Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
yh me too i had faced the problem about it sayin i had a new pm wen i didnt but this was wen i first joined and now i do not face this problem nymore!

thank u vijay for acknowledgin this problem ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
A r y a n thumbnail
thnx Vijay๐Ÿ˜ƒ i had tht same problem aswell
sapana2005 thumbnail

I am facing the same problem...thanks for clarifying Vijay!

๐Ÿ˜Š

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes at times I do face that problem...but I just 'refresh' the page, and the post is there! Thanks Vijay!
anjali.nair thumbnail
Sometimes when I post, it is not up unless I refresh. So I don't think that's a problem.
sujalbohra thumbnail

thanks for ur support vby u all we the senior members r gaining the knowledges that how to disobey r problems

sujal bohra

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

THanx fur the info...i'm sure khizer (karan4Life)will find it very useful!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Take care, Neha~

desi gurl thumbnail
Nope Vijay, I haven't faced this problem. India-forums runs really smoothly on my computer. Edited by desi gurl - 18 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
thankz for sharing Vijay.. though the only problem i had, had was that I-F went to slow in the mornings.. buh now itz working fine
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

Thanks Vijay for the info! I haven't faced K4L's problem but I am fimiliar with Simi's problem... refreshing only helped once in a while... I finally just deleted all the cookies set and then logged out and logged in again (since i was in automatic log-in before) and now it's working great๐Ÿ˜Š