Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

APURVA..APURVA..APURVA..APURVA - Page 3

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LOVE_APURVA

Oh Autum..you never leave any leaf unturned to make feel dizzy with such beautiful words of praises...!!I really wonder every time I read such sweet words from all of you..whether I deserve..even a single percent of it..!!Lekin mein sach bolti hoon..aaplog toh mujhe sach mein...aasmaan mein bitha deti ho...All I can say..in turn..to every one of you..is GOD BLESS YOU...from deep down my heart..& may you all keep loving Apurva similarly..forever & always..!!!Thats all I want...Because You love him..then you love me..It is one & the same..!!

Love-Hema

Awwww so sweet Hemadi, you sure have a way with simple heart touching words!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vishakha

Brilliant post hema, good to see you back dear. Perfectly understand your mood and reasons behind your sanyaas.. The story is really going down the drain.. Apu is the saving grace.. We are all watching this for Apu..

Awwww..Vish it feels great to get a Pat from you..!!As we all have been grilled since JJKN days with the chashmish virus..As you said..

Mine & I am sure many many of us..here started watching Kajjal only because Apu was in it..and now we continue for teh same reason..and will do so..as long as he is there..!!Whether it is a flash like a lightening scene..or a whole 3 minutes scene..he rocks..in ever millionth of a sec..Long live our KING..Mr.Dev Pratap.Singh..our Kamdev..Mr.Apurva Agnihothri.

Love-hema

kaj05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LOVE_APURVA

Ohhhhhhh..that was too much to digest Kaju..I am full & overflowing with soooo much love from all of you..I am humbled.I only pray...that let my love & devotion to Apu keep entertaining & keeping you all happy..!!God Bless you dear..!! I can never be away from anyone of you..I get pulled by a force equal to gravitational force..that of love from all of you..!!

As for Kajjal..the show..it is dead long back..but it is on ventilator & struggling to survive only because of Apurva..and his adoreres like us..!!God Bless Apurva..and give him strength & happiness..in every stage of his life..!!Aww..he is a Gem..he always does his duty job or responsibility to perfection with out uttering a word..He is just too perfect to beleive..Ganapati Bappa...take care of him..& all of us ..forever..!!Finally..All is YOU..!!

Love-Hema

Love-Hema

awww hema di.. im soo sooo sooo sooo happy to hear from you.. really... u dont know how much i missed u!!!! but.. I ALWAYS HAVE U IN MY HEART!! 😳

i know hema di... this show is totally a gone case.. they butchered it royally!! 😭 it was soo innocent and beautiful.. and now.. its just like a normal kektaish serial.. 🤢

i just hope these makers realize their mistake before its too late...

and u are right.. the only reason we all are watching this is APURVA.. no other reason at all.. HE INDEED IS A GEM... AN ANMOL DIAMOND... GOD BLESS HIM WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS IN LIFE NOW AND FOREVER!!!!!

one thing is for sure.. if he leaves kaajjal... ALL OF US WILL LEAVE WITH HIM!!!!!

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: roopa_s

Welcome back Hema darling ... i was just wondering how come you are missing in this forum .. and i used to miss your posts a lot . The long descriptions you write about Apu is just toooo good . then i thought you must be feeling sad about the way producers are taking this serial and did not want to discuss abt it...& rather think abt the nice moments of Apu and be motivated ! 😳 😳 😳
Its nice to have you back dear and it was great reading your wonderful post again 😳 .
Dont go missing again like our D - K episodes 😆 😆

With love , Roopa

I thank you for missing me..awwwwww..it really feels great I must say...You that..!!And no way..not again..I will never desert yo like this...sudden sanyas I had to take..as I thought I really needed to control..my frustration & anger..so that I do not open my third eye like Lord Shiva..!!Awwwwww...it is just not possible that i not be in a place where Apu is being discussed & adored..I get pulled involuntarily..it is just put of my control..!!

Love-hema

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shynu_rn

hi hemadi...where were u all these days? 😕 ...really missed u and ur sweet posts 😭 ...Good to see u back in action 😛 ..
you r absolutely right hemadi i m still sticking to this soap just because of apurva...our sweet and adorable dev 😳 ...otherwise there s nothing special to watch in it..i completely understand your emotions while writing this post..more or less even i m going through t same state 😭 ..
i dont want to b rude but i hate t kaajjal -adi track..now a days they are showing less of apoorva n concertrating more on t new characters n kaajjal which i m fed up with 😡 😡 ..i cant take this any more 🤢 🤢 ...but as long as apoorva s there i ll stick to kaajjal show...just for him and wonderful friends like you.....

We all are here just for that Shynu..Apu & all of us..close knit friends..otherwise..who has anypatience or interest or time to watch some crap things like this..!!All we shoudl do is watch the King of  expressions..Mr.Apurva Agnohothri..in every minute details as we can & enjoy..he rocks & he is breath taking any way you look at him..

love-hema

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pardesi-mem

Hemaji finally your back! 😳 Wooo i love your devotion to Apurva and i wish Indian soaps could be more original and leave out all the love triangles.

I do not think this is our Kajal, she must be a mindless clone that has taken her place while the real Kajal lies in a coma. 😆 Ok now i sound like Ekta. Uff that women is responsible for screwing with our mindsets.

Devu is just awesome. They should just give him all the screen time, you won't hear a peep out of us then as we'd all be too busy drooling! 😳 😆

Aw..that was really sweet dear..You have summed up everything in few words that you have written..Agree with all what you have said..!!I missed you all toooooooooo..I dont need to say that do i..??!!!Thank you fo rmissing me..and the wonderful love filled welcome..awwwww..I am feeling like cinderella now..!!

Love-hema

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HEMADI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad you're back, I missed you SOOOO Much!!

Aapka post padh kar meri aankh bhar aayi! 😭

Aap yahan nahi hoti toh yahan pe bahut ajeeb lagta hai...aaj aapne vapis aake hum sab ko bahut khushi di hai! You have no idea how much we've needed you here in the past few weeks! 😭   - But I completley understand why you left...

Hemadi, you absolutely baffle me with your devotion to Apu! I don't think I'll ever fully understand the depth of it. But I salute your love for him, and respect you for it as well.

We all understand where you're coming from Hemadi! The only reason most of us are watching this show is the one and only Apurva Agnihotri, and he is the only reason we will continue, just like you, to watch this show no matter what.

But It is sad what has happened to our charming show, Hemadi...

And now, all thats left to do, is pray to our one and only Sidhi Vinayak - Gannu Dada - that everything is returned to normal...

Until then, we'll tune in for Apu alone, and we'll come here and help one another through this sorrowful time when our beloved DK have been seperated...

But you know, you're right - Apu does look even more devestatingly handsome when he's in Devdas mode! His every expression makes my heart skip a beat and his eyes speak to my soul...he's just absolutely unbelievably incredible!

Oh Hemadi, its SOOOO good to have you back!!!! Ab aap phirse toh hume chod ke nahin jaayegi na?!?!

{>:D<]

Love,
~Payal
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IndianPari

HEMADI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad you're back, I missed you SOOOO Much!!

Aapka post padh kar meri aankh bhar aayi! 😭

Aap yahan nahi hoti toh yahan pe bahut ajeeb lagta hai...aaj aapne vapis aake hum sab ko bahut khushi di hai! You have no idea how much we've needed you here in the past few weeks! 😭   - But I completley understand why you left...

Hemadi, you absolutely baffle me with your devotion to Apu! I don't think I'll ever fully understand the depth of it. But I salute your love for him, and respect you for it as well.

We all understand where you're coming from Hemadi! The only reason most of us are watching this show is the one and only Apurva Agnihotri, and he is the only reason we will continue, just like you, to watch this show no matter what.

But It is sad what has happened to our charming show, Hemadi...

And now, all thats left to do, is pray to our one and only Sidhi Vinayak - Gannu Dada - that everything is returned to normal...

Until then, we'll tune in for Apu alone, and we'll come here and help one another through this sorrowful time when our beloved DK have been seperated...

But you know, you're right - Apu does look even more devestatingly handsome when he's in Devdas mode! His every expression makes my heart skip a beat and his eyes speak to my soul...he's just absolutely unbelievably incredible!

Oh Hemadi, its SOOOO good to have you back!!!! Ab aap phirse toh hume chod ke nahin jaayegi na?!?!

{>:D<]

Love,
~Payal

As it is..I was feeling so emotional..with the all teh sweet worsd & love ..that i sbeing showered to a mortal soul like me..and now you have added the final flower on to this beautiful garland of love..ohhhhhhh..I take a bow to you & all here..for having missed me..sooooo much..YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL ALWAYS..!!And it only makes me humbled..!!God bless you..is only best I can say in return..to You..!!Now ....here goes my ters rolling down..my eyes..!!I am deeply touhced..never ever will I desert you..like this..No way..!!Forgive me for this time..

love-hema

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sharmii

Awwwww...hema di At last!!! 😛

Lets not talk about Adi ok......He just revives Past Memories.Its all because the Heriones are such duffers.

If Kajjjal does nit get back to dev...We all know who the real Loser is!! 😳

awwwwww..Sharmi..How can I miss your reply..You are the sole witness with Ananya..We know how much we have been grilled & roasted with JJKN..no..we will not start that ..again..never..uffffff...Oh yeah..we know who will be the looser..And we are winners..anyway they take it...as our aim is to savour & enjoy teh ever delicious Mr.Apurva Agnihothri..!!Love yo for missing me..

Love-hema