Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaj05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hemaaaaaa DII!!! welcomeee backkk!!!
ohhh my GOD.. i missed u soooo much!!! 😭 😭
lekin i totally understand the reason u were absent from the forum.. without u saying it... and trust me.. i am not gonna hold that up against u!! ever ever....

u are back with a bang of a post once again... really.. u are too too too good!!!

u know.. this current track has turned all of us totally OFF.... 🤢

right now.. THE ONE AND ONLY REASON I AM ACTUALLY WATCHING THIS SHOW IS: APURVA AGNIHOTRI!!!!!!!
no other reason at all..

i am also totally disappointed and disgusted with this track.. this show was soo UNIQUE.. about a beautiful love story... a prem kahani.. of a simple.. chirpy girl.. who was looking for her sapno ka rajkumar.. and finally found him... but didnt get him only...
so instead of showing us how she gets him.. and how they fight TOGETHER.. they have shown a LOVE TRIANGLE which is disgusting!! 🤢 🤢 🤢 this adi maharaj actually looks like kaajjal's uncle...

and the most horrible thing now is the new cover/poster of kaajjal.. with kaajjal in the middle of dev and that adi maharaj!! 😡

why are they torturing us like this?? WHYY?????

now really.. i am only gonna be seeing this show for APURVA.. not expecting anything good.....

and hema di.. i am glad u are back.. i needed you here.. remember.. U ARE THE JAAN AND SHAAN of this forum!!!!!
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oooooohhh, I get the PC for some time on my weekend and I get to read the post of Kamdev's staunchest of deewanis!!!

Awwww Hemadi, so true to the last word!!!! Had it not been for Apu at least I would never have been here!!!

Apu is amazing!!! Though I have still not watched yesterday's and today's episodes, I can tell from your post that I sure have missed wonderful Apu screen presence. Which I shall rectify soon.

But we missed your daily dose of Apu-gaatha!!! It sounds best coming from you. And as mishti must have filled in all the information to you, I second that and simply say they are wasting precious screen time with these endless cameos and agree too that why can't any Indian soap or a film for that matter go without geometrical shapes!!!! 😡

As usual, I need not mention excellent post!! But I do hope you had a relaxed break! And please promise not to desert us bhootnis so without informing!! We do need that daily dose of Apu-worship from you!!! 😳
vishakha thumbnail
Brilliant post hema, good to see you back dear. Perfectly understand your mood and reasons behind your sanyaas.. The story is really going down the drain.. Apu is the saving grace.. We are all watching this for Apu..
Sharmii thumbnail
Awwwww...hema di At last!!! 😛

Lets not talk about Adi ok......He just revives Past Memories.Its all because the Heriones are such duffers.

If Kajjjal does nit get back to dev...We all know who the real Loser is!! 😳
roopa_s thumbnail
Welcome back Hema darling ... i was just wondering how come you are missing in this forum .. and i used to miss your posts a lot . The long descriptions you write about Apu is just toooo good . then i thought you must be feeling sad about the way producers are taking this serial and did not want to discuss abt it...& rather think abt the nice moments of Apu and be motivated ! 😳 😳 😳
Its nice to have you back dear and it was great reading your wonderful post again 😳 .
Dont go missing again like our D - K episodes 😆 😆

With love , Roopa
shynu_rn thumbnail
hi hemadi...where were u all these days? 😕 ...really missed u and ur sweet posts 😭 ...Good to see u back in action 😛 ..
you r absolutely right hemadi i m still sticking to this soap just because of apurva...our sweet and adorable dev 😳 ...otherwise there s nothing special to watch in it..i completely understand your emotions while writing this post..more or less even i m going through t same state 😭 ..
i dont want to b rude but i hate t kaajjal -adi track..now a days they are showing less of apoorva n concertrating more on t new characters n kaajjal which i m fed up with 😡 😡 ..i cant take this any more 🤢 🤢 ...but as long as apoorva s there i ll stick to kaajjal show...just for him and wonderful friends like you.....
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hemaji finally your back! 😳 Wooo i love your devotion to Apurva and i wish Indian soaps could be more original and leave out all the love triangles.

I do not think this is our Kajal, she must be a mindless clone that has taken her place while the real Kajal lies in a coma. 😆 Ok now i sound like Ekta. Uff that women is responsible for screwing with our mindsets.

Devu is just awesome. They should just give him all the screen time, you won't hear a peep out of us then as we'd all be too busy drooling! 😳 😆
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Hemadi good to see u back after a long timeeee 🤗 missed u a lot😭

Well I may sound a bit harsh;but according to the latest poster with kajal standing between Aditya dadu and devu, theres going to b a love khichdi for sure 😡 ..I mean a love triangle is going to happen between Adisaint-Dev and Kaajjal ...

So we all thought Kaajjal is different from the regular soap operas,but with this unwanted love triangle,Kaajjal will b joining the cleeshade list of Serials 😃 😭 😭
First of all I think Aditya's character is one of the weakest links of this serial;Even in Dhruv's case ,at least we got to see some DK scenes but now with Adi saint's entry,I can't see DK coming face to face in the near future and even if they come face to face ,dev will get the biggest shock of his liffe seeing kajal happily married to that Adi saint 😡 ;

Now Instead of trying to get some information about Kaajjal's past secretly,Adi Saint is doing timepass with her by showing her cows and buffaloes and his goat family,and then teaching her how to drive a jeep 😡 and then impressing her by playing besura tunes in guitaar 🤢 and if all that was not enough,now he lied even to his sister that kajal is his wife 😡 ...he is basically a shaitan in sadhu's avataar 😡 🤢

Dev gave the sketch of Kaajjal in newspaper to find her out after he realised his mistake 😭 ;Aditya could hv done the same thing secretly;he could hv given her advertisement in some newspaper instead of taking her to the market to get hairbrush 😡 ..

between devu once again is blaimng himself for all this mess 😭 ...when its not his fault at all 😭 ..its the fault of the makers who always wants to show dev repenting and kajal hving the last laugh 😡 😭 😭

Aditya dadu is telling his friend that he doesn't want to continue this husband-wife drama for long and on the other hand he is telling to himself that if Kaajjal gets back her memory then she will leave him forever and will go back to her love...So does that mean Aditya never wants Kaajjal's memory to come back 😕 ;and mayb he is playing a double game with his own self..now all these r definitely dangerous signs.

Aditya Maharaj should never forget that Kaajjal has lost her memory and needs some help so that she can get her memory back 😃

The most important point is that Aditya and Kaajjal's pairing looks more like a FATHER-DAUGHTER pairing as Aditya looks quite old compared to Kaajjal which is making the serial uninteresting and we as audience r not at all loving this track 🤢 🤢

So its better that Aditya and Dev meet each other in Bhadrapur and Aditya saint gets to know that Dev is only the past and love of Kaajjal and then acts as a cupid to get back DK together and unite them forever 😃 😃 even though i m sure this won't happen 😃 😭

Oh jyoti ..Jyoti..Jyoti...It is friends like you..that make me..so restless & come back everyday to this place..This wonderful Forum..!!You ARe the most Rocking person..I have ever seen..Wonderfully written..couldnt have said anyway better..!!I agree with every letter & word that you have said..!!It is like a curse..with which we have to live with..the Indian Television has been smitten by the deadlist Virus called Kekta Kapoor...No cure is seen...till date..!!

Love-Hema

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaj05

hemaaaaaa DII!!! welcomeee backkk!!!
ohhh my GOD.. i missed u soooo much!!! 😭 😭
lekin i totally understand the reason u were absent from the forum.. without u saying it... and trust me.. i am not gonna hold that up against u!! ever ever....

u are back with a bang of a post once again... really.. u are too too too good!!!

u know.. this current track has turned all of us totally OFF.... 🤢

right now.. THE ONE AND ONLY REASON I AM ACTUALLY WATCHING THIS SHOW IS: APURVA AGNIHOTRI!!!!!!!
no other reason at all..

i am also totally disappointed and disgusted with this track.. this show was soo UNIQUE.. about a beautiful love story... a prem kahani.. of a simple.. chirpy girl.. who was looking for her sapno ka rajkumar.. and finally found him... but didnt get him only...
so instead of showing us how she gets him.. and how they fight TOGETHER.. they have shown a LOVE TRIANGLE which is disgusting!! 🤢 🤢 🤢 this adi maharaj actually looks like kaajjal's uncle...

and the most horrible thing now is the new cover/poster of kaajjal.. with kaajjal in the middle of dev and that adi maharaj!! 😡

why are they torturing us like this?? WHYY?????

now really.. i am only gonna be seeing this show for APURVA.. not expecting anything good.....

and hema di.. i am glad u are back.. i needed you here.. remember.. U ARE THE JAAN AND SHAAN of this forum!!!!!

Ohhhhhhh..that was too much to digest Kaju..I am full & overflowing with soooo much love from all of you..I am humbled.I only pray...that let my love & devotion to Apu keep entertaining & keeping you all happy..!!God Bless you dear..!! I can never be away from anyone of you..I get pulled by a force equal to gravitational force..that of love from all of you..!!

As for Kajjal..the show..it is dead long back..but it is on ventilator & struggling to survive only because of Apurva..and his adoreres like us..!!God Bless Apurva..and give him strength & happiness..in every stage of his life..!!Aww..he is a Gem..he always does his duty job or responsibility to perfection with out uttering a word..He is just too perfect to beleive..Ganapati Bappa...take care of him..& all of us ..forever..!!Finally..All is YOU..!!

Love-Hema

Love-Hema

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Oooooohhh, I get the PC for some time on my weekend and I get to read the post of Kamdev's staunchest of deewanis!!!

Awwww Hemadi, so true to the last word!!!! Had it not been for Apu at least I would never have been here!!!

Apu is amazing!!! Though I have still not watched yesterday's and today's episodes, I can tell from your post that I sure have missed wonderful Apu screen presence. Which I shall rectify soon.

But we missed your daily dose of Apu-gaatha!!! It sounds best coming from you. And as mishti must have filled in all the information to you, I second that and simply say they are wasting precious screen time with these endless cameos and agree too that why can't any Indian soap or a film for that matter go without geometrical shapes!!!! 😡

As usual, I need not mention excellent post!! But I do hope you had a relaxed break! And please promise not to desert us bhootnis so without informing!! We do need that daily dose of Apu-worship from you!!! 😳

Oh Autum..you never leave any leaf unturned to make feel dizzy with such beautiful words of praises...!!I really wonder every time I read such sweet words from all of you..whether I deserve..even a single percent of it..!!Lekin mein sach bolti hoon..aaplog toh mujhe sach mein...aasmaan mein bitha deti ho...All I can say..in turn..to every one of you..is GOD BLESS YOU...from deep down my heart..& may you all keep loving Apurva similarly..forever & always..!!!Thats all I want...Because You love him..then you love me..It is one & the same..!!

Love-Hema