Computers, Science, Technology

Computer Problems.... Ask here. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 36

Kumud_Kshitij

Goldie

Kumud_Kshitij

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
its ur laptop charged?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Computer Problems.... Ask here. (Page 5)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

1212ps

1212ps

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kumud_Kshitij

its ur laptop charged?
yes it is

1212ps

1212ps

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
yes it is charged

Kumud_Kshitij

Goldie

Kumud_Kshitij

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
does the laptop atleast turn on?

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey,

I was trying to go to one of the Chat Club here as i usually do and it keeps giving me this error:
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/forum_posts.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
This was in Firefox. IE just gives me page cannot be displayed...
Why is IF being so slow these past few days...(literally).
It takes forever to just open a topic or for the page to load and I have cable internet!
Help!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 26 July 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IBserenity

Hey,

I was trying to go to one of the Chat Club here as i usually do and it keeps giving me this error:
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/forum_posts.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
This was in Firefox. IE just gives me page cannot be displayed...
Why is IF being so slow these past few days...(literally).
It takes forever to just open a topic or for the page to load and I have cable internet!
Help!

This generally happens when the server you're running a page on a website (in this case I-F) has a loop or has database interaction like the one you mentioned above (/forum_posts.asp)

Since the problem in question here is not related to your PC and is related with the website and code in general, It cannot be solved in general. However, you can rest assured, that I will be forwarding your complaints to the right people who will see what can be done about it.

Regards,

Tejas

Edited by albusdumbledore - 26 July 2007 at 4:59am

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 26 July 2007 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ok my problem hopfully some on wll ahev the answer im trying to burn a cd ..a film dhoom2 for example .ok i sue enro nw sumoen todl em fi u clik the button brun as dvd it autmatically chandes the codecs and makes it able to play on any dvd palyer it sounds good to me nw my only problem is that ther eis more than one option to choose fmr the options i have are:
dvd rom ISO
DVD ROM-VIDEO
DVD ROM BOOT
DVD ROM EFI BOOT
DVD ROM UDF
DVD ROM UDF/ISO
now cn please sumobn tlel me what i cn do hehe iv been sking aorud for mrore than a year im noyl 15 and im trying to elarn soo pleaseeeeeee helpp no one else has been much help:(

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 27 July 2007 at 12:48am | IP Logged
no offence buddy I'm at a loss to understand your problem. if you are more comfortable in hindi then go head n post it .

From what I understand you want to write a movie onto a DVD / CD. If thatz the case then its pretty simply you simply select CD / DVD Video then add the file containing the video into the file list.

after its done.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top