Wen did u start liking Adi-Maithilli jodi

Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys..

Just thot of making this topic...recall all scenes & moments of Adi & Maithilli... which particular scene did u start liking them as a jodi...

its a bit weird that most of us like Adi-Maithilli together..coz' they never had any romantic or sweet scenes b4...Adi was the bad guy and always did bad to Maithili and Pranay...If it was another show..i think a lot will like Pranay & Maithilli together...but its also true that most of us like the bad guys than the good guys..

Adi & Maithilli use to fyt a lot...i never thot of them together b4..the tym i started liking them together was the Library scene..wen Adi was waiting 4 a girl in the Lib and Maithilli comes there....i started liking their pair...there were other scenes too..like wen Maithilli was getting some files from Adi's car and Adi sees her there...i just loved it wen they fight...

i wish we get to see more scenes like that..but now they're friends..and friends do anything 4 friends...ryt?...never liked Pranay & Maithilli 2gether...i really wish sumthing will happen....

Khushi, I think I always liked them from the beginning. Praney has, is and will always irrtate me, I can't stand him

As far as Mets-Adi are concerened, I don't why I like them, but I loved all the scenes they had.. I love Mets expression when Adi comes over, she's like "Adi"!! ðŸ˜ģ

Ekta mai, listen to prayers please, get Mets-Adi togather 😛
im not sure how will adi-maithilli going to unite?😕 as now maithilli is married to pranay 😭 But back to the topic 😆 i started to like adi-maithilli when maithilli showed the caring toward his mother. but one thing for sure i never liked pranay-maithilli pairing. they have no chemistry together. Pranay is annoying when he's with maithilli. 😕 Edited by Fashion_2005 - 16 years ago
i started liking Adi, when they showed how much he cares for his mother, then i started liking Adi-Methili when Methili stood up for Adi, when he was fighting with Pranay abt the waiter, and loved the pair when Adi told Methili to tell Pranay abt her feelings and Methili thought tht Adi without even looking into her eyes understood wht is in her heart while Pranay who is in her heart didn't know wht was in her heart!!!
After tht I just wanted them to get together!!!
i started liking Adi-Maithili jodi from the very start.the scene in which Maithili's dupatta gets entangled into Adi's coat,i saw a lot of chemistry b/w them in that very scene.since then,i always wanted them to be together.Pranay-Maithili pair did not excite me at all.
Originally posted by sam111222

i started liking Adi-Maithili jodi from the very start.the scene in which Maithili's dupatta gets entangled into Adi's coat,i saw a lot of chemistry b/w them in that very scene.since then,i always wanted them to be together.Pranay-Maithili pair did not excite me at all.

wen was that? i dont remember...😕 oh man!!!..i wanna see that..do u remember the date?...
I loved Adi n mets from the beginning..Was always hoping 4 them to get togetha..But ekta wishes otherwise! But still Im hoping somehow..just somehow..Adi n mets get togetha!! ðŸ˜ģ
u guys r rite even i like them 2gether
bt tis pranay and ekta makes all odd pairs 😛
bt guys maithali batuk rocks 😆
Originally posted by palak.ashi

u guys r rite even i like them 2gether
bt tis pranay and ekta makes all odd pairs 😛
bt guys maithali batuk rocks 😆

😆😆😆

ya..i almost 4got that they're a couple in real life...😆

oh well..hu cares..i still like Adi-Maithili....😃

i''ve always like this couple....i started liking them after adi offers to help mets with pranay....but lately i've been going really crazy abt them....specially after watching the scene where her dupatta gets stuck in his shirt ðŸ˜ģi just watched it yesterday, loved tht scene!!!
i got really bugged that mets got married to pranay ðŸ˜Ą but i think its better like that....if hse had gotten married to adi first then thr would have ben chancves of them separating n then mets getting married to pranay...now that malishka is back,she is defo gonna create probs for them ...
also Adi had totally disappeared from teh scene...but just for mets wedding he was brought back n we saw two scenes with them talking n pranay getting jealous 😆 so im sure they will get togetehr....but i hope its soon 😕