Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

LOVE_APURVA

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shynu_rn

hi hemadi...where were u all these days? Confused ...really missed u and ur sweet posts Cry ...Good to see u back in action Tongue ..
you r absolutely right hemadi i m still sticking to this soap just because of apurva...our sweet and adorable dev Embarrassed ...otherwise there s nothing special to watch in it..i completely understand your emotions while writing this post..more or less even i m going through t same state Cry ..
i dont want to b rude but i hate t kaajjal -adi track..now a days they are showing less of apoorva n concertrating more on t new characters n kaajjal which i m fed up with Angry Angry ..i cant take this any more Dead Dead ...but as long as apoorva s there i ll stick to kaajjal show...just for him and wonderful friends like you.....

We all are here just for that Shynu..Apu & all of us..close knit friends..otherwise..who has anypatience or interest or time to watch some crap things like this..!!All we shoudl do is watch the King of  expressions..Mr.Apurva Agnohothri..in every minute details as we can & enjoy..he rocks & he is breath taking any way you look at him..

love-hema

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APURVA..APURVA..APURVA..APURVA (Page 4)" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LOVE_APURVA

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pardesi-mem

Hemaji finally your back! Embarrassed Wooo i love your devotion to Apurva and i wish Indian soaps could be more original and leave out all the love triangles.

I do not think this is our Kajal, she must be a mindless clone that has taken her place while the real Kajal lies in a coma. LOL Ok now i sound like Ekta. Uff that women is responsible for screwing with our mindsets. Ouch

Devu is just awesome. They should just give him all the screen time, you won't hear a peep out of us then as we'd all be too busy drooling! Embarrassed LOL

Aw..that was really sweet dear..You have summed up everything in few words that you have written..Agree with all what you have said..!!I missed you all toooooooooo..I dont need to say that do i..??!!!Thank you fo rmissing me..and the wonderful love filled welcome..awwwww..I am feeling like cinderella now..!!

Love-hema

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
HEMADI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad you're back, I missed you SOOOO Much!!

Aapka post padh kar meri aankh bhar aayi! Cry

Aap yahan nahi hoti toh yahan pe bahut ajeeb lagta hai...aaj aapne vapis aake hum sab ko bahut khushi di hai! You have no idea how much we've needed you here in the past few weeks! Cry   - But I completley understand why you left...

Hemadi, you absolutely baffle me with your devotion to Apu! I don't think I'll ever fully understand the depth of it. But I salute your love for him, and respect you for it as well.

We all understand where you're coming from Hemadi! The only reason most of us are watching this show is the one and only Apurva Agnihotri, and he is the only reason we will continue, just like you, to watch this show no matter what.

But It is sad what has happened to our charming show, Hemadi...

And now, all thats left to do, is pray to our one and only Sidhi Vinayak - Gannu Dada - that everything is returned to normal...

Until then, we'll tune in for Apu alone, and we'll come here and help one another through this sorrowful time when our beloved DK have been seperated...

But you know, you're right - Apu does look even more devestatingly handsome when he's in Devdas mode! His every expression makes my heart skip a beat and his eyes speak to my soul...he's just absolutely unbelievably incredible!

Oh Hemadi, its SOOOO good to have you back!!!! Ab aap phirse toh hume chod ke nahin jaayegi na?!?!

{>:D<]

Love,
~Payal

LOVE_APURVA

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndianPari

HEMADI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad you're back, I missed you SOOOO Much!!

Aapka post padh kar meri aankh bhar aayi! Cry

Aap yahan nahi hoti toh yahan pe bahut ajeeb lagta hai...aaj aapne vapis aake hum sab ko bahut khushi di hai! You have no idea how much we've needed you here in the past few weeks! Cry   - But I completley understand why you left...

Hemadi, you absolutely baffle me with your devotion to Apu! I don't think I'll ever fully understand the depth of it. But I salute your love for him, and respect you for it as well.

We all understand where you're coming from Hemadi! The only reason most of us are watching this show is the one and only Apurva Agnihotri, and he is the only reason we will continue, just like you, to watch this show no matter what.

But It is sad what has happened to our charming show, Hemadi...

And now, all thats left to do, is pray to our one and only Sidhi Vinayak - Gannu Dada - that everything is returned to normal...

Until then, we'll tune in for Apu alone, and we'll come here and help one another through this sorrowful time when our beloved DK have been seperated...

But you know, you're right - Apu does look even more devestatingly handsome when he's in Devdas mode! His every expression makes my heart skip a beat and his eyes speak to my soul...he's just absolutely unbelievably incredible!

Oh Hemadi, its SOOOO good to have you back!!!! Ab aap phirse toh hume chod ke nahin jaayegi na?!?!

{>:D<]

Love,
~Payal

As it is..I was feeling so emotional..with the all teh sweet worsd & love ..that i sbeing showered to a mortal soul like me..and now you have added the final flower on to this beautiful garland of love..ohhhhhhh..I take a bow to you & all here..for having missed me..sooooo much..YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL ALWAYS..!!And it only makes me humbled..!!God bless you..is only best I can say in return..to You..!!Now ....here goes my ters rolling down..my eyes..!!I am deeply touhced..never ever will I desert you..like this..No way..!!Forgive me for this time..

love-hema

LOVE_APURVA

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharmii

Awwwww...hema di At last!!! Tongue

Lets not talk about Adi ok......He just revives Past Memories.Its all because the Heriones are such duffers.

If Kajjjal does nit get back to dev...We all know who the real Loser is!! Embarrassed

awwwwww..Sharmi..How can I miss your reply..You are the sole witness with Ananya..We know how much we have been grilled & roasted with JJKN..no..we will not start that ..again..never..uffffff...Oh yeah..we know who will be the looser..And we are winners..anyway they take it...as our aim is to savour & enjoy teh ever delicious Mr.Apurva Agnihothri..!!Love yo for missing me..

Love-hema

Post Reply New Post

Go to top