*TellyBuzz Surprise..Socho Socho*!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends!πŸ€—.How are you all doing!I am sure everyone'e enjoying the Great and long summer vacations.Guys,We have got some really exciting surprise for you.😳

TellyBuzz,Which brings exclusive news for all our lovely IF'ans is bringing a gift for all you guys on the 17th of June,Saturday!Now get ur thinking caps from Srk,and think what could the surprise be.

For those Who know the surprise..Ssshhhhhh..Don't not reveal,otherwise "No Cadburies"..!So What do you think the Surprise Coudl be!

Clue:- A special Honey Bee of IF will also arrive tomorrow!😳

The TellyBuzz Team!

Edited by diyafah - 16 years ago
ummmmmmmmmmm............. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... ........sssssssssssssssssss..........chchchchchchchc

i m thinking diya. any clue πŸ˜•
i knw itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bata du anu??

priya
my mouth is zipped...just my teeths r visibleπŸ˜ƒcoz of excitment!
Oii!! How cumz everyone knows except for mee?! 😭 Is it a happyy surprise like so πŸ˜ƒ so are sad surprise like so 😭 πŸ˜†
Hmmm... I wonder what the surprise can be... πŸ€”
looks like everyone knows except me... c'mon guys... bata do na 😳
Ok guys..the surprise is that..Telly Buzz is brining u all with a brand new show..called Honey with Anu and BB...now..thatz all i can tell u for now..it will be cumin hopefully by today..11.00 PM ist!!So guys..wait and watch..thatz all i can say =)
Ooooo....I dunno...Is SRK giving an interview here on IF?