Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

LOVE_APURVA

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovely

Hema I swear while watching the episode yesterday, I was thinking that just like JJKN yaha bhi kabab mein haddi for Apu is a buddha uncle with glasses. LOL LOL

And I agree with you, and to be honest kajal is better off with Aditya the idiot.kaju is also an idiot. Dono idiots mil ke saath rahen.. no problem at all Wink Wink .Dev deserves someone better. To understand a person like Dev, his better half has to be mentally very strong and firm besides being mature and understanding and loving... kaju lacks some of these qualities.

As long as Apu comes on screen that is enough for me.

Oh yes my dear sweety..!!How can we ever differ..!!We ought to be thinking same..& feeling same..!!You have hit the bulls eye..!!I dont mind even Soniya..marrying Dev..Uske saath toh koi bhi Hot lagegi..!!Kahan se kahan leke aagaye hain..!!Beauty & teh beast se..Amnesia tak..arggghhhhhh..I feel liek bashing..all these creative heads..ghussa bhara hai..yaar..!!

love-hema

Love-hema

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APURVA..APURVA..APURVA..APURVA (Page 2)" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Hemadi good to see u back after a long timeeee Hug missed u a lotCry

Well I may sound a bit harsh;but according to the latest poster with kajal standing between Aditya dadu and devu, theres going to b a love khichdi for sure Angry ..I mean a love triangle is going to happen between Adisaint-Dev and Kaajjal Ouch ...

So we all thought Kaajjal is different from the regular soap operas,but with this unwanted love triangle,Kaajjal will b joining the cleeshade list of Serials Big smile Cry Cry
First of all I think Aditya's character is one of the weakest links of this serial;Even in Dhruv's case ,at least we got to see some DK scenes but now with Adi saint's entry,I can't see DK coming face to face in the near future Ouch and even if they come face to face ,dev will get the biggest shock of his liffe seeing kajal happily married to that Adi saint Angry ;

Now Instead of trying to get some information about Kaajjal's past secretly,Adi Saint is doing timepass with her by showing her cows and buffaloes and his goat family,and then teaching her how to drive a jeep Angry and then impressing her by playing besura tunes in guitaar Dead and if all that was not enough,now he lied even to his sister that kajal is his wife Angry ...he is basically a shaitan in sadhu's avataar Angry Dead

Dev gave the sketch of Kaajjal in newspaper to find her out after he realised his mistake Cry ;Aditya could hv done the same thing secretly;he could hv given her advertisement in some newspaper instead of taking her to the market to get hairbrush Angry ..

between devu once again is blaimng himself for all this mess Cry ...when its not his fault at all Cry ..its the fault of the makers who always wants to show dev repenting and kajal hving the last laugh Angry Cry Cry

Aditya dadu is telling his friend that he doesn't want to continue this husband-wife drama for long and on the other hand he is telling to himself that if Kaajjal gets back her memory then she will leave him forever and will go back to her love...So does that mean Aditya never wants Kaajjal's memory to come back Confused ;and mayb he is playing a double game with his own self..now all these r definitely dangerous signs. Ouch

Aditya Maharaj should never forget that Kaajjal has lost her memory and needs some help so that she can get her memory back Big smile

The most important point is that Aditya and Kaajjal's pairing looks more like a FATHER-DAUGHTER pairing as Aditya looks quite old compared to Kaajjal which is making the serial uninteresting and we as audience r not at all loving this track Dead Dead

So its better that Aditya and Dev meet each other in Bhadrapur and Aditya saint gets to know that Dev is only the past and love of Kaajjal and then acts as a cupid to get back DK together and unite them forever Big smile Big smile even though i m sure this won't happen Big smile Cry

Edited by jyoti06 - 14 June 2007 at 1:58pm

kaj05

IF-Dazzler

kaj05

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
hemaaaaaa DII!!! welcomeee backkk!!!
ohhh my GOD.. i missed u soooo much!!! Cry Cry
lekin i totally understand the reason u were absent from the forum.. without u saying it... and trust me.. i am not gonna hold that up against u!! ever ever....

u are back with a bang of a post once again... really.. u are too too too good!!!

u know.. this current track has turned all of us totally OFF.... Dead

right now.. THE ONE AND ONLY REASON I AM ACTUALLY WATCHING THIS SHOW IS: APURVA AGNIHOTRI!!!!!!!
no other reason at all..

i am also totally disappointed and disgusted with this track.. this show was soo UNIQUE.. about a beautiful love story... a prem kahani.. of a simple.. chirpy girl.. who was looking for her sapno ka rajkumar.. and finally found him... but didnt get him only...
so instead of showing us how she gets him.. and how they fight TOGETHER.. they have shown a LOVE TRIANGLE which is disgusting!! Dead Dead Dead this adi maharaj actually looks like kaajjal's uncle...

and the most horrible thing now is the new cover/poster of kaajjal.. with kaajjal in the middle of dev and that adi maharaj!! Angry

why are they torturing us like this?? WHYY?????

now really.. i am only gonna be seeing this show for APURVA.. not expecting anything good.....

and hema di.. i am glad u are back.. i needed you here.. remember.. U ARE THE JAAN AND SHAAN of this forum!!!!!

Patjhar

IF-Rockerz

Patjhar

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Oooooohhh, I get the PC for some time on my weekend and I get to read the post of Kamdev's staunchest of deewanis!!!

Awwww Hemadi, so true to the last word!!!! Had it not been for Apu at least I would never have been here!!!

Apu is amazing!!! Though I have still not watched yesterday's and today's episodes, I can tell from your post that I sure have missed wonderful Apu screen presence. Which I shall rectify soon.

But we missed your daily dose of Apu-gaatha!!! It sounds best coming from you. And as mishti must have filled in all the information to you, I second that and simply say they are wasting precious screen time with these endless cameos and agree too that why can't any Indian soap or a film for that matter go without geometrical shapes!!!! Angry

As usual, I need not mention excellent post!! But I do hope you had a relaxed break! And please promise not to desert us bhootnis so without informing!! We do need that daily dose of Apu-worship from you!!! Embarrassed

vishakha

Goldie

vishakha

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post hema, good to see you back dear. Perfectly understand your mood and reasons behind your sanyaas.. The story is really going down the drain.. Apu is the saving grace.. We are all watching this for Apu..

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Awwwww...hema di At last!!! Tongue

Lets not talk about Adi ok......He just revives Past Memories.Its all because the Heriones are such duffers.

If Kajjjal does nit get back to dev...We all know who the real Loser is!! Embarrassed

roopa_s

roopa_s

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Hema darling ... i was just wondering how come you are missing in this forum .. and i used to miss your posts a lot . The long descriptions you write about Apu is just toooo good . then i thought you must be feeling sad about the way producers are taking this serial and did not want to discuss abt it...& rather think abt the nice moments of Apu and be motivated ! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Its nice to have you back dear and it was great reading your wonderful post again Embarrassed .
Dont go missing again like our D - K episodes LOL LOL

With love , Roopa

shynu_rn

shynu_rn

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
hi hemadi...where were u all these days? Confused ...really missed u and ur sweet posts Cry ...Good to see u back in action Tongue ..
you r absolutely right hemadi i m still sticking to this soap just because of apurva...our sweet and adorable dev Embarrassed ...otherwise there s nothing special to watch in it..i completely understand your emotions while writing this post..more or less even i m going through t same state Cry ..
i dont want to b rude but i hate t kaajjal -adi track..now a days they are showing less of apoorva n concertrating more on t new characters n kaajjal which i m fed up with Angry Angry ..i cant take this any more Dead Dead ...but as long as apoorva s there i ll stick to kaajjal show...just for him and wonderful friends like you.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top