Computers, Science, Technology

Computer Problems.... Ask here. (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 35

purestyle

purestyle

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hello,

Since this is a computer related thread, we would like to inform you folks that Pure Style is giving away two copies of Licensed Zemana AntiLogger software. Totally FREE, no purchase necessary. Join us at facebook.com/purestylemarketing to participate and keep your fingers crossed. Visit us at www.psmworld.com

Cheers :-)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Computer Problems.... Ask here. (Page 32)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arvindrao15

arvindrao15

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
My Mozilla firefox keeps crashing alooot,tried reinstalling that aloot of times. Also the scroll works on its own sometimes as if there is some ghost. HELP!

saumiee

IF-Dazzler

saumiee

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I wish to burn the episodes of a season of a show..(about 200 episodes) in a DVD/cd..so that I can watch them later on any dvd player or computer..

I can't buy many DVDs..and it will be difficult to manage them as well...can someone plz tell me a way out so that I burn all those epis..in max. 3-4 dvds...(with retained quality) and still make it stay compatible to my dvd player/pc. Big smile

Info: I am not a novice about computers...but not an expert either..i.e. I am not too much into all those techie terms..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

manojbhagat

manojbhagat

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkmoon

I wish to burn the episodes of a season of a show..(about 200 episodes) in a DVD/cd..so that I can watch them later on any dvd player or computer..

I can't buy many DVDs..and it will be difficult to manage them as well...can someone plz tell me a way out so that I burn all those epis..in max. 3-4 dvds...(with retained quality) and still make it stay compatible to my dvd player/pc. Big smile

Info: I am not a novice about computers...but not an expert either..i.e. I am not too much into all those techie terms..LOL

I think you need to compress the files before burning them.Or else better yet use an external HDD.Thats the best option,you can connect it directly to you tv and watch all the episodes :D

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I have a desktop . that is not starting anymore . when i turned it on . it just freeze the loading .  i am guessing the problem is in operating system . 
anyone know how to fix operating problem?

-Swetha-

ishfaqpeerzada

ishfaqpeerzada

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
How to connect vox laptop andriod technology to nokia 2g phone no 3g here or wifi here plz help

ishfaqpeerzada

ishfaqpeerzada

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
How to move webcame photos to folder

Edited by ishfaqpeerzada - 22 May 2013 at 11:44am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
My lappy has been giving some troubles ... yesterday I had kept a CID episode on loading and went somewhere for some 45 minutes or so .. and by the time I came back I realised it had installed some security software .. my lappy had restarted and since then it gives virus warnings with almost each app that I open .. I can't open chrome .. IE opens but web pages don't .. I can't even open the control panel Ouch .. I'll have to attempt system restore but it's taking like ages to start !!

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top