Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Wen did u start liking Adi-Maithilli jodi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:00am | IP Logged
hey guys..

Just thot of making this topic...recall all scenes & moments of Adi & Maithilli... which particular scene did u start liking them as a jodi...

its a bit weird that most of us like Adi-Maithilli together..coz' they never had any romantic or sweet scenes b4...Adi was the bad guy and always did bad to Maithili and Pranay...If it was another show..i think a lot will like Pranay & Maithilli together...but its also true that most of us like the bad guys than the good guys..

Adi & Maithilli use to fyt a lot...i never thot of them together b4..the tym i started liking them together was the Library scene..wen Adi was waiting 4 a girl in the Lib and Maithilli comes there....i started liking their pair...there were other scenes too..like wen Maithilli was getting some files from Adi's car and Adi sees her there...i just loved it wen they fight...

i wish we get to see more scenes like that..but now they're friends..and friends do anything 4 friends...ryt?...never liked Pranay & Maithilli 2gether...i really wish sumthing will happen....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wen did u start liking Adi-Maithilli jodi" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Khushi, I think I always liked them from the beginning. Praney has, is and will always irrtate me, I can't stand him Ouch

As far as Mets-Adi are concerened, I don't why I like them, but I loved all the scenes they had.. I love Mets expression when Adi comes over, she's like "Adi"!! Embarrassed

Ekta mai, listen to prayers please, get Mets-Adi togather Tongue

Fashion_2005

IF-Sizzlerz

Fashion_2005

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:23am | IP Logged
im not sure how will adi-maithilli going to unite?Confused as now maithilli is married to pranay Cry But back to the topic LOL i started to like adi-maithilli when maithilli showed the caring toward his mother. but one thing for sure i never liked pranay-maithilli pairing. Ouch they have no chemistry together. Pranay is annoying when he's with maithilli. Confused

Edited by Fashion_2005 - 15 June 2007 at 1:23am

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i started liking Adi, when they showed how much he cares for his mother, then i started liking Adi-Methili when Methili stood up for Adi, when he was fighting with Pranay abt the waiter, and loved the pair when Adi told Methili to tell Pranay abt her feelings and Methili thought tht Adi without even looking into her eyes understood wht is in her heart while Pranay who is in her heart didn't know wht was in her heart!!!
After tht I just wanted them to get together!!!

sam111222

IF-Dazzler

sam111222

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i started liking Adi-Maithili jodi from the very start.the scene in which Maithili's dupatta gets entangled into Adi's coat,i saw a lot of chemistry b/w them in that very scene.since then,i always wanted them to be together.Pranay-Maithili pair did not excite me at all.

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam111222

i started liking Adi-Maithili jodi from the very start.the scene in which Maithili's dupatta gets entangled into Adi's coat,i saw a lot of chemistry b/w them in that very scene.since then,i always wanted them to be together.Pranay-Maithili pair did not excite me at all.

wen was that? i dont remember...Confused oh man!!!..i wanna see that..do u remember the date?...

*Adorable_Anu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I loved Adi n mets from the beginning..Was always hoping 4 them to get togetha..But ekta wishes otherwise! Ouch But still Im hoping somehow..just somehow..Adi n mets get togetha!! Embarrassed

palak.ashi

Groupbie

palak.ashi

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:19am | IP Logged
u guys r rite even i like them 2gether
bt tis pranay and ekta makes all odd pairs Tongue
bt guys maithali batuk rocks LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top