India-Forums

TBJK update

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 6:36am | IP Logged

so since the ghost is hauntin timir durga goes to guru ma to seek help in protectin timir....she says she does nt know if she is doin the rite thing but since timir's life is at stake she has to get gurumas help...so guru ma disguises as some frm of durga's frm london n comes to stay wid durga to protect timir frm thr ghost...how ironic...in khushi's hse aroona n khushi's mum are talkin abt how no matter wat happens to both timir n mahir rhey are a the loosin end n are v sad abt it...in sch khushi asks mahir's teacher who the girl sittin at the corner all alone is....then the teacher says she is quite n lonely coz she is sad and she just lost her parents n tt she is an orphans..no kid wants to make frens wid he but then mahir comes n plays wid her ...khushi is happy...back in her hse khushi is recievin her relatives fren who is gonna b stayin over wid her for some time...then they show the fren's face and it is the woman who is timirs nanny once(the evil woman who works for guruma) n she says ive waited a long time to meet u mahir...and she gives n evil grin...

epi ends...

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 6:11am | IP Logged
the timir and mahir come in very very later....they r the kids who come in aft aryan dies...where is the TBJK that u watch rite now at?
RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 5:31am | IP Logged
we get it 4 days a week  too mon to thurs....ok then aft the divorce there is still a long way to go..u can read the updates under the topic that says update the tum bin jaaon kahaa... tt has been posted...hope tt will be of help..tc 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top