Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

hi friends,

well i just want ur advice as to what i can do to forget a girl that i really love... she said no to me and ive been tryin to get rid of my feelings for her for such a long time now. Cry

is there anything specific i can do?

thanks in advance!

Shakstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How can i move on in LOVE life?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amby_luv

Goldie

amby_luv

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
find someone else, sorry if this doesn't help...im not a really gd advisor Confused

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amby_luv

find someone else, sorry if this doesn't help...im not a really gd advisor Confused

thanks, that is an alternative but is there any other way? 

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 8:19am | IP Logged

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=642678&TPN=3

Visit the third page of this thread and see Mythili_Kiran's post "Dumped, how to Deal."

You will find lots of answers for your question!

Hope it helps!!

Edited by rutumodi915 - 14 June 2007 at 8:21am

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Eek...I know how you feel mate!

Umm...I guess you gotta just face the fact as harsh as it may be. Try spending more time with your friends, and diverting your mind into other activities. Just don't think about her...And before you know it, you'll be over her! And possibly with a prettier, smarter and more worthy girl LOL!

Also I think I should let you know that I'm the one who set the task...You know the PM you received recently LOL! Sorry Ouch!

Edited by Yosh - 14 June 2007 at 3:38pm

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yosh

Eek...I know how you feel mate!

Umm...I guess you gotta just face the fact as harsh as it may be. Try spending more time with your friends, and diverting your mind into other activities. Just don't think about her...And before you know it, you'll be over her! And possibly with a prettier, smarter and more worthy girl LOL!

Also I think I should let you know that I'm the one who set the task...You know the PM you received recently LOL! Sorry Ouch!

thanks 4 the advice,

lolz dont worry yaar. i get many of those PM's Smile

anuandhoney

anuandhoney

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ask god... if god can help you because whenever i ask for something to god that always happens.
but i have same problem i like someone and he said no to me. i have to forget him too. please do that you will get rid of it

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anuandhoney

ask god... if god can help you because whenever i ask for something to god that always happens.
but i have same problem i like someone and he said no to me. i have to forget him too. please do that you will get rid of it

i have been doin that Smile

thanks very much for all ur help Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top