Tina Hussein replaced by Parmita..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Tina HusseinTina Hussein replaced by Parmita on chat show

Nach Baliye 2 winners Hussain and his wife Tina recently thoroughly enjoyed their ten day holiday to Malaysia. But Tina was completely unaware that this holiday to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore could lead to her ouster from her musical chat show. It seems Tina will now be replaced by Parmita who was taken on to host the show during Tina's absence.

"I was out on holiday and I had informed them about this. They were unable to accommodate the dates so they roped in Parmita. They shot four episodes with her and it was truly their decision. They gave me a call the day I got back to Mumbai and told me that they were searching for celebrities and will get back to me soon. However I haven't been told that I am being replaced by Parmita! Therefore I don't know if I am," says Tina.

She adds that as far as she is concerned she is not being replaced. "I am being told that they are making the scripts and searching for celebrities hence I don't think that I am replaced," she says.

Tina is very good looking and after the pair won Nach Baliye she was flooded with many offers. Currently she is hosting a musical chat show which is a countdown cum celebrity talk show. Tina is also a fashion designer and owns a boutique with her mother in Mahim.

http://www.indya.com/news/tina_parmita.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basanti_diyanidhi2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tina Hussein replaced by Parmita.." in Idea Life Banjaaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabzz123

IF-Rockerz

shabzz123

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thanks eks...cant really say anything cause i don't get to watch the show,but yea i feel Tina will come back Big smile Big smile

angierockzzz

Goldie

angierockzzz

Posted: 16 June 2007 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
ohhhh..... Ouch

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 17 June 2007 at 12:41am | IP Logged
tina di will def cum back........ luv u tina di Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top