Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Here is what I have written. Let me know what you guys think. Moderaters can feel free to add to it or take out things if you like. If you want me to post it somewhere else please let me know.

Petition to bring back CID SB

CID is one of most original shows on Indian Television and is watched by viewers all over the world. Along with the regular CID shows, CID Special Bureau has also been widely appreciated for its interesting cases. Many of us have learned to love the characters and appreciate their unique talents and styles. Consequently, we were shocked and disappointed when CID SB was abruptly taken off the air. However, we tried to remain optimistic, hoping that the show would return soon. For the past few weeks, it has been airing, but all the episodes are reruns. We sincerely hope that CID SB has not been shelved because doing so would let down many devoted viewers. Please consider our request and bring back CID SB as soon as possible. We are anxiously awaiting its return. Thanks in advance.
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderfully written suhana 👏
i think u should jus ask mods where to post it n then v should go ahead with it.. i think the sooner the better 😃
aditi1412 thumbnail
Its a great idea. I love to watch it. Will sign the petition. 😊
nisha_cool thumbnail
yes great written suhana i would love to sign the petition
please some moderator do make this one official!!
jaymitpatel thumbnail
I will sign too...go ahead and make the petition 😊
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'd like it back too, though admittedly the Friday CID is my favourite of the two. It shldn't be a 4 day per week serial though. That format doesn't work for a thriller. It should be a weekly 1 hour show like CID is now. Plus it might actually be better if they split up the CID SB into two teams and alternate them each week. 😃