Tommorow's episode

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys they showd in the preview that raj had got some documents from the red box regarding naveen.............he was talking on the phone to abhi n naina was listening.................so this just made me think ki what if..............abhi n naina hear a gun -shot on the phone and they end tomorrow's episode with that...............keeping the fact in suspense about who got killed, who fired the gun............and we just get to see naina n abhi's shocked faces on hearing the gun shot................i dont want them to kill raj..........they cant kill him.........what will happen to sherry..........he has to be there na.........and raj is still shooting...............he cant die😕.............but i dunno y, i think tomorrow's episode will end this way, with a gun shot and maybe next they'll show , raj had fired the gun at someone

What do u ppl think??

luv,

vandu😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ofcourse rajveer cant die...he himself said that he is

gonna stay till 2nd week of july....i am sure they wont end

his character this way
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Ofcourse rajveer cant die...he himself said that he is

gonna stay till 2nd week of july....i am sure they wont end

his character this way

yeah i hope so yaar.....really hope so😕

-Divyaa- thumbnail
ya and then i would like to see some tension and concern for raj from naina she must feel that she lost him and realise her love for him and then it should be like raj hasnt dead so for atleast some time shell get some sense
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamikaaa

nethin iz possible

yeah.......im scared😭

Uudee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oye ye kya abshagoon batei bol rahi hai???Agar Ekta maiki koi serial hoti to yehi bolti na?? 😆 😆
Hmm but ye apun ka LRL hai..aur apun ko lagta hai Apne Capt.Sir ko kuch nahi hoga Inshallha!!!
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh gosh... kya yaar....yahan pe toh kalkey epi k intezaar mai...nail bite karte karte aab sirf ungliyan hi rehgayi hai...aur tum log kaisi kaisi baatein kar rahe ho....if the epi endz like this then i sure will hav an attack...vandhu dear.....dun say like this.... 😭
but all the tensionz apart...it seemed to me as if raj was misty eyed...n he had sum cars bhind him....i hope he will not get arrested or sumthing
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is too soon for Rajveer's end but i think someone will try to harm him to keep him from reading the contents of those documents. Maybe Gehlot is after him since Abhi is listening on the phone so that rules him out of the suspect list. 😆
iiwafa thumbnail
I guess abhi is not even near being a villain......
otherwise Naveen wudn't have wanted three of them to crack the code together this means he believed Abhi to be his friend too.... hmmmm
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: togepe30

yeah.......im scared😭

ya me2 scared 😭

hope so Rajz safe

Aarthi