Computers, Science, Technology

Computer Problems.... Ask here. (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 35

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Will try in a few mins....will let you know shortly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Computer Problems.... Ask here. (Page 27)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saadrita

IF-Dazzler

Saadrita

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Everytime I open a video in Youtube, no matter what the video is, the screen remains black, but the sounds are played in the background. For each & every video the same problem happens. The screen is always black. Somebody please help me.
thanks in advance.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saadrita

Everytime I open a video in Youtube, no matter what the video is, the screen remains black, but the sounds are played in the background. For each & every video the same problem happens. The screen is always black. Somebody please help me.
thanks in advance.

Try reinstalling flash player.

Originally posted by visrom

Will try in a few mins....will let you know shortly.

Daffodils....it's asking us to pay $29. Confused

I can't pay so much. Ouch

Edited by visrom - 12 March 2011 at 2:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saadrita

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Right-click on the "You tube video" --> Click on "Settings" --> Click on the

PC icon (1st icon) found at the bottom of that small window --> Uncheck the

check box "Enable hardware acceleration" --> Click on "Close".

Now close the browser and then open it. Now try to play any you tube vide

google always help lol.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Saadritavisrombamboocopter

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
visrom ...let me google again .

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Well I'll clear out one thing Vis .... hope you have the Photon Software installed priorily !! To make photon work you need to download that from the CD and another connection called Speed server if it is Photon and not photon plus. If that is there then you'll have the Tata photon application installed automatically and so you'll have to connect net via that application and not by dial up !! As photon isn't a dial up app. 

1 more suggestion if anytime you prefer to take Tata photon I would suggest you to take photon plus. The charges are a little more but the network service,speed is much more fast.

Any more doubts or confusions you can ask me !! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-BilliCat.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

I have tried a bit of trouble shooting... I tried another registry fixing software. It sort of fixed everything. Now my problem is that my computer is able to detect the USB modem as a pendrive, able to view the files and all that. BUT, it is unable to detect the SIM card and the mobile signal.

It's some problem with the modem which we can see when we go to control panel -> Phones and modems -> Properties -> Diagnostics -> Query modem. I get a message that 'Modem failed to respond'.

Edited by visrom - 12 March 2011 at 3:18am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
You have downloaded the software application ?? and re registered the SIM no. while downloading the software ?? If yes and still it isn't working then I guess there's some issue and you have to contact the customer care and clear any doubts before buying it. Maybe your PC is somehow being unable to accept it !! Many a times when we use the same net connection with different devices these issues do come up because of change in device. Because a device already being used for one many a times doesn't work in another. So I guess if even after downloading Photon software and speed server it is NOT working then you should contact the customer care.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top