Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

I know we are losing members. 😭
Hema di and Mansi are on leave and i think Autumnji joined them.

I'm going on vacation for two weeks next month but that is a majboori
not b/c the show is disappointing me, which it is! 😆

autumnji ill be back on weekend....Mansiji cant type or else she will spewing venom on these people.And Hema di wil retune only with Dk meeting.😛

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Jyoti, Jyoti, my sweet Jyoti, kya zikr kya yar .... to be very frank, those videos are my lifeline. i watch them every day or every other day to refuel myself to watch the current crap.

those were the good old day ....😭

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sharmii

autumnji ill be back on weekend....Mansiji cant type or else she will spewing venom on these people.And Hema di wil retune only with Dk meeting.😛

yup all the aunites😉 r truly disappointed with this current track..hemadi will come back once the brother-sister makes an exit😃,Mansi is still spewing venoms on phone conversation with me😆😕,she will b back this weekend with one more petition post😆😛and Autumn will come back this weekend😳

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

Jyoti, Jyoti, my sweet Jyoti, kya zikr kya yar .... to be very frank, those videos are my lifeline. i watch them every day or every other day to refuel myself to watch the current crap.

those were the good old day ....😭

exactly kashish i m living on those videos right now😭..i hv lost all hope now😭

thesaint148 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

yup all the aunites😉 r truly disappointed with this current track..hemadi will come back once the brother-sister makes an exit😃,Mansi is still spewing venoms on phone conversation with me😆😕,she will b back this weekend with one more petition post😆😛and Autumn will come back this weekend😳

o really, i have been missing hema for quiet a few days now. is she really on a boycot. really????

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

o really, i have been missing hema for quiet a few days now. is she really on a boycot. really????

ya she spoke to me and she was quite emotional😭..she is totally pissed off with this new track😡..thats why decided not to come on the forum😭..she watches the serial just for Apu😳

thesaint148 thumbnail

ya she spoke to me and she was quite emotional😭..she is totally pissed off with this new track😡..thats why decided not to come on the forum😭..she watches the serial just for Apu😳

Awwww, oh hema, comeon buddy, we are all with you ... but i understand.

Hey jyoti, please give my hello to her and tell her i miss her a lot here. specially her Apoorva analysis ... just loved it

Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago
~nikki~ thumbnail

U know what nikki...right now i feel like getting that adi dadu married to his goats😡

adi dadu n goats........cool yaar......go ahead m wid ya 😉

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My dear fellow bhootnis I was just watching some golden old episodes of Kaajjal and was thinking "Jaane kahaaa gaye wohhh din...jab hum sirf DK pyaar aurrr romance aur passion aur besharmi ki baatein karte thee"😍..because now-a-days either we r busy in petitions or bashing the makers for introducing some unwanted characters😭

I keep doing that mishti!!!! 😍

See in earlier days the scenes which we used to Drool for were😍

1)Dev and Kaju scenes in Massoorie when they were always involved in a game of one upmanship..and the way dev holds kaju's hands outside her house and challenges her was just soo breathtaking😍

Dev was like ooooohhhhhh my insides get that tingling!!!😳

2)Those innumerable DK cliff meetings..of course the first meeting in the very first episode was just soo scintillating that the thought of that scene is still giving me goosebumps😳,then the next cliff meeting which involved DK hug of the millenium,popularly known as jigsaw puzzle hug😳and who can forget we named the cliff as DK milan cliff😳

Clifff ...... ufff brings that famous jigsaw-puzzle to my mind!!!!! 😉😳

3)Then comes the DK special slaps...whether its kaju slapping dev or dev slapping kaju...always some electric current used to pass in their bodies😳and surprsingly those currents used to transfer through our T.V set and we used to get the shocks😕😆😛

I miss them more than Dev does for sure!!!😉😆

4)Then who can forget that passionate hug between DK in the beach house tabela😍...wowww DK both in pink just looked awesome and scintillating together😳..

I always thought that was the bestest of best!!! Now with this language my English teacher would surely get a heart attack!! There is not word like bestest in the dictionary, but it exists in mine where Apu is concerned!!!😆😳

5)Then the zabaedasti scenes..whether it dev doing zabardasti with kaju in that hotel room or kaju doing zabardasti with dev in an underconstruction building😉😛...both zabardastis had a tremendous effect on us😉 and i m sure we all were grasping for breath watching those intoxicating scenes😉😳

Awwww Apu cho sad there!!!😭

6)Then comes the dhaba and the restaurent scenes which were funny and at the same time romantic and passionate especially the time when dev was just about to propose kajal😳..dev looked dynamic in that black suit😍.

😍 that look, those eyes, that charisma, ufffffff Scintillatingly hot!!! is the word!!! Chic and suave at the very simple dhaba!!! And hilarious, and of course romantic!!!😳

7)Then even that scene when kajal was trying out various outfits in the shop and dev was watching her secretly through that magic mirror😛..haiii dev looked like a blueberry in his blue shirt..and i fell in love with the color blue from that day onwards😛

Aaahhhh finally you admit mishti, that he does look like blueberries!! But which ever berry he looks berry berrry yummy!!!😳

8)Even during raju rangeela phase we had certain good scenes like the one when DK were both dancing and dev came too close to kajal and it looked like they were about to kiss each other when somehow kajal got hold of her feelings😳

I admit now that he was good as Raju after he entered the singh mansion posing as Dev!!! Ufff those romantic scenes were like hmmmm 😍

9)The mandir scene of course when DK went to pray for their future and dev and kajal together took some lovely snaps of their cute and romantic moments😳...those scenes looked like a fairy tale to me😍

Mishti please stop!!! I can't bear it!!! i miss the whole DK nok-jhonk!!!😭

10)Lastly the car scene which was the last romantic DK scene i can remember😭...my dream came half true in that scene when the car broke down and rain started and they did some coochie-coo inside the car and then went inside a half built tabela😳...we all thought that a new saga of DK love story is going to start but who knew that we r in for a disappointment

Gosh, I get the goosbumps when Dev with just one finger has the power to elicit such a response from anyone God dammit!!!😳

Now lets see the scenes which r right now getting on our nerves😡

Alll of them!!!!😡

1)Of course the marriage tamasha which kajal did was really immatured and i still can't digest the fact that kajal believed a phone call by karan😕

2)Karan throwing marbles on the floor and NT's death were really painful to watch😭

3)Dev dragging kajal out of his house in such a rude manner and then even insulting satya were also very difficult to digest and then of course kajal's tadpofying for dev😭and the biggest shocker was satya cursing our devu😡

4)The entry of Adi-dadu and her sister killed all hopes of our DK milan🤢

5)Adi-dadu showing cow,buffaloes and his goat family to kaju instead of trying to get some information about her past is something which i m sure nobody is able to digest😕 and on top of that kajal is mistaking Adi dadu as her dev

6)Kajal buying tomatoes and potatoes to cook for Adi dadu and dadu playing besura tunes in guitar to please his kajal poti😡and the poti preparing halwas for her dadu🤢

7)The harvard returned chick wearing as less clothes as possible😡and getting too close to dev in the car for comfort🤢

8)Kajal hugging Adi dadu after getting out from the clutches of those goons is the last nail in coffin i guess😃🤢

9)Dev crying his heart out for Kajal is something intolerable to watch😭

10)Lastly the entire pati-patni tamashagiri is completely an unwanted and useless twist by the makers😡🤢

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh mishti, when will this torture end!?!?!?!? 😡

Why does Dev have to suffer so? Why does he have to suffer when Kaajjal is in blissful oblivion to his misery? Even when she was in misery his pain was double since he knew she was in pain and suffering for her too!!! 😡

And now suffering as she is away from him and now that when he finally gets her or rather will see her, he will be in a deeper pain when he finds out about her so-called farce of a marriage to another man. How can he bear to see that farce, how will he bear to see another man touch his beloved?!?!? 😭

Mishti I am very sad!!! I prefer to take a short leave too like Hemadi and be quiet and wait and watch!!!! I can't bear to see DPS in grief! 😭