Shows

I-F Members Rating (0-4)

Point from Hits (0-4)

Points from Comments (0-2)

Total Rating for this week (1-10)

Last Week's Rating (1-10)

Weekly Synopsis

Baa Bahu Aur Baby

Meenakshi visits the principal of Bombay Modern School and convinces him to conduct the interview in Hindi. Manav apologizes for his behaviour. She prepares for the interview and succeeds as a result of which, Manav is able to get admission in the school. Everyone is very proud of her. Manav apologizes for his behaviour.

C.I.D

The Case of the Killer Hospital - Dr.Arvind has a fatal fall on a staircase, and is rushed to the City Hospital. Dr.Sanjeev Peta is to operate him. In the operation theatre, they realise that Dr.Arvind is already dead! The CID team is called in to investigate the death. On investigation they find out that Dr.Arvind used to work with Dr. Sanjeev Peta and had even left a portion of his will in Dr. Sanjeev's name. The nurse also tells them that she saw Dr.Sanjeev entering Dr. Arvinds's room just before the operation. They also find out that Dr.Arvind's daughter is having an affair with the lawyer who was to change Dr. Arvind's will, and her father Dr. Arvind was not in favour of this. In a shocking turn of events Dr. Sanjeev is also murdered. CID finds out that Dr. Peta had a stepson, who works in the same hospital. The plot thickens as they realise that someone within the hospital had called Dr. Peta just before killing him...who is this killer?? Why is he targeting the Doctor??

🥳Hope CID is in the #1 position always!
Posted: 16 years ago
Oh yes!! This is great!!

Thanks to everyone who votes for CID!!

I hope we keep partying like this every week!! 🥳 🥳
oh yea..
C.I.D. is a superb show now...
partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Thanyou. Woowwww Party time. Congratulations to CIDians. 👏 👏 👏
wow guys i will keep voting for cid so dat cid reaches the position of no 1!!!!!!!! 😊