Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

Jaane Kahaan Gayee Woh Pyaar ka Mausam

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

My dear fellow bhootnis I was just watching some golden old episodes of Kaajjal and was thinking "Jaane kahaaa gaye wohhh din...jab hum sirf DK pyaar aurrr romance aur passion aur besharmi ki baatein karte thee"😍..because now-a-days either we r busy in petitions or bashing the makers for introducing some unwanted characters😭

See in earlier days the scenes which we used to Drool for were😍

1)Dev and Kaju scenes in Massoorie when they were always involved in a game of one upmanship..and the way dev holds kaju's hands outside her house and challenges her was just soo breathtaking😍

2)Those innumerable DK cliff meetings..of course the first meeting in the very first episode was just soo scintillating that the thought of that scene is still giving me goosebumps😳,then the next cliff meeting which involved DK hug of the millenium,popularly known as jigsaw puzzle hug😳and who can forget we named the cliff as DK milan cliff😳

3)Then comes the DK special slaps...whether its kaju slapping dev or dev slapping kaju...always some electric current used to pass in their bodies😳and surprsingly those currents used to transfer through our T.V set and we used to get the shocks😕😆😛

4)Then who can forget that passionate hug between DK in the beach house tabela😍...wowww DK both in pink just looked awesome and scintillating together😳..

5)Then the zabaedasti scenes..whether it dev doing zabardasti with kaju in that hotel room or kaju doing zabardasti with dev in an underconstruction building😉😛...both zabardastis had a tremendous effect on us😉 and i m sure we all were grasping for breath watching those intoxicating scenes😉😳

6)Then comes the dhaba and the restaurent scenes which were funny and at the same time romantic and passionate especially the time when dev was just about to propose kajal😳..dev looked dynamic in that black suit😍.

7)Then even that scene when kajal was trying out various outfits in the shop and dev was watching her secretly through that magic mirror😛..haiii dev looked like a blueberry in his blue shirt..and i fell in love with the color blue from that day onwards😛

8)Even during raju rangeela phase we had certain good scenes like the one when DK were both dancing and dev came too close to kajal and it looked like they were about to kiss each other when somehow kajal got hold of her feelings😳

9)The mandir scene of course when DK went to pray for their future and dev and kajal together took some lovely snaps of their cute and romantic moments😳...those scenes looked like a fairy tale to me😍

10)Lastly the car scene which was the last romantic DK scene i can remember😭...my dream came half true in that scene when the car broke down and rain started and they did some coochie-coo inside the car and then went inside a half built tabela😳...we all thought that a new saga of DK love story is going to start but who knew that we r in for a disappointment

Now lets see the scenes which r right now getting on our nerves😡

1)Of course the marriage tamasha which kajal did was really immatured and i still can't digest the fact that kajal believed a phone call by karan😕

2)Karan throwing marbles on the floor and NT's death were really painful to watch😭

3)Dev dragging kajal out of his house in such a rude manner and then even insulting satya were also very difficult to digest and then of course kajal's tadpofying for dev😭and the biggest shocker was satya cursing our devu😡

4)The entry of Adi-dadu and her sister killed all hopes of our DK milan🤢

5)Adi-dadu showing cow,buffaloes and his goat family to kaju instead of trying to get some information about her past is something which i m sure nobody is able to digest😕 and on top of that kajal is mistaking Adi dadu as her dev

6)Kajal buying tomatoes and potatoes to cook for Adi dadu and dadu playing besura tunes in guitar to please his kajal poti😡and the poti preparing halwas for her dadu🤢

7)The harvard returned chick wearing as less clothes as possible😡and getting too close to dev in the car for comfort🤢

8)Kajal hugging Adi dadu after getting out from the clutches of those goons is the last nail in coffin i guess😃🤢

9)Dev crying his heart out for Kajal is something intolerable to watch😭

10)Lastly the entire pati-patni tamashagiri is completely an unwanted and useless twist by the makers😡🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shynu_rn thumbnail
you r right jyothi 👏 ...i really miss those good old days 😭 ...when will we get to see such romance again?this s t question haunting me right now ...as u said the current track s driving me mad...especially yest when kaajjal hugged adi 😡 😡 😡 ...even if she did it unknowingly i cant forgive her for that...
oh no jyothi i cant watch dev in so much pain 😭 🤢 ....when s he going to have some happy moments in his life that ll last without any interruption by any draculas 😡 ....Dev have courage and faith you ll get her back 😃 ....we all bhootinis are with you 🤗 ..
Sharmii thumbnail
Grea points.

have you noticed all the 'intolerable' scenes have come in the past two weeks???

I think it was Fine till kaajjal went and lost her mempry..How idiotic!!After that we have been forced to feed On innumerable adi scenes...

Adi watching kaaju sleep like a billion times....I really think that guy needs to give her privacy and stay in his limits. He 's know what he;'s doing even if kaajal doesnt!!

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shynu_rn

you r right jyothi 👏 ...i really miss those good old days 😭 ...when will we get to see such romance again?this s t question haunting me right now ...as u said the current track s driving me mad...especially yest when kaajjal hugged adi 😡 😡 😡 ...even if she did it unknowingly i cant forgive her for that...
oh no jyothi i cant watch dev in so much pain 😭 🤢 ....when s he going to have some happy moments in his life that ll last without any interruption by any draculas 😡 ....Dev have courage and faith you ll get her back 😃 ....we all bhootinis are with you 🤗 ..

Well u know the draculas r part and parcel of each and every drama today...but i think this DK uniting and then separating the next day is really getting monotonous now and the makers need to try something different ...they could hv very well showed a DK marriagge and then dev-karan mahayudh😛..that would hv been more interesting than this Adi-dadu and his sister track🤢

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Grea points.

have you noticed all the 'intolerable' scenes have come in the past two weeks???

I think it was Fine till kaajjal went and lost her mempry..How idiotic!!After that we have been forced to feed On innumerable adi scenes...

Adi watching kaaju sleep like a billion times....I really think that guy needs to give her privacy and stay in his limits. He 's know what he;'s doing even if kaajal doesnt!!

Exactly Sharmi...last two weeks hv been pathetic..after NT'S death ,the makers completely ruined the serial with their great creative minds😡🤢

And i don't understand why this Adi bhagwaan is not making any attempt to find out about kajal's past by taking some help of police..instead he is lieing to his sister and making things more complicated😕..

I m telling this with a heavy heart...but now it seems that its better if DK doesn't come face to face untill kajal gets back her memory😭😭

Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago
shynu_rn thumbnail
God y dont these writers simply listen to us 😡 ...we have got better stories than these sony people 😃 ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shynu_rn

God y dont these writers simply listen to us 😡 ...we have got better stories than these sony people 😃 ...

Theres still time to do some damage control if Adi-dadu helps in uniting DK😃but the makers want this story to turn into yet another love quadrangle i guess🤢..where this Adi dadu might become dhruv part two and his sister might become ameesha part two🤢

fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Exactly Sharmi...last two weeks hv been pathetic..after NT'S death ,the makers completely ruined the serial with their great creative minds😡🤢

And i don't understand why this Adi bhagwaan is not making any attempt to find out about kajal's past by taking some help of police..instead he is lieing to his sister and making things more complicated😕..

I m telling this with a heavy heart...but now it seems that its better if DK doesn't come face to face untill kajal gets back her memory😭😭

i agree wid both of u. yar i was wondering if dev coud get to police to find kajjal n get her sketch made then why the hell adi dadu cud not get that idea to find kajjal. n if he didnt then atleast after dev had published kajjal's sketch in newspaper atleast then adi dadu shud hav read the paper. bt no these creatives r out of their minds right now🤢. they r making bloopers n continue their stupid unbearable ideas.😡and then the most irritating thing is adi dadu not justifyng himself that he's not kajjal's husband😡 whenever somebody calls kajjal his wife i feel liking killing that so calld shareed adi dadu😡

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fafi

i agree wid both of u. yar i was wondering if dev coud get to police to find kajjal n get her sketch made then why the hell adi dadu cud not get that idea to find kajjal. n if he didnt then atleast after dev had published kajjal's sketch in newspaper atleast then adi dadu shud hav read the paper. bt no these creatives r out of their minds right now🤢. they r making bloopers n continue their stupid unbearable ideas.😡and then the most irritating thing is adi dadu not justifyng himself that he's not kajjal's husband😡 whenever somebody calls kajjal his wife i feel liking killing that so calld shareed adi dadu😡

Fafi if only those deaf ears could hear our pleas😡..the makers hv great plans to kheechofy this pati-patni tamashagiri🤢..and in Bhadrapur only the street side rowdies read the newspaper😕while other people r busy worshipping Adi-dadu😕😆

~nikki~ thumbnail

so true jyoti kaajjal serial aur hi bore ho te jaa raha hai us adi dadu aur unki us soniya ke saath

kaha gaye woh pyaar bhare aak macholi ke din

woh kaajjal ka baal sukhana woh dev pe pani girna

woh kaajjal ke pyaar ko devu ne zeed samajhna

woh bw ke bhuttay bhejne par devu ka confuse ho kar kaju barfi ko dekhna 🤣😉

woh devu ka kaju ke saath valentines ki shaam saath mein bitana kisi aur ke intezaar mein 😳

haiiiiiiiiiiiiii kab ayege yeh din wapas 😳😳😳