Violent Video Games?

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys!😊

Violent video games. Do they teach children to kill? A study shows that violent video games have a negative effect on children. The way children react to violent video games also depends on whether the game is played alone or with another player.When violent video games were played alone by players, it showed that they became more aggresive though when played with 2 players the aggression lowered.

I've only based this on one study and it is not enough to say that yes it does teach children to kill but also it doesn't say that no it doesn't teach children to kill. There are many studies which disagree to one another so there is no conclusion as of yet. So this brings us back to the same question:

Do violent video games teach children to kill? What effects can these video games be putting on children? What are the dangers of having violence in video games?

Looking forward to your views.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunrise Coach thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I was born n' raised into Violent Video games....I should be talking!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 😈

Yeah, I remember playing Doom/Doom 2, Duke Nukem, Quake...damn....the list is too long I swear!

Nowadays people are trying to pull kids from those games now? O PULEASE. I had it MADE when I was 8.

😃