Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

kuchh is tarah mile hum..FINISHED...sk ff (Page 105)

beauty_niki Goldie
beauty_niki
beauty_niki

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
god!!! bohot badi problem ho gayi mehndi D'oh . tum hamesha itne ache ache parts likhti ho na ki samaj hi nahi aata ki kaise comment di jaye and how to thank u for writing such a wonderful part Wink . mehndi the part was mind blowing Clap !!!!pura hila kaar rakh diya hai iss fan-fic ne mujhe LOL . the whole story,idea,subject,sentences were the besttttttt Hug !!!!! ever.your story was one of my favourite one Wink . i really really loved it mehndi Heart .the last part was awesome dear Embarrassed . aki-charu gets married and r happy together. varun-mehek will also marry now Approve . aur sujal kashish ka kya, shadi hogayi, bacha hogaya,lekin inn dono ka romance khatam nahi hua LOL . waise hona bhi nahi chahiye cause that is most interesting and main right Embarrassed !!!aaj saab aik he, khush hai aur isse achi baat aur kya ho sakti hai Clap . everything is perfect Star .thank u soooo much mehndi for writing such amazing parts always and for completing this story Hug .but i am also really sad that u have ended the fanfic Cry . tumne jyada story ko khicha nahi woh acha tha Approve . but abb yeh story khatam ho gayi and now u r going that is really sad Cry . lekin aik baat hai ki yeh story apni aik alag hi image chod gayi Clap .that's really nice Embarrassed .anyway, i enjoyed your story very much and it is really nice to know u Wink . waise r u planning to write one more story on sujal kashish Embarrassed . if yes!!! i will be waiting.aur main toh jarur padugi chahe kuch bhi ho Approve . ok..... so the part was great as usual Thumbs Up !!!i wish wapas mulaqat ho jaab tum koi fanfic shuru karogi toh Wink.
bye and takecare. Smile Tongue Smile
ami_princess IF-Dazzler
ami_princess
ami_princess

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
awwwwww your last part was awesome i am sad that i will not het to read your ff.....its the end...but will be waiting for your next ff eargerly.........plz conintue soonnnnnnnnnnn Cry
jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Clap
neh0307 Groupbie
neh0307
neh0307

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:03am | IP Logged
hiiii....tooo good....maza aa gaya.... Clap
best thin was SUJAL ke baby ka name RAJVEER....THAT WAS SO SWEET....
so finally its over Cry
koi baat nahi good things have to end one day......but i'll miss those romantic scenes of SK..
YAAR PLZZZZZ DO START A NEW FF STARIN SUJAL KASHISH....and make it more and more and more romantic...will be waitin for the new ff....
take care....
Jia_444 Senior Member
Jia_444
Jia_444

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

wow! Thatwas a lovely ending and I really loved your whole FF! Nice work you deserve a trophy for your work! Clap Clap Oh and thanks for posting everytime I asked you to be sooner and please do continue reading my FF as well!

-Sincerely, Jia

Edited by Jia_444 - 30 August 2007 at 3:21pm
le_me_star Senior Member
le_me_star
le_me_star

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
hey congragulations for your story Clap !!!!!!!!!!!!.................i just caught up with the story after so long Clap ....awesome story yaar...so much had happened!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked .......mehek and varun got together Clap Clap ...but one person wasn't happy with and that was rishi Angry ....and for his revenge he kidnap kashish Cry Cry Cry ......but she was resuced by sujal and the police off course Smile ......rishi tried to kill sujal, but the gun hit kashish   Cry .....she went to coma for almost 2 months Cry Cry ....poor sujal he was feeling so frustrated Cry .....but soon kashish came out of come Clap .....the romantic scene were describe so good....just beautiful Heart ......you are a awesome writer Clap .......the scenes were awesome Clap Clap Clap .......the wedding scene is just wonderfull Clap ......the last part is awesome...i don't have words to describe it ..........they have a cute little son raj!Clap ..........i going to miss your story Cry ...........CONGRAGULATION such a great story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap   Clap
Jia_444 Senior Member
Jia_444
Jia_444

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Nice ending but it would be great if you continued but anyhow...continue writing another FF!lol......
me2kool IF-Dazzler
me2kool
me2kool

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
great yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Clap ...... wonderfullll ff Clap ...i luv ur ff a lot...the ending was awesome Clap ..sujal n kashsih's chemistry is rcking Embarrassed ...and...rajev hes show shwetttt Big smile ...just lyke our rajeev Embarrassed ....am happy that SK n AC are together happily Big smile Big smile Big smile but a bit sad at the same tyme Ouch ...cuz urr ff ended but hope to see another rocking ff from u soon Big smile ...

rajeev rox Clap

Go to top