Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hi guys...

I juss saw yesterday's episode..the way Devika's saas was talkin..it seemed to me as if Devika would hav to struggle really hard to win her mother- in-law's heart once she gets married to Shekhar..It was obvious from Shekhar's mom's attitude tht she didnt like her son getting too much involved in Devika before the marrigae..and tht foreshadows tht Devika would hav to face some problems in her in-laws house after she gets married..

What do u guys think? Would she hav to face a similar saasu maa as Kakul? Would she be despised by her mother-in-law? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problem for Devika again?" in Ghar Ek Sapna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

M~A~R~I~A

M~A~R~I~A

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I think devika will be too smart for her saasu maa Tongue
So instead of her saasu maa controling her she will controlher saasu maa Big smile
thats wut i think

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
^^^ i felt the same.. after seeing episode.. i am happy to see devika' mom in law's attitude... LOL LOL LOL not to be mean or anything.. i will enjoy seeing devika trying to win her MIL.. i mean she gave such a hard life to kakul.. she should get to taste it too.. you can be a princess in your parents house.. but when you come to in-laws.. you gotta work according to their rules.. LOL LOL shekar's mom seems like someone who does not want her son to get too attached to his wife..

that is if devika ends up marrying shekar.. what if the rishta is broked again LOL LOL

Shariefah

IF-Rockerz

Shariefah

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I think they have a lot in common, both are dominating in nature, get irritated quickly and both think they are always right...

Yes problems will arise for Devika after marriage, for which Kaushalya will be blamed

But i think it will be Devika's own behaviour which will cause the problems

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mahakgoyal

Groupbie

mahakgoyal

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I was reading somewhere that this alliance between Devika and Shekhar will be called off,so no marriage because they will try to hook up Rishabh with Shekhar's sis and .wverything will be called off once they come to know about Rishabh and Cynthia,also Samman,so no MOTHER IN LAW problems

mahakgoyal

Groupbie

mahakgoyal

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:37am | IP Logged

was reading somewhere that this alliance between Devika and Shekhar will be called off,so no marriage because(Shekhar parents) they will try to hook up,Rishabh with Shekhar's sis and .everything will be called off once they come to know about Rishabh and Cynthia,also Samman and Kakul story will aggreviate things and they will back off

Also the guy who plays Shekhar said that this is small role just a cameo kind of thing.

Shariefah

IF-Rockerz

Shariefah

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahakgoyal

was reading somewhere that this alliance between Devika and Shekhar will be called off,so no marriage because(Shekhar parents) they will try to hook up,Rishabh with Shekhar's sis and .everything will be called off once they come to know about Rishabh and Cynthia,also Samman and Kakul story will aggreviate things and they will back off

Also the guy who plays Shekhar said that this is small role just a cameo kind of thing.

aaauw that would be bad ....devika would suffer again and that would turn her more evil

actually i think at first the marriage will be called off....but shekhar will still marry her, he's falling in love with her and i don't think he will give up on her like that

devika is really a witch!! but that  doesn't mean thast she doesnt deserve any hapiness...so i hope for her that everything will be fine Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top