," he told Z-News

He was reportedly offered Rs 20 Crores for 4 films by Adlabs and was on the verge of signing the deal when he got wind of Hrithik's Rs 35 Crore 3 films deal. He immediately backed out.

In order not to ruffle feathers Adlabs, instead of offering a Hrithik like deal to Abhishek is reportedly contemplating a mega deal with brand Bachchan.

Bollywood's corporatization is not confined to the super stars. John Abraham was offered a Rs 22 Crore three film deal but Adlabs declined because he already had too much on his plate.

A deal is in the works for Sanjay Dutt also but details are as yet unknown.

In addition to actors Adlabs is also busy signing up Directors. They have signed a Rs 100 crore 10 films deal with Vipul Shah and is in negotiations with David Dhawan and Nagesh Kukunoor.

As a method is introduced into the madness of film making in Bollywood, not only will Bollywood stars earner fatter paychecks, the film budgets are also likely to go up.

We can expect to see films costing over Rs 100 crores being made in the days ahead. Using slick publicity to draw audiences to its multiplexes on the very first weekend itself a company such as Adlabs could mitigate the risk associated with making a megabudget film.

Ms.Chandni

IF-Rockerz

Ms.Chandni

Posted: 17 June 2007 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

PS:Ms.Chandni-great siggys...U are damn talented keep it upBig smile

Thank You EmbarrassedHug....im glad u like my creations Big smile

fan_of_Big_B

IF-Rockerz

fan_of_Big_B

Posted: 17 June 2007 at 9:04am | IP Logged

'Ash doesn't wait for me'

Abhishek Bachchan in an exclusive and informal interview with BT... his first after marriage.
Two months after he got married to one of the most beautiful women in the world, life hasn't changed much for Bachchan scion Abhishek. Back from his honeymoon, from Cannes and Yorkshire, and looking like the cat that got the cream, he smirked and told BT in his first interview since Aishwarya became his wife, "It's too early to feel the change. Give me some time. It's not like she is waiting for me when I get back home... Ash is working too, you know."

He was shooting for Laaga Chunri Mein Daag at a suburban studio and took a short break to talk. "Things around me may have changed, but I am the same old Abhishek, a Boston student once, now an actor just married. It's no big deal." Happy to get back, he was nervous and excited about the reviews of Jhoom Barabar Jhoom - his first release post marriage and his fifth with his father. Bollywood fans are notorious for rejecting their hot and favourite idols once the latter get married, and if Abhishek anticipates such a change in his image, he was not showing it. "That's people's perception of me. Fair enough. But the circumstances around me should not matter as long as I do good work," he said dismissively.

Being Bachchan's son in Bollywood must not be easy, but Abhishek carries the family name comfortably on his broad shoulders. "Dad treated me like a friend since I was a kid, he never imposed anything on me or my sister, never raised his voice or his hand on us. He's an indulgent father, and I am his moral support, we have shared good and bad times together ," he said fondly. "I learned everything from dad. My parents endured and sacrificed so much for me, so every day I strive to make them proud."

And now there's Ash... adding glitter to the gold of the Bachchan brand. He frowned, "God has blessed me with everything. As far as the Bachchan name goes, I have inherited it, and we don't attach any monetary value to it." But, yes, the father, son and daughter-inlaw plan to cash in on their new popularity. A world show is slated for next year. And there's Ram Gopal Varma's Sarkar 2 coming up. Now he smiles, "I'm looking forward to working with my wife. She is a wonderful co-star . But whether she will get us a dabba of home-cooked food, and whether the sets will resemble our home, you've got to ask Ash."

'I give dad 100 out of 100!'

"I believe that my daddy is perfect," said Abhishek Bachchan of father Amitabh, in a special message for Father's Day today. Amitabh is in London, being honoured by BAFTA, and Abhishek in Mumbai, working on his next film. Yet, they will find time to bond. Like millions of fans across the world, Abhishek is swept up by the Big B mania as well. He believes that the phenomenon is only growing with time. He worships the Big B - as an actor, a co-star , a human being, a style icon, a show stealer, and most importantly as a father. "I give him 100 out of 100. His grace, dignity, humility are exemplary . I believe he is perfect. He is not just my idol, but my ideal as well. I wish I grow up like him. Even at this age, he exudes an enthusiasm, an energy and willingness to learn. And it's great to see him not just passionately working at this age, but having fun too."

Edited by fan_of_Big_B - 17 June 2007 at 9:07am

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 17 June 2007 at 9:08am | IP Logged
thanx for the article!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top