Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi
Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

India-Forums

Jaane Kahaan Gayee Woh Pyaar ka Mausam (Page 4)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dudleysam

yaar tum log phir se shooroo ho gaye Big smile Big smile ...why waste time...yaar...with trying to figure out these writes brainles dos Big smile Big smile ...even kekta would have done a better job...

on a serious note...Adi-sonu track is a flop...it wont last...trps will start dropping faster than anything, andthe writers will have to set upa clif just to push the trps up....

mewnhile bhootnis lets have some fun...have you joined my petition on Devs Pink shirt...i want it back on him...and soon

and sonu babe slipping on adi soap company manufactured soap///...to trip thr trps....and land in hospital with double amnesia

sammy Smile

u know sammy for the first time i m praying to god that the trps should fall down so that we get the original DK love story backBig smile...between kajal seems to b falling in love with Adi's goats rather than adi daduBig smile

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by dudleysam

yaar tum log phir se shooroo ho gaye Big smile Big smile ...why waste time...yaar...with trying to figure out these writes brainles dos Big smile Big smile ...even kekta would have done a better job...

on a serious note...Adi-sonu track is a flop...it wont last...trps will start dropping faster than anything, andthe writers will have to set upa clif just to push the trps up....

mewnhile bhootnis lets have some fun...have you joined my petition on Devs Pink shirt...i want it back on him...and soon

and sonu babe slipping on adi soap company manufactured soap///...to trip thr trps....and land in hospital with double amnesia

sammy Smile

u know sammy for the first time i m praying to god that the trps should fall down so that we get the original DK love story backBig smile...between kajal seems to b falling in love with Adi's goats rather than adi daduBig smile

Dont worry dev has all the mony to buy her the goats.And i know when dev is depressed he works extra hard and earns another few companies.LOL

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pardesi-mem

U know Pardesi the main problem is Shreya production is not able to come out of the financial mess created by the twenty twenty production people..and thats the reason why they can't afford too many actors at a time...like for example dhruv came and went,then all the radio city stuffs hv vanished,then buaji suddenly vanished,NT left the serial due to money problems and when the brother-sister jodi is introduced,that time satya and hottie vanished Confused ...this means they r finishing up the contracts of the old cast and bringing new actors with altogether new contracts but for a shorter period of time,they r not binding any actor into long-time contracts except for Apu and Surveen Embarrassed ..so this means even the brother-sister jodi will also vanish after 2-3weeks Big smile as they can't afford too many actors for longer period of time Big smile this is the only ray of hope right nowEmbarrassed

Love the financial analysis as it does look like Shreya are on a budget.LOL
On the one hand they have lost valuable cast members due to Twenty/Twenty's disasterous inefficiency but then on the other its means short-term contracts for newbies who we don't want to see anyway!LOL

exactly..thats the only ray of hope nowBig smile..not to forget dev's passionate journeyEmbarrassed

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikki05

so true jyoti kaajjal serial aur hi bore ho te jaa raha hai us adi dadu aur unki us soniya ke saath Ouch

kaha gaye woh pyaar bhare aak macholi ke din

woh kaajjal ka baal sukhana woh dev pe pani girna

woh kaajjal ke pyaar ko devu ne zeed samajhna

woh bw ke bhuttay bhejne par devu ka confuse ho kar kaju barfi ko dekhna ROFLWink

woh devu ka kaju ke saath valentines ki shaam saath mein bitana kisi aur ke intezaar mein Embarrassed

haiiiiiiiiiiiiii kab ayege yeh din wapas EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I saw the bucket scene yesterday.. Now that i am frustrated with the current track I plan to watch the reruns and satisfy myself.. The current track to teek nahi kiya to they will loose us Bhootnis watching this show which started with a beautiful storyline

some great points Nikki which i forgot to mentionClapEmbarrassed..exactly those were the days when we used to patiently wait for some romantic DK scenesDay Dreamingand we used to get it tooEmbarrassed..i still remember kajal putting water on dev and then soaking his head with towel and dev blushingEmbarrassed..haii kya classic scenes theeeDay Dreaming..and of course who can forget the bhutta hungamaWinkTongue

but now all we get to see is Adi -dadu and his tabela familyAngryOuchand kaju preparing halwas for her daduDead

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Looks like autum is already out of here since she has'nt replied to any forum thread.. Bahut Gusse mai hai with the current track Angry
veracity IF-Sizzlerz
veracity
veracity

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by india05

Looks like autum is already out of here since she has'nt replied to any forum thread.. Bahut Gusse mai hai with the current track Angry

I know we are losing members. Cry
Hema di and Mansi are on leave and i think Autumnji joined them.

I'm going on vacation for two weeks next month but that is a majboori
not b/c the show is disappointing me, which it is! LOL

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pardesi-mem

Originally posted by india05

I know we are losing members. Cry
Hema di and Mansi are on leave and i think Autumnji joined them.

I'm going on vacation for two weeks next month but that is a majboori
not b/c the show is disappointing me, which it is! LOL

autumnji ill be back on weekend....Mansiji cant type or else she will spewing venom on these people.And Hema di wil retune only with Dk meeting.Tongue

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Jyoti, Jyoti, my sweet Jyoti, kya zikr kya yar .... to be very frank, those videos are my lifeline. i watch them every day or every other day to refuel myself to watch the current crap.

those were the good old day ....Cry

Go to top