Tina Hussein replaced by Parmita..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Tina Hussein replaced by Parmita on chat show

Nach Baliye 2 winners Hussain and his wife Tina recently thoroughly enjoyed their ten day holiday to Malaysia. But Tina was completely unaware that this holiday to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore could lead to her ouster from her musical chat show. It seems Tina will now be replaced by Parmita who was taken on to host the show during Tina's absence.

"I was out on holiday and I had informed them about this. They were unable to accommodate the dates so they roped in Parmita. They shot four episodes with her and it was truly their decision. They gave me a call the day I got back to Mumbai and told me that they were searching for celebrities and will get back to me soon. However I haven't been told that I am being replaced by Parmita! Therefore I don't know if I am," says Tina.

She adds that as far as she is concerned she is not being replaced. "I am being told that they are making the scripts and searching for celebrities hence I don't think that I am replaced," she says.

Tina is very good looking and after the pair won Nach Baliye she was flooded with many offers. Currently she is hosting a musical chat show which is a countdown cum celebrity talk show. Tina is also a fashion designer and owns a boutique with her mother in Mahim.

http://www.indya.com/news/tina_parmita.html
Thanks eks...cant really say anything cause i don't get to watch the show,but yea i feel Tina will come back 😃 😃
tina di will def cum back........ luv u tina di 😛