Posted: 16 years ago

Haiiiiiii.....all my sweethearts...!! Ok Ok..I am sorry..I went into SANYAS.....without informing...!!I hope you all will understand & I feel I have no energy to give any explanation..!!Those of you all who know me in & out..will understand that without my explanation..So I will take it for granted.

I dint find any approriate title for my post..so I thought..I will do what I know the best...Mention my Lord's name.....which lies in every heart beat of mine.!!

I have gobe through worse..situation..in JJKN..since 2003 till 2006 when it finally ended..with all "Devataas".."Mahanaatmaas"..coming in..untimely & prooving as if there is no one in this world better..other than them..!!I HATE IT...TILL I DIE..! when some Mahanaatma enters & spoils the beauty & teh beast story..I JUST CANNOT TAKE..SPECIALLY WHEN MY APU..is involved...!!Why Why..Why our indian soaps just cannot survive without any.."Traingle quadrangle pentagon & hectagons..!!Uffffffffffff..I am disgusted..ONLY I KNOW..what sleepless & disgust filled nights i have had with JJKN..now I dint want to have it started again..so I thought I needed a LONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG...break..so I took one..!!That dosent mean I was away from My Lord..Apu..I was as ever all eyes over him...!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...HE WAS COMING IN & OUT likek a LIGHTNING..in the midst of DARK DARK CLOUDS..all over in the form of Kajjal's dumb yaadasht problem & Adithya Mahanaatma..teh wify & Hubby problem..!!Every day I wait like a Starved hungry Dog...for My Lord to appear with his..EVER OUTSTANDING EXPRESSIONS & EYES..uffffff.on Monday that White T shirt with Blue border on neck..!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........I felt liek running on street ..shouting to teh whole sleepy dumb stupid World that PLEASE SEE..this is what we call Handsome..Man..This what we call Kamdev ka Avtaar...!!For heavens sake please open your eyes..!!mannnnnnnnnnn...!!I actually sometimes feel liek crying seeing Apu..!!I mean koi itna handsome itna sweet aur itna accha kaise ho sakta hai..aur sari duniya usko pehechaan kyun nahin rahi hai..!!I mean..half the world has seen him..Not full..if only he was in Hollywood..maybe..oh nooooooo..I want him to be Indian in all his Janam..😳..( I am a fanatic patriotic..)... Ok Ok...let me stop & take a breath...otherwise there will be no stopping me..you all know that..!!

Yeh Dev jab Devdas banta hai toh aur bhi Hot lagta hai yaar..& I must say..I kinda like & appreciate that..Sis Soniya..she seems..quite natural & pleasent and like any of us...very practical.

And ..a note of caution..if that Adithya guy removes his glasses...it is just not possible to watch him..& I really wonder why everytime Apu is about to win over his heroines a chashmish character comes in...!!???

Chalo yeh bhi sahi...

Mera zindagi ka ...khushi toh sirf..Apu ko dekhana hai..uska Gungaan karna hai..uski maala japni hai...Koi chashmish aaye ya uska Baapbhi aaye..mujhe koi fark nahinpadta..!!Chaahe toh Kajjal zindagi bhar ussi ke saath..biwi banke..aapni yaadasht..khoyisi rahe..!!!Dev..ke liye toh..yahan...forum mein hi..itni lambi line hai...toh saari Duniya mein kitni hoongi..!!

Bass hamara Dev apna darshan dete rahe..issise..mein khush hoon..uska tadap..uska pyaar uska..bekaraari..uska..bechaini..ufffffff..har ek adaa mardalti..!!

Waise..those eyes..those moist eyes they showed yesterday when he comes back in the car...disappointed when Kajjal dosent turnup..and he curses himslef..in his mind..in the car...!!!awwwwwwwwwww....It said it all..!!I can only say...to the ever HOT Dev pratap Singh....

"Aaayega..aayega..aayega..

aayega aanewala..(or waali in this case)

aayega aayegaa....

Deepak bagaire kaise...Parwaane jal rahe hain...

Koi nahin chalata ..aur teer chal rahe hain..

Tadpega koi kab tak..Beaas Besahare...

Lekin yeh kehe rahe hain...dil ke mere ishaare..aayega..aayega..aayega..aayega aanewala..aayega...aaayega...

Love-Hema..(Do I need to say...I felt..like an ass-*🀒..without sharing my blabbering thoughts with you all..???πŸ˜†)

Oh Hemaji is here.. πŸ‘

ok abhi I will read your post and then comment. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by lovely

Oh Hemaji is here.. πŸ‘

ok abhi I will read your post and then comment. πŸ˜‰

awwwwwwww..Lovely that was choooo chweet yaar...he he.....!!

Love-hema

Hello Hema ji Welcome back..I was wondering Aap Kaha ho.. Lots of discussion but u wer'nt there.. But then I realised only if Apu is there then u are there.. πŸ˜‰ Anyways jokes apart but yes Dev was so sad when Kaju did'nt turn up We Bhootnis are all upset with the current track and we hope things get better and this Adi Kaju Tamasha stops ASAP!!!!!!!!!! 😑
But nevertheless we'll see our Dev for a while and he'll cum Face2 Face with the memeory loos Kaju!!!! 😑

HEMA!!!!!!!!

where have you been darling ..... awww, i am sooo glad to see you back .... missed you like anything dear. really .. just today i was talking to jyoti about you !!!

i am soo glad to read ur post again. ahhhhm, once againa  complete picture of ur dedication for apu ..... loved it, and am with u in it every bit. we all share the same feeling, the show destroiyed just like jassi. i soo hope things improve, but to be very frank i have no hope left.

Hema I swear while watching the episode yesterday, I was thinking that just like JJKN yaha bhi kabab mein haddi for Apu is a buddha uncle with glasses. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And I agree with you, and to be honest kajal is better off with Aditya the idiot.kaju is also an idiot. Dono idiots mil ke saath rahen.. no problem at all πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .Dev deserves someone better. To understand a person like Dev, his better half has to be mentally very strong and firm besides being mature and understanding and loving... kaju lacks some of these qualities.

As long as Apu comes on screen that is enough for me.

Originally posted by india05

Hello Hema ji Welcome back..I was wondering Aap Kaha ho.. Lots of discussion but u wer'nt there.. But then I realised only if Apu is there then u are there.. πŸ˜‰ Anyways jokes apart but yes Dev was so sad when Kaju did'nt turn up We Bhootnis are all upset with the current track and we hope things get better and this Adi Kaju Tamasha stops ASAP!!!!!!!!!! 😑
But nevertheless we'll see our Dev for a while and he'll cum Face2 Face with the memeory loos Kaju!!!! 😑

Awwwwwwww..thank you for those sweet words..!!dear....Waise...Kajjal se mujhe koi ummed nahinhai..I am happy whatever way teh story goes..because I really dont care..I only care for My Apu..MY dev..ooopsss..Our Apu Our Dev..he he...πŸ˜†

love-hema😳

Originally posted by thesaint148

HEMA!!!!!!!!

where have you been darling ..... awww, i am sooo glad to see you back .... missed you like anything dear. really .. just today i was talking to jyoti about you !!!

i am soo glad to read ur post again. ahhhhm, once againa  complete picture of ur dedication for apu ..... loved it, and am with u in it every bit. we all share the same feeling, the show destroiyed just like jassi. i soo hope things improve, but to be very frank i have no hope left.

Ahhhh..haaaaaaa..KASHISH>>>HEre I come..I just cannot stay away..from APu..& anyplace where Apu is discussed..I get soo restless...ANd so here I am ..Breaking my sanyaas..and I am sooooooooo happy you understood ..me as always..& loved teh fact that you are with me..in this..!!And as you rightly said..Even I dont have any..HOPES left for thsi show..I am here only to cheer & cherish & savour the ever delicious..Pineapple Pastry umm..slurrrrrrpp..Apurva Agnihothri..!!😳

love-hema

Originally posted by lovely

Hema I swear while watching the episode yesterday, I was thinking that just like JJKN yaha bhi kabab mein haddi for Apu is a buddha uncle with glasses. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And I agree with you, and to be honest kajal is better off with Aditya the idiot.kaju is also an idiot. Dono idiots mil ke saath rahen.. no problem at all πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .Dev deserves someone better. To understand a person like Dev, his better half has to be mentally very strong and firm besides being mature and understanding and loving... kaju lacks some of these qualities.

As long as Apu comes on screen that is enough for me.

Oh yes my dear sweety..!!How can we ever differ..!!We ought to be thinking same..& feeling same..!!You have hit the bulls eye..!!I dont mind even Soniya..marrying Dev..Uske saath toh koi bhi Hot lagegi..!!Kahan se kahan leke aagaye hain..!!Beauty & teh beast se..Amnesia tak..arggghhhhhh..I feel liek bashing..all these creative heads..ghussa bhara hai..yaar..!!

love-hema

Love-hema

Hemadi good to see u back after a long timeeee πŸ€— missed u a lot😭

Well I may sound a bit harsh;but according to the latest poster with kajal standing between Aditya dadu and devu, theres going to b a love khichdi for sure 😑 ..I mean a love triangle is going to happen between Adisaint-Dev and Kaajjal ...

So we all thought Kaajjal is different from the regular soap operas,but with this unwanted love triangle,Kaajjal will b joining the cleeshade list of Serials πŸ˜ƒ 😭 😭
First of all I think Aditya's character is one of the weakest links of this serial;Even in Dhruv's case ,at least we got to see some DK scenes but now with Adi saint's entry,I can't see DK coming face to face in the near future and even if they come face to face ,dev will get the biggest shock of his liffe seeing kajal happily married to that Adi saint 😑 ;

Now Instead of trying to get some information about Kaajjal's past secretly,Adi Saint is doing timepass with her by showing her cows and buffaloes and his goat family,and then teaching her how to drive a jeep 😑 and then impressing her by playing besura tunes in guitaar 🀒 and if all that was not enough,now he lied even to his sister that kajal is his wife 😑 ...he is basically a shaitan in sadhu's avataar 😑 🀒

Dev gave the sketch of Kaajjal in newspaper to find her out after he realised his mistake 😭 ;Aditya could hv done the same thing secretly;he could hv given her advertisement in some newspaper instead of taking her to the market to get hairbrush 😑 ..

between devu once again is blaimng himself for all this mess 😭 ...when its not his fault at all 😭 ..its the fault of the makers who always wants to show dev repenting and kajal hving the last laugh 😑 😭 😭

Aditya dadu is telling his friend that he doesn't want to continue this husband-wife drama for long and on the other hand he is telling to himself that if Kaajjal gets back her memory then she will leave him forever and will go back to her love...So does that mean Aditya never wants Kaajjal's memory to come back πŸ˜• ;and mayb he is playing a double game with his own self..now all these r definitely dangerous signs.

Aditya Maharaj should never forget that Kaajjal has lost her memory and needs some help so that she can get her memory back πŸ˜ƒ

The most important point is that Aditya and Kaajjal's pairing looks more like a FATHER-DAUGHTER pairing as Aditya looks quite old compared to Kaajjal which is making the serial uninteresting and we as audience r not at all loving this track 🀒 🀒

So its better that Aditya and Dev meet each other in Bhadrapur and Aditya saint gets to know that Dev is only the past and love of Kaajjal and then acts as a cupid to get back DK together and unite them forever πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ even though i m sure this won't happen πŸ˜ƒ 😭

Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago