Harry Potter

My prediction about Luna to be Harry's Gf

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 6:35am | IP Logged

I am Quoting this from JKR's interview which Mystica posted on this forum.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6228&PN= 1

1)

Who is your favourite character in the books?
I have loads of favourite characters. I really like Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid and Dumbledore. I love writing Snape—even though he is not always the nicest person, he is really fun to write. I love writing Dudley. If I could meet anyone, I might choose Lupin. I really like him. My favourite new character is Luna—I am very fond of her.

2)

You have this very cynical journalist, you have Hermione, who is very logical, upright and good, and you have Luna, who is completely out to lunch but fantastic. I really like Luna. You have these three people who are not on each other's wavelengths making a deal. It was fun to write.

Unquote!!

-----------

I guess my prediction of Harry ending up with luna might come true after all http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6228&PN= 1http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6228&PN= 1Tongue.

I dont know but even though she is not being focused upon. I feel that she is a good person and might be perfect for harry. I mean she is more like ron, orthodox and knows much about the wizard world, as a matter of fact even the weird things and there she and harry might just connect as he is still to know alot about wizard world. As for ginny I think she will end up with longbottom. He is a cute character.

But I dont know why i am afraid for him in the next book!!! I guess he is going to play an important role and he might end up dead Cry . Sorry to shock you guys but he might, I have this very bad feeling about his future.

Jammy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My prediction about Luna to be Harry's Gf" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Both of ur points ( Abt Luna and Neville ) have a chance of happening.

Infact, I have had this feeling since OOTP that Luna might end up with Harry. IMO, the conversation which Harry and Luna had in the end of the book seems to be important from this point of view too.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

I dont mind Luna...I think she's a bit batty, but she will definitely bring some sorely needed comic relief in Harry's life. There will be some romance in Harry's life in Book 6 (JKR confirmed this) ... so its possibly with Luna.

Originally posted by jammy

As for ginny I think she will end up with longbottom. He is a cute character

No, I don't think Ginny and Neville will end up together. No vibes b/w them at all...they went to the Yule Ball together, but Ginny ended up dating Micheal Corner after that. 

After breaking up with Micheal, Ginny started going out with Dean Thomas (who could possibly be the Half-Blood Prince if my speculation is right)

Neville is also one of the possible candidates on my list of "Who's going to die in HBP?"Ouch He will definitely die b4 Harry.

Samona

Groupbie

Samona

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
i would love it if luna and harry got together. if that doesnt happen, then he'll probably end up with ginny. neville and ginny would be an ok couple.

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
harry and hermione is the best one, guys

Monaji

Monaji

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:02am | IP Logged

I somehow want Harry and Ginny to be together....

I donno why... but it might be becoz I like Weasley family a lot and I want Harry to get a family...... We do not know much about Luna's family except that her mom is no more and she stays with her dad.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top