Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged

My dear fellow bhootnis I was just watching some golden old episodes of Kaajjal and was thinking "Jaane kahaaa gaye wohhh din...jab hum sirf DK pyaar aurrr romance aur passion aur besharmi ki baatein karte thee"Day Dreaming..because now-a-days either we r busy in petitions or bashing the makers for introducing some unwanted charactersCryOuch

See in earlier days the scenes which we used to Drool for wereDay Dreaming

1)Dev and Kaju scenes in Massoorie when they were always involved in a game of one upmanship..and the way dev holds kaju's hands outside her house and challenges her was just soo breathtakingDay Dreaming

2)Those innumerable DK cliff meetings..of course the first meeting in the very first episode was just soo scintillating that the thought of that scene is still giving me goosebumpsEmbarrassed,then the next cliff meeting which involved DK hug of the millenium,popularly known as jigsaw puzzle hugEmbarrassedand who can forget we named the cliff as DK milan cliffEmbarrassed

3)Then comes the DK special slaps...whether its kaju slapping dev or dev slapping kaju...always some electric current used to pass in their bodiesEmbarrassedand surprsingly those currents used to transfer through our T.V set and we used to get the shocksConfusedLOLTongue

4)Then who can forget that passionate hug between DK in the beach house tabelaDay Dreaming...wowww DK both in pink just looked awesome and scintillating togetherEmbarrassed..

5)Then the zabaedasti scenes..whether it dev doing zabardasti with kaju in that hotel room or kaju doing zabardasti with dev in an underconstruction buildingWinkTongue...both zabardastis had a tremendous effect on usWink and i m sure we all were grasping for breath watching those intoxicating scenesWinkEmbarrassed

6)Then comes the dhaba and the restaurent scenes which were funny and at the same time romantic and passionate especially the time when dev was just about to propose kajalEmbarrassed..dev looked dynamic in that black suitDay Dreaming.

7)Then even that scene when kajal was trying out various outfits in the shop and dev was watching her secretly through that magic mirrorTongue..haiii dev looked like a blueberry in his blue shirt..and i fell in love with the color blue from that day onwardsTongue

8)Even during raju rangeela phase we had certain good scenes like the one when DK were both dancing and dev came too close to kajal and it looked like they were about to kiss each other when somehow kajal got hold of her feelingsEmbarrassed

9)The mandir scene of course when DK went to pray for their future and dev and kajal together took some lovely snaps of their cute and romantic momentsEmbarrassed...those scenes looked like a fairy tale to meDay Dreaming

10)Lastly the car scene which was the last romantic DK scene i can rememberCry...my dream came half true in that scene when the car broke down and rain started and they did some coochie-coo inside the car and then went inside a half built tabelaEmbarrassed...we all thought that a new saga of DK love story is going to start but who knew that we r in for a disappointmentOuch

Now lets see the scenes which r right now getting on our nervesAngry

1)Of course the marriage tamasha which kajal did was really immatured and i still can't digest the fact that kajal believed a phone call by karanConfused

2)Karan throwing marbles on the floor and NT's death were really painful to watchCry

3)Dev dragging kajal out of his house in such a rude manner and then even insulting satya were also very difficult to digest and then of course kajal's tadpofying for devCryand the biggest shocker was satya cursing our devuAngryOuch

4)The entry of Adi-dadu and her sister killed all hopes of our DK milanDead

5)Adi-dadu showing cow,buffaloes and his goat family to kaju instead of trying to get some information about her past is something which i m sure nobody is able to digestConfused and on top of that kajal is mistaking Adi dadu as her devOuch

6)Kajal buying tomatoes and potatoes to cook for Adi dadu and dadu playing besura tunes in guitar to please his kajal potiAngryOuchand the poti preparing halwas for her daduDead

7)The harvard returned chick wearing as less clothes as possibleAngryand getting too close to dev in the car for comfortDead

8)Kajal hugging Adi dadu after getting out from the clutches of those goons is the last nail in coffin i guessBig smileDead

9)Dev crying his heart out for Kajal is something intolerable to watchCry

10)Lastly the entire pati-patni tamashagiri is completely an unwanted and useless twist by the makersAngryDead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaane Kahaan Gayee Woh Pyaar ka Mausam" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shynu_rn

shynu_rn

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:22am | IP Logged
you r right jyothi Clap ...i really miss those good old days Cry ...when will we get to see such romance again?this s t question haunting me right now Ouch ...as u said the current track s driving me mad...especially yest when kaajjal hugged adi Angry Angry Angry ...even if she did it unknowingly i cant forgive her for that...
oh no jyothi i cant watch dev in so much pain Cry Dead ....when s he going to have some happy moments in his life that ll last without any interruption by any draculas Angry ....Dev have courage and faith you ll get her back Big smile ....we all bhootinis are with you Hug ..

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Grea points.

have you noticed all the 'intolerable' scenes have come in the past two weeks???

I think it was Fine till kaajjal went and lost her mempry..How idiotic!!After that we have been forced to feed On innumerable adi scenes... Ouch

Adi watching kaaju sleep like a billion times....I really think that guy needs to give her privacy and stay in his limits. Ouch He 's know what he;'s doing even if kaajal doesnt!!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shynu_rn

you r right jyothi Clap ...i really miss those good old days Cry ...when will we get to see such romance again?this s t question haunting me right now Ouch ...as u said the current track s driving me mad...especially yest when kaajjal hugged adi Angry Angry Angry ...even if she did it unknowingly i cant forgive her for that...
oh no jyothi i cant watch dev in so much pain Cry Dead ....when s he going to have some happy moments in his life that ll last without any interruption by any draculas Angry ....Dev have courage and faith you ll get her back Big smile ....we all bhootinis are with you Hug ..

Well u know the draculas r part and parcel of each and every drama todayOuch...but i think this DK uniting and then separating the next day is really getting monotonous now and the makers need to try something different ...they could hv very well showed a DK marriagge and then dev-karan mahayudhTongue..that would hv been more interesting than this Adi-dadu and his sister trackDead

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharmii

Grea points.

have you noticed all the 'intolerable' scenes have come in the past two weeks???

I think it was Fine till kaajjal went and lost her mempry..How idiotic!!After that we have been forced to feed On innumerable adi scenes... Ouch

Adi watching kaaju sleep like a billion times....I really think that guy needs to give her privacy and stay in his limits. Ouch He 's know what he;'s doing even if kaajal doesnt!!

Exactly Sharmi...last two weeks hv been pathetic..after NT'S death ,the makers completely ruined the serial with their great creative mindsAngryDead

And i don't understand why this Adi bhagwaan is not making any attempt to find out about kajal's past by taking some help of policeOuch..instead he is lieing to his sister and making things more complicatedConfused..

I m telling this with a heavy heart...but now it seems that its better if DK doesn't come face to face untill kajal gets back her memoryCryCry

Edited by jyoti06 - 14 June 2007 at 7:32am

shynu_rn

shynu_rn

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged
God y dont these writers simply listen to us Angry ...we have got better stories than these sony people Big smile ...

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shynu_rn

God y dont these writers simply listen to us Angry ...we have got better stories than these sony people Big smile ...

Theres still time to do some damage control if Adi-dadu helps in uniting DKBig smilebut the makers want this story to turn into yet another love quadrangle i guessDead..where this Adi dadu might become dhruv part two and his sister might become ameesha part twoDead

fafi

IF-Rockerz

fafi

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by Sharmii

Grea points.

Exactly Sharmi...last two weeks hv been pathetic..after NT'S death ,the makers completely ruined the serial with their great creative mindsAngryDead

And i don't understand why this Adi bhagwaan is not making any attempt to find out about kajal's past by taking some help of policeOuch..instead he is lieing to his sister and making things more complicatedConfused..

I m telling this with a heavy heart...but now it seems that its better if DK doesn't come face to face untill kajal gets back her memoryCryCry

i agree wid both of u. yar i was wondering if dev coud get to police to find kajjal n get her sketch made then why the hell adi dadu cud not get that idea to find kajjal. n if he didnt then atleast after dev had published kajjal's sketch in newspaper atleast then adi dadu shud hav read the paper. bt no these creatives r out of their minds right nowDead. they r making bloopers n continue their stupid unbearable ideas.Angryand then the most irritating thing is adi dadu not justifyng himself that he's not kajjal's husbandAngry whenever somebody calls kajjal his wife i feel liking killing that so calld shareed adi daduAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top