Computers, Science, Technology

Computer Problems.... Ask here. (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 36

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Ok, I finally manged to crack it. Party

I had installed a Nokia modem a few days back and this one was conflicting with that.

I uninstalled my Nokia modem and this one started working.

Thanks for all your help....Daffodils, Bhavana. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Computer Problems.... Ask here. (Page 28)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgurls

Plz help me guys.

My Ipad is not allowing me to Post/Reply only on I-F, I can reply on articles but just not in forums. 

Its so weird, I came across other Ipad users on IF and they seem to have same problem.. we can send  scraps and message and reply to telly buzz articles but just cant reply to post in forums.

Really really appreciate your help if you can resolve this issue plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Neither can i post from my mobile.

I think it is because bollycurry tellybuzz and scrap buk are all available in mobile version but not the normal forums. I will ask to someone and let you know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Lubz.TaAnu

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
what is "client mac addr"?? my desktop just gave me that error and it wont turn on!!!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

Right-click on the "You tube video" --> Click on "Settings" --> Click on the

PC icon (1st icon) found at the bottom of that small window --> Uncheck the

check box "Enable hardware acceleration" --> Click on "Close".

Now close the browser and then open it. Now try to play any you tube vide

google always help lol.
thanks a lot for this info.....Hug
i'm also facing the same problem currently...
will try this methord tonite....

love
swetha

Intelliteams

Intelliteams

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Dear All,
My name is Ahsan. I am working for Intelliteams who provide great Business Process Outsourcing services specialized in data research and data mining. IntelliTeams strives to provide the best quality data customized according to our customer's needs. We have professionally trained staff with smart brains who know exactly what is required in a specific task and can deliver on time with accuracy. IntelliTeams understands the importance of data integrity and has quality control processes in place to ensure 100% reliable and accurate data for our clients.

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hi guyz..I need help..
From past 2/3 month, im suffering from this problem & its seriously irratating..
D problem is..whenever i go to a webside..(I.E IF or youtube) when i put d
Mouse Cursor on any of d pictures or video thumble ....It say..

"Clik Shift + R to improve this image quality or Shift+ A to imprpve d all picture quality of this page"

If i dont do it meanwhile i get to DL low quality picture as i can only see dem in low quality but after i do what it say..it shows me d actual quality of all this pix..

but it takes atleast 5min to show d perfect quality..

Plz tell me whats d problem..& how can i get ride of this thing.. n get to see d pictures in this actual quality in one go..

PS-Just yesterday i re-install my window,as i thought it might be some problem wid my softwear but no after re-installing as well its all d same..
I use window XP.
Internet browser : Mozilla firefox..

-Swetha-

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Yesterday when I was watching a show on YouTube, my screen suddenly went black, then the screen said Power Save Mode. After that the computer shutdown and restarted by itself. When I logged back on, a message came up (See Image). That was the first time something like that ever happened.
Today when I was watching shows the same thing happened again. I would keep logging on to continue watching the show and it would happen again after 10 minutes or so. It happened 4 times today.
I'm confused as to why this is happening. I run a full computer scan everyday and there are no viruses or anything.
This is the ONLY message I get when I log back on after the unexpected shutdown.
Any help / advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top