Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyhooper thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Naveen_star

hi few letters in my key board cant type
i dont know why?

There are so many reason for that. If software does not working properly than this types of problem are occurred. Then sometime, it is possible because of more dust and water. So you have to repair your mobile.
purestyle thumbnail
Hello,

Since this is a computer related thread, we would like to inform you folks that Pure Style is giving away two copies of Licensed Zemana AntiLogger software. Totally FREE, no purchase necessary. Join us at facebook.com/purestylemarketing to participate and keep your fingers crossed. Visit us at www.psmworld.com

Cheers :-)
arvindrao15 thumbnail
My Mozilla firefox keeps crashing alooot,tried reinstalling that aloot of times. Also the scroll works on its own sometimes as if there is some ghost. HELP!
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I wish to burn the episodes of a season of a show..(about 200 episodes) in a DVD/cd..so that I can watch them later on any dvd player or computer..

I can't buy many DVDs..and it will be difficult to manage them as well...can someone plz tell me a way out so that I burn all those epis..in max. 3-4 dvds...(with retained quality) and still make it stay compatible to my dvd player/pc. ðŸ˜ƒ

Info: I am not a novice about computers...but not an expert either..i.e. I am not too much into all those techie terms..😆
manojbhagat thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkmoon

I wish to burn the episodes of a season of a show..(about 200 episodes) in a DVD/cd..so that I can watch them later on any dvd player or computer..

I can't buy many DVDs..and it will be difficult to manage them as well...can someone plz tell me a way out so that I burn all those epis..in max. 3-4 dvds...(with retained quality) and still make it stay compatible to my dvd player/pc. ðŸ˜ƒ

Info: I am not a novice about computers...but not an expert either..i.e. I am not too much into all those techie terms..😆

I think you need to compress the files before burning them.Or else better yet use an external HDD.Thats the best option,you can connect it directly to you tv and watch all the episodes :D
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have a desktop . that is not starting anymore . when i turned it on . it just freeze the loading .  i am guessing the problem is in operating system . 
anyone know how to fix operating problem?
Faltu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How to connect vox laptop andriod technology to nokia 2g phone no 3g here or wifi here plz help
Faltu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How to move webcame photos to folder Edited by ishfaqpeerzada - 10 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My lappy has been giving some troubles ... yesterday I had kept a CID episode on loading and went somewhere for some 45 minutes or so .. and by the time I came back I realised it had installed some security software .. my lappy had restarted and since then it gives virus warnings with almost each app that I open .. I can't open chrome .. IE opens but web pages don't .. I can't even open the control panel .. I'll have to attempt system restore but it's taking like ages to start !!
ketanh thumbnail
Windows 8 does not detect my Samsung S3. Any pointers?